CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The average American

Guest Bill Stickers

Guest DingTheRioja
51 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

To be fair, I thought it was a bit harsh and disproportionate. Still very welcome though. Fuck off! :P

Dunno, he was trying to bait me into calling him a paedo catholic the other day, failing badly but still trying.. The Scoutmaster dig was a feeble attempt at getting round the rules on that score. He thought he was being clever...

17 hours ago, Bedbug said:

I'm scared Decs. Whilst I was having the radiotherapy today the machine started making a hissing noise like a wild goose, and the room started smelling of garlic. I think Withers is trying to possess me. Help me here mate, its worrying.

DECS, its getting worse, this morning I came into the bureau to be greeted by a pervading smell of goose shit, and the floor was covered in feathers. Please help me, I don't know where to turn. I feel cold.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
20 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Have you been watching wrestle mania? The only thing you own is a subscription to big boys in leather magazine. Or was your above post a direct quote from your cellmate after you were imprisoned for stealing Barbie doll accessories from toys r us? Now run along before I swat you like the buzzy little gnat that you are.

Hi, my name's Barbie, would you like to suck my dick?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
20 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Are you the little quincesses new girlfriend now that his regular squeeze has been cruelly taken from him? He won't respect you in the morning.

I don't respect him tonight. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
3 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I feel terrible Quince, I missed your anniversary. Can you ever forgive me?

I sat up til midnight, dressed to kill-fucking resplendent- but no flowers, wine, card , nor fuck all. You didn't mind the fucking caird.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Wouldn't want to tread on kens toes, and if you continue this sluttish behaviour Mattel will replace you with a politically correct Islamic doll named Barbinder.

Barbinder sounds Sikh. Idiot. You makea me sikh.

16 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Fucking hell how old are you ? I bet you have the ovaltinies on 78's, and all 3099 volumes of singalong a Max.

My mum loved listening to that programme. Every Sunday I'd be playing with my dollies on the floor and she'd have that on. No wonder I'd hit the sauce years later. 

Guest Lady Penelope
2 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

My mum loved listening to that programme. Every Sunday I'd be playing with my dollies on the floor and she'd have that on. No wonder I'd hit the sauce years later. 

I listened to Shirkers Playtime.