CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The average American

Guest Bill Stickers

I'm sorry Britain but this wailing and gnashing of teeth about Trump has got to be nipped in the bud. Cretin? Definitely. Posturing Alpha-male whose 'joke' has got out of hand? Probably. Bumper sticker, unenforceable (non) policies for a divided nation? You betcha!

He is though America's President and America is our biggest ally.

Millions of American's voted for him, and just as with Brexiteers, they are not all, thick, xenophobic rednecks. The Americans I know are (street) smart, hard working, and like the rest of us, want the best for their families. They had a pretty invidious choice and they went the way they did.

It's called Democracy and there's not a damn thing any of us on this side of the pond can do about what America decides. Arguably this is a huge opportunity to forge close (trade) links with a government better disposed to a post-Brexit UK than the previous one. Get busy working with what 'is' not with what 'should be'.

....and anyone who treats a politician - Trump, Corbyn, Farage, Putin - like their favourite rock star needs their head examining. They're all lying power-junkies, who need watching like a hawk and their wings clipping at every opportunity by a well-informed, bullshit-free public.

Us, in other words.

• Like 5

Guest Bill Stickers
9 minutes ago, Bedbug said:

I feel for you. It hurts me to see you in this broken state. Please try and pull yourself together Bill. Garlic pills are good.

Fuck off withers. I bet you pick up Marseille prostitiutes each night and think of Marie Le Pen whilst fucking them with your little French escargot penis. 

27 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

I'm sorry Britain but this wailing and gnashing of teeth about Trump has got to be nipped in the bud. Cretin? Definitely. Posturing Alpha-male whose 'joke' has got out of hand? Probably. Bumper sticker, unenforceable (non) policies for a divided nation? You betcha!

He is though America's President and America is our biggest ally.

Millions of American's voted for him, and just as with Brexiteers, they are not all, thick, xenophobic rednecks. The Americans I know are (street) smart, hard working, and like the rest of us, want the best for their families. They had a pretty invidious choice and they went the way they did.

It's called Democracy and there's not a damn thing any of us on this side of the pond can do about what America decides. Arguably this is a huge opportunity to forge close (trade) links with a government better disposed to a post-Brexit UK than the previous one. Get busy working with what 'is' not with what 'should be'.

....and anyone who treats a politician - Trump, Corbyn, Farage, Putin - like their favourite rock star needs their head examining. They're all lying power-junkies, who need watching like a hawk and their wings clipping at every opportunity by a well-informed, bullshit-free public.

Us, in other words.

When the leader stands up and says god bless you and god bless America that is the yardstick of the sort of fucking cretins one is dealing with. That's all I need to know to make an informed judgement.

• Like 1

Guest Lady Penelope
1 hour ago, Bill Stickers said:

See title. 

I am sorry Bill but you do need to provide a bit more information as to what you are trying to say about the average american and why we would think that he/she is a cunt. Go back to that long rambling venomous comment you make each time you see one of my postings and replace my name or any mention of me with "average american" and you might just find that you have a nom that people will understand. Otherwise just keep quiet and respond when spoken to and please try to be polite. :)

Guest Bill Stickers
23 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

I am sorry Bill but you do need to provide a bit more information as to what you are trying to say about the average american and why we would think that he/she is a cunt. Go back to that long rambling venomous comment you make each time you see one of my postings and replace my name or any mention of me with "average american" and you might just find that you have a nom that people will understand. Otherwise just keep quiet and respond when spoken to and please try to be polite. :)

I listened to what you had to say there, and I didn't like any of it. Fuck off.

Guest Lady Penelope
5 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

I listened to what you had to say there, and I didn't like any of it. Fuck off.

That is being vindictive Bill. You do need to work with your therapist and sort out these anger management problems :)

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
53 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

I'm just trying to fit in with the changing times on the corner. I thought I'd done a good job of posting a shit nom not fit for purpose. 

There's certainly been some cracking content the last few days. 

According to certain news outlets, today's average American is tomorrows average Canadian.

Whatever happened to all them luvvies who were going to leave the UK if we voted for Brexit. It should be legally binding. If you gob off you will go, you go

Guest Bill Stickers
8 minutes ago, Manky said:

According to certain news outlets, today's average American is tomorrows average Canadian.

Whatever happened to all them luvvies who were going to leave the UK if we voted for Brexit. It should be legally binding. If you gob off you will go, you go

So some average Joe saying he wants to leave should be legally binding, but printing £350 million for our NHS on a bus shouldn't be? 

Partisan idiot.

10 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

So some average Joe saying he wants to leave should be legally binding, but printing £350 million for our NHS on a bus shouldn't be? 

Partisan idiot.

Fuck off. Our celebs have the media exposure to get their message across and influence weak minds. That is how Robbie Williams got you to suck  Justin Biebers dick you gullible cunt.

Guest Bill Stickers
2 minutes ago, Manky said:

Fuck off. Our celebs have the media exposure to get their message across and influence weak minds. That is how Robbie Williams got you to suck  Justin Biebers dick you gullible cunt.

You don't know fucking anything manky.

I sucked off Robbie, and wanked off Bieber, on the instruction of Boy George. Get your fucking facts straight.

21 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Partisan idiot.

Being a lying sack of shit is just an intrinsic part of any political campaign. I think any wanker with an IQ above idiocy would have disregarded the propaganda from both sides and made their own judgement how to vote.

23 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

You don't know fucking anything manky.

I sucked off Robbie, and wanked off Bieber, on the instruction of Boy George. Get your fucking facts straight.

It was only what Spunkape emailed me as he was digging up Pete Burns