CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Overweight feminist filthbag

PANZER MURPHY

Signed up a new client .nothe bad looking but overweight ..anyway went to her house for the first pt session one thing led to anot her and ended up in the bedroom only to see the shelves lined with all manner of feminist bolloxology and women's rights literature . .looked back at her and she's on the bed naked as a jay bird demanding i do all manner of degrading things to  her which I duely provided up the arse in her mouth ..he daughter is on telly a lot usually gibbering about politics horrid old cunt  slag 

Panzerknacker 

Guest Extremecunt
2 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Signed up a new client .nothe bad looking but overweight ..anyway went to her house for the first pt session one thing led to anot her and ended up in the bedroom only to see the shelves lined with all manner of feminist bolloxology and women's rights literature . .looked back at her and she's on the bed naked as a jay bird demanding i do all manner of degrading things to  her which I duely provided up the arse in her mouth ..he daughter is on telly a lot usually gibbering about politics horrid old cunt  slag 

Panzerknacker 

Fucking around with Jo brand! You brave cunt. Did she shit on your dick? I would have pissed in her face.

Guest Wizardsleeve

Panzy, for a moment I was grasping to hope that you had been in Pen's boudoir, and could provide her personal details, to rid these hallowed pages of the cunt forever.  Alas, you have disappointed me yet again.  

In this world we must all make sacrifices.  It's your turn...sacrifice your life!  

Guest Bill Stickers

Even when you're writing fantasist bollocks like a teenage school boy, you still don't have the self confidence and imagination to concoct a story involving you porking even a semi-attractive 2/10.

8 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Panzerknacker 

Confessions of a window licker.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

I'm level 42..lessons in luurve baby

Panzerknacker 

I'm really pleased with my six pack. I will drink it during the England game, (first half) tomorrow. And my stand-by six pack in the second half.

Muscles and toned bodies are a bit narcissistic and gay.

Guest luke swarm
4 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

I don't suppose you drive to these imaginary womens' houses in a RAV4?

Nonsense, these types usually have a pushbike to get around their client base......statistically lots of them are involved in accidents with automobiles, some sustain terrible brain injuries........take this Panzerwanker chap, he is obviously one of those statistics and now has lurid fantasies about large women and indeed is so brain dead that he has to keep reminding himself who he is by appending his name all the time.