CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The ordinary Brit

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest Gong Farmer

Most of the cunts love their country so much that they now live on the Costa Del Sol, wear union flag shorts and footy shirts and drink in a pub called the Lady Di. Pure wank.

4 minutes ago, Bedbug said:

Decs, whats going on Decs, I went to bed early and there have been mass bannings. Why are you still here?

Frank is in the big house for a week, Bill is indefinitely banned and Punkape got a day. I'm still here because I'm not a stupid cunt who fell for the whole cancer bait.

As for Eric, I want him dead.

Guest Lady Penelope
9 hours ago, Decimus said:

It never was, except in World War Two propaganda films.

Back in the 1950s and 60s and before then it was true and even more true prior to world war one when millions of ordinary folk flocked to volunteer themselves as fodder for the killing fields. It was perhaps still true for 1982 when there was a excess of young punks wishing to join up to fight for the Falklands. TBH now the only people ho hate our country are bitter old (and young) lefties ( most of who are actually are even more biggoted and racist than the righties).

Guest Lady Penelope

I had over 30 years as a left wing activist and I had moe than 10 years no of refelecting just how hypocritical, biggoted, racist and downright evil so many of these left wing icons actually were and still are. Punky looks like a limp wristed "leftly liberal compared).

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
10 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

Because for the most part it is no longer true.

ohhhh! Cat Fight. Anybody got any wet T-shirts and a paddling pool full of jelly.

10 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

Superb sense of fair play, always forms an orderly queue, Is always polite, never uses profane language, always sides with the underdog, hard working.

All true right up until the death of Diana

That was like a switch being flicked. Overnight it became not only cool but crucial to emote all over the shop, preferably in the arms of the most short-term acquaintance you've got, just to prove how emotionally unrepressed you are, as if that's something of which to be proud.

Not funny in the slightest but glad I got that off my chest

Guest Lady Penelope
4 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

All true right up until the death of Diana

That was like a switch being flicked. Overnight it became not only cool but crucial to emote all over the shop, preferably in the arms of the most short-term acquaintance you've got, just to prove how emotionally unrepressed you are, as if that's something of which to be proud.

Not funny in the slightest but glad I got that off my chest

There was also all that american style squealing on games shows etc that seemed to kick in around 1978.

Guest Lady Penelope
1 minute ago, Lady Penelope said:

What was that game's show that Stewart Hall hosted during the 1970s and early 1980s.

It's a Knockout. The contestants were mostly late teen students or in their early twenties, the baying and squealing was like that on a school playing fields and it never transitioned into the adult shouts from that point onwards, it was almost as if most people remained lifelong juveniles.

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Frank is in the big house for a week, Bill is indefinitely banned and Punkape got a day. I'm still here because I'm not a stupid cunt who fell for the whole cancer bait.

As for Eric, I want him dead.

Fucking hell, I don't come on here for half a day and you cunts implode without me?

What happened?

(either the truth or a made up version will do, not fussed, so long as Bill accused everyone of being a paedo and then melted into an amorphous blob of tar...)

8 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Fucking hell, I don't come on here for half a day and you cunts implode without me?

What happened?

(either the truth or a made up version will do, not fussed, so long as Bill accused everyone of being a paedo and then melted into an amorphous blob of tar...)

Check out the average american thread. That Eric cunt is a fucking nutter.

Guest Lady Penelope
20 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

What happened?

Bill's error was to read the exif location data on something that Frank posted and to then make it public. TBH Frank was foolish to post the pic direct from his IPhone 5.

Guest Lady Penelope

Bill's behaviour was rather similar to that of Pissy on the SOC and again one thing Pissy did that helped bring that forum down was when he posted information re where Diamond Lites was supposed to live.

Guest DingTheRioja
2 hours ago, Decimus said:

Check out the average american thread. That Eric cunt is a fucking nutter.

Fucking hell, 12 pages of shit ... no thanks.

2 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

Bill's error was to read the exif location data on something that Frank posted and to then make it public. TBH Frank was foolish to post the pic direct from his IPhone 5.

Which flyover was it then?

Guest Lady Penelope
4 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Fucking hell, 12 pages of shit ... no thanks.

Which flyover was it then?

I did not see the image or exif data.. not that I would post it if I had.