CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

THICK CUNTS WHO GO ON QUIZ SHOWS

ratcum

Back on topic. I looked at 'The Chase' this afternoon and a student was asked  about Colditz Castle p.o.w's. Was it WW1 or WW2. He said ' history is not my strong point' and went wrong. This boy was one thick cunt. The battle of Hastings was before my time, but I know it was 1066 you excuse making wanker. Almost as embarrassing to watch as a one armed weather presenter.

22 minutes ago, Bedbug said:

Back on topic. I looked at 'The Chase' this afternoon and a student was asked  about Colditz Castle p.o.w's. Was it WW1 or WW2. He said ' history is not my strong point' and went wrong. This boy was one thick cunt. The battle of Hastings was before my time, but I know it was 1066 you excuse making wanker. Almost as embarrassing to watch as a one armed weather presenter.

I watched this bugger Buggly. Frau Rat even took time from her badger gassing duties to come in and question the useless sap's parentage. And his species. 

3 minutes ago, ratcum said:

I watched this bugger Buggly. Frau Rat even took time from her badger gassing duties to come in and question the useless sap's parentage. And his species. 

What worries me is that these thick cunts have some sort of degree, masters, or  fucking 'ology coming their way. General Knowledge zero if they are under 30 years old. Cunts 

14 minutes ago, Bedbug said:

What worries me is that these thick cunts have some sort of degree, masters, or  fucking 'ology coming their way. General Knowledge zero if they are under 30 years old. Cunts 

Watch tipping point, Ben shepherd uses the phrase " lateral movement" at least 4 times a minute, even descending to the level of " bit of lateral" if he'd paid attention during physics and maths he would recognise said movement as diagonal. And he's a mummy's boy.

26 minutes ago, Bedbug said:

One cunt the other day didn't even know C4 pathway plants don't use ribulose biphosphate carboxylase to fix gaseous carbon and therefore don't experience photorespiration in a high oxygen environment!

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

What a stupid twat. His garden must be shite.

I know! To be honest Killer, they didn't actually ask him a plant biochemistry question on the show, but you could just tell he wouldn't have had a clue anyway. They just have that look don't they?

• Like 1

Guest Lady Penelope
1 hour ago, ratcum said:

One cunt the other day didn't even know C4 pathway plants don't use ribulose biphosphate carboxylase to fix gaseous carbon and therefore don't experience photorespiration in a high oxygen environment!

Being a quiz topic ... what are you thoughts on warfarin for pensioners?

2 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

Being a quiz topic ... what are you thoughts on warfarin for pensioners?

I think those 'Over 50s Plans' should fund it. You know, where they say you get a free pen just for enquiring, they could offer warfarin instead.