CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guy Martin.

Guest Tata Steely Dan

Guest Tata Steely Dan

What is this guy gibbering on about? He makes interesting programmes on interesting topics. Fair enough. The programmes are informative during those periods that Guy Martin isn't on screen. Every five minutes or so they cut to a pair of sideburns and a horse's set of teeth, yammering on incomprehensibly. Crashed his bike too many times perhaps? 

Yimmuriginraninvifnfnesf when I'm on my bike and fiffngeignngdifng bloody great spanner and then fifnrhegnfhereneeenend Vulcan Bomber. Know what I mean? 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Fuck off with your school gate, bike shed, down with the kids shit, Ding. It makes me want to seriously fucking hurt you until your arse bleeds purple.

*whoosh*

Actually...

*double whoosh*

Guest JackoTC
On ‎11‎/‎13‎/‎2016 at 9:27 PM, Tata Steely Dan said:

What is this guy gibbering on about? He makes interesting programmes on interesting topics. Fair enough. The programmes are informative during those periods that Guy Martin isn't on screen. Every five minutes or so they cut to a pair of sideburns and a horse's set of teeth, yammering on incomprehensibly. Crashed his bike too many times perhaps? 

Yimmuriginraninvifnfnesf when I'm on my bike and fiffngeignngdifng bloody great spanner and then fifnrhegnfhereneeenend Vulcan Bomber. Know what I mean? 

Never heard of her.

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Fuck off with your school gate, bike shed, down with the kids shit, Ding. It makes me want to seriously fucking hurt you until your arse bleeds purple.

Deco, should I already be thinking of the next "FREE DECIMUS" campaign? Did you ever get a chance to discuss tactics with Max Clifford last time you were banged up?

Guest DingTheRioja
3 minutes ago, ratcum said:

Deco, should I already be thinking of the next "FREE DECIMUS" campaign? Did you ever get a chance to discuss tactics with Max Clifford last time you were banged up?

He's been trying to get banned for a month now, keeps trying to sneak "darkies" comments in a hope to get a racist red card, now he's going for the full Organised Bully Boy tactic.

He'll fail as always, then get a ban for one of his meltdowns.

Guest JackoTC
4 minutes ago, ratcum said:

Have you been sacked from work Ratter ? Or had part of your head blown off with shrapnel ? In your current incarnation, you seem to be .....well..........not sound of fucking mind. There - I've said it.

3 minutes ago, JackoTC said:

Have you been sacked from work Ratter ? Or had part of your head blown off with shrapnel ? In your current incarnation, you seem to be .....well..........not sound of fucking mind. There - I've said it.

I've been mad for fuckin years but still enjoy the festivities Jackie. Family okay?