CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

WOT, no Brexit plan!!

Witheredscrote

Guest Snatch
1 hour ago, Witheredscrote said:

I read today that the number of EU qualified nurses applying for jobs within the NHS, post Brexit, is down a whopping 96%. This is going to lead to a massive shortfall in staffing levels, The Beast suffering from sleep deprivation, and removing some cunts testicles instead of tonsils, and Gypps milking the system for a few grand. You fucking 'leavers' didn't think about that did you. It doesn't effect Gong, Snatch, or me, so don't really give a fuck.

Good luck asking Nurse Umbungola from Central Africa for a bed pan....lol

I surprisd they want to work in a British hospital. I can understand someone from Uganda wanting to better themselves but someone from mainland Europe?

Guest Alfie Noakes

I read today that the number of EU qualified nurses applying for jobs within the NHS, post Brexit, is down a whopping 96%. This is going to lead to a massive shortfall in staffing levels, The Beast suffering from sleep deprivation, and removing some cunts testicles instead of tonsils, and Gypps milking the system for a few grand. You fucking 'leavers' didn't think about that did you. It doesn't effect Gong, Snatch, or me, so don't really give a fuck.

Good luck asking Nurse Umbungola from Central Africa for a bed pan....lol

When this was pointed out during the referendum by remain, it was scaremongering apparently. Oh what a fucking stupid bunch of cunts. Just as pointed out by a few, the shit hasn't even started to hit the fan

I read today that the number of EU qualified nurses applying for jobs within the NHS, post Brexit, is down a whopping 96%.

Since Africa and Asia (especially the Philippines) are not in the EU, I doubt most hospital managers will lose much sleep over this.

The Beast suffering from sleep deprivation, and removing some cunts testicles instead of tonsils,

I don't think they allow him any actual sharp instruments.

27 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Since Africa and Asia (especially the Philippines) are not in the EU, I doubt most hospital managers will lose much sleep over this.

Exactly. The annual total number was only just over 1300 in the first instance. A drop in the ocean. Many from Spain and Portugal (where they only barely earn 900 euros per month) stay for a year or two then move on. You won't find nurses from affluent EU countries wishing to come here. 

27 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I don't think they allow him any actual sharp instruments.

Only when I want to slash my wrists.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, The Beast said:

Exactly. The annual total number was only just over 1300 in the first instance. A drop in the ocean. Many from Spain and Portugal (where they only barely earn 900 euros per month) stay for a year or two then move on. You won't find nurses from affluent EU countries wishing to come here. 

Only when I want to slash my wrists.

If it's Colchester General, I know the feeling. I spend half my life there and it depresses me.

Guest Snatch
14 minutes ago, The Beast said:

Many from Spain and Portugal (where they only barely earn 900 euros per month) stay for a year or two then move on. You won't find nurses from affluent EU countries wishing to come here. 

The cost of living is a lot cheaper there hence the lower wage. Whereas in Noway they earn about 4 grand a month but a Burger King cheeseburger cost around £12.

On 12 June 2017 at 6:38 PM, Alfie Noakes said:

When this was pointed out during the referendum by remain, it was scaremongering apparently. Oh what a fucking stupid bunch of cunts. Just as pointed out by a few, the shit hasn't even started to hit the fan

We wouldn't be in this position if half the Cor-Bin voting kids, who liked the idea of having a grown up they could look up to, had got off there lazy arses, stopped listening to wank, wet pants music, put on there skinny jeans and fucking voted to remain, the useless bastards.

• 4 months later...

Nearly a year on, and fuck all of importance has been achieved. How much is this fiasco costing?  Now the U.K wants to extend the transition period to 2021, and during that time Johnny Foreigner will still be allowed in. Inflation is up, the £ is tits up.  The bottom line is, the British public are being suckered. You aint leaving!  Fuck off

59 minutes ago, Punkape said:

You eat at Burger King ?

How ghastly.

You disgusting peasant.

lol.

Fuck off.

I didn't say I did whereas you earn money round the back between the bins with your gentleman friends.

Nearly a year on, and fuck all of importance has been achieved. How much is this fiasco costing?  Now the U.K wants to extend the transition period to 2021, and during that time Johnny Foreigner will still be allowed in. Inflation is up, the £ is tits up.  The bottom line is, the British public are being suckered. You aint leaving!  Fuck off

Indeed. I voted remain, with the caveat that you were brutally executed.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

You are not wrong. This whole process will descend deeper into chaos. A well planned hatchet job. Cunts.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...