CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Clive tydsley

Guest Roger cuntwing

Guest Roger cuntwing

Nasal self know it all cunt. Sits there pontificating like he is the master of know it all football. Never been a coach or played in the game. Biased cunt has to mention Manchester United every time he commentates even if the North Pole played the South Pole he would get Manchester Utd in the commentary. Madly in love with Wayne Rooney, can't stop talking about him when he plays. You would think it was Rooney Utd v the rest of the world. When cunty tydsley commentates. Plus jobs for the boys . Hoddle the unbiased cunt ( old pals act ) who only thinks the best players for England are the Tottenham players. Do us a favour tyldsley FUCK RIGHT OFF you self pretentious CUNT

22 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I don't demand grammatical perfection, much as its absence pains me, but at least spell the actual fucking nomination title properly, is that too much to fucking ask?

Good old Baws! As vexed as an abortionist who's forgotten his NutriBullet

1 hour ago, Jean cuntwing said:

Nasal self know it all cunt. Sits there pontificating like he is the master of know it all football. Never been a coach or played in the game. Biased cunt has to mention Manchester United every time he commentates even if the North Pole played the South Pole he would get Manchester Utd in the commentary. Madly in love with Wayne Rooney, can't stop talking about him when he plays. You would think it was Rooney Utd v the rest of the world. When cunty tydsley commentates. Plus jobs for the boys . Hoddle the unbiased cunt ( old pals act ) who only thinks the best players for England are the Tottenham players. Do us a favour tyldsley FUCK RIGHT OFF you self pretentious CUNT

Hibernian 7   Queen of the South 7

8 minutes ago, Punkape said:

I'm sure you play faggot football with your bent mates. "Bend it like Gong Farmer " said the fat poof about the fat poof.

lol.

Whilst you're no longer the most insufferable little shit on here due to the infestation of super mongs, you still need to know your place. 

'Bend It Up Punkape' is your favourite home movie. 

Lol that, you cunt. 

Guest Gong Farmer
4 minutes ago, Punkape said:

I'm sure you play faggot football with your bent mates. "Bend it like Gong Farmer " said the fat poof about the fat poof.

lol.

You're not going to convince anyone here that you're not a felching shitmerchant by trying to point the finger at others. You're the resident botty boy here, Punkers. You've made it crystal clear that you have a penchant for brownhattery. All you have to do now is man up and admit that you're a raving poofter.

1 minute ago, Gong Farmer said:

You're not going to convince anyone here that you're not a felching shitmerchant by trying to point the finger at others. You're the resident botty boy here, Punkers. You've made it crystal clear that you have a penchant for brownhattery. All you have to do now is man up and admit that you're a raving poofter.

And you are bitter about having AIDS and Herpees aquired from a bum bar in Brighton....

lol.

Guest Gong Farmer
1 minute ago, Punkape said:

And you are bitter about having AIDS and Herpees aquired from a bum bar in Brighton....

lol.

Now that's not very Christian of you Punkers. I hope that your priest pisses in your communion wine next Sunday. 

Guest Gong Farmer
10 minutes ago, Punkape said:

I hope Mr Gay U.K. Shits in your bed.

Never heard of the cunt. You obviously have so we can put you down as a gay scat devotee as well can we?.You just keep giving don't you Punkers? 

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
5 hours ago, Punkape said:

Hibernian 7   Queen of the South 7

I would hardly describe Cheshire as being south but well done for finally coming out. Its a very peculiar way to do it though

Guest Alfie Noakes

Look, we all know who the true avoider of gash is here. Can't we move on and just accept that the shemale punkape is obsessed with the orientation of other members and goad him about it no more? It is probably because he is curious to explore his own rather rampant desire to be fucked up the arse for all eternity by Jesus while the whole of the kingdom of heaven watches on.

Punkape should now be called the "hole of heaven".

Anyway, once you've all finished spraying the contaminated semen everywhere, there was a nomination to consider - that's the thingy at the top of the page for the hard of wanking - before you all bore off on another attempt to re-arrange the words in your 'Hompohobic's Book of Wank' into a new, meaningful sentence.

Guest Lady Penelope

Having been on or around this site since 2009 I will say that at least a couple of the present crop would have had their accounts removed from the corner as it was then and up to a couple of years ago. Certainly the cunts who seem to make nothing but sexual references to other people on here would have been sent packing, even at his very worst Meltdown Benny never sank anything like as low. Perhaps we could have a separate forum for these sexual deviants to scissor each other to their hearts content whilst the rest of us actually try to make a comment about and argue the actual subject of the nom.

8 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

Having been on or around this site since 2009 I will say that at least a couple of the present crop would have had their accounts removed from the corner as it was then and up to a couple of years ago. Certainly the cunts who seem to make nothing but sexual references to other people on here would have been sent packing, even at his very worst Meltdown Benny never sank anything like as low. Perhaps we could have a separate forum for these sexual deviants to scissor each other to their hearts content whilst the rest of us actually try to make a comment about and argue the actual subject of the nom.

When you say separate forum I hope you mean a forum that has fuck all nothing to with CC.

17 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

It'll never work!

Best stick with 'Boring Cunts Corner' as it's become