CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts that crack into their groceries before they've paid for them.

Guest Tata Steely Dan

Guest Tata Steely Dan

I see cunts do this once in a while if I go to the chav-frequented supermarkets in the North of Edinburgh (scum central). The cunt in question is typically either a spoiled tearaway chav child or a fat woman. No exceptions. You see, the herculean task of chucking Bells chicken curry pies and Pot Noodles into a trolley requires both sustenance and a reward. Grab a big bag of giant chocolate buttons and slyly tap the contents while going about your trolley stuffing. Sometimes the cunt pays for their empty packaging or they simply dump it in another part of the store. Nothing like pulling out a box of cereal and having an empty Maltesers bag come fluttering down as the culprit slowly drives away in their mobility scooter.  

Guest Lady Penelope

I have seen this happen a few times. One being when some little darling opened a bottle of cola and began swigging from it. Mum screams "Wade I've fucking told you before not to do that!", then screws cap back on said bottle and puts it back on the shelf. "I said you stupid little cow you need to put that bottle back in your trolley!". shelf stacker overhears me so I point out what she has done, shelf stacker tells her that she will have to pay for said bottle of cola. Cow turns to me and shouts "Fucking grass, I aint paying for nothing!".  Grabs little Wade and storms off out of store leaving trolley and contents.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

I saw some cunt (30+ year old bloke) taking the odd sweet from the pick and mix containers in a shop the other day. The cost of the sweet or this cunts sheer audacity to think he can more or less do what he wants did bother me but not nearly as much as the fact he was just using his hands and not the little plastic scoop or tongs. The dirty chavvy cunt probably still had piss or shit on his nicotine stained mitts.

4 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

I have seen this happen a few times. One being when some little darling opened a bottle of cola and began swigging from it. Mum screams "Wade I've fucking told you before not to do that!", then screws cap back on said bottle and puts it back on the shelf. "I said you stupid little cow you need to put that bottle back in your trolley!". shelf stacker overhears me so I point out what she has done, shelf stacker tells her that she will have to pay for said bottle of cola. Cow turns to me and shouts "Fucking grass, I aint paying for nothing!".  Grabs little Wade and storms off out of store leaving trolley and contents.

Should of smashed her face into the shelf before kicking her cunt offspring in the bollocks,therefore ensuring he won't breed more fucking idiots in the future.

Supermarkets are only frequented by cunts,If you wish to fraternise with the scum of the earth what the fuck do you expect.I visited an Asda once and vowed never to return,the offspring of said cunts are pure evil and I for one stay well clear.

All fat cunts should be pulped and fed to the pigs

Guest I know that Cunt
23 hours ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

I see cunts do this once in a while if I go to the chav-frequented supermarkets in the North of Edinburgh (scum central). The cunt in question is typically either a spoiled tearaway chav child or a fat woman. No exceptions. You see, the herculean task of chucking Bells chicken curry pies and Pot Noodles into a trolley requires both sustenance and a reward. Grab a big bag of giant chocolate buttons and slyly tap the contents while going about your trolley stuffing. Sometimes the cunt pays for their empty packaging or they simply dump it in another part of the store. Nothing like pulling out a box of cereal and having an empty Maltesers bag come fluttering down as the culprit slowly drives away in their mobility scooter.  

Leaving you to pick up the litter and collect up the trollies? You do have a sad little job, was it arranged by your social worker? I bet you regret not going to school now.

Guest Tata Steely Dan
43 minutes ago, I know that Cunt said:

Leaving you to pick up the litter and collect up the trollies? You do have a sad little job, was it arranged by your social worker? I bet you regret not going to school now.

You voted for Brexit and therefore are hopelessly under-qualified to comment on the intelligence of anybody else.

Guest Tata Steely Dan
16 minutes ago, I know that Cunt said:

LOL, Yes, I did and I am with the majority.

Stupid cunts that do exactly what the Murdoch papers tell you to do? When the Sun et al turn you proles against the NHS next then I will have the last laugh.

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Stupid cunts that do exactly what the Murdoch papers tell you to do? When the Sun et al turn you proles against the NHS next then I will have the last laugh.

Don't read Murdochs' Musings, some of us can decide that we actually do hate some dirty foreign cunt ruling our lives, without consent, of our own volition.

Considering the NHS is for "the proles", you are.... wait for it............................. wrong.

12 hours ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

You stupid fucking cunt.

Guest Alfie Noakes
16 hours ago, I know that Cunt said:

LOL, Yes, I did and I am with the majority. You froggie lovers lost so you'd better get over it. You will thanks us one day. Wankers..

A majority of only a few percent, so there are still many who did not vote brexit. So stop crowing about it like some cat that got the cream. Remainers would laugh at your choice when the shit hits the fan, but it will be them picking up the mess that you brexiteers with no fucking plan have done!

1 minute ago, Alfie Noakes said:

A majority of only a few percent, so there are still many who did not vote brexit. So stop crowing about it like some cat that got the cream. Remainers would laugh at your choice when the shit hits the fan, but it will be them picking up the mess that you brexiteers with no fucking plan have done!

A minority is still a minority no matter how many people are in it. It's been disgusting seeing people try and stop democracy because they don't agree with a result. Especially when said people tend to be the ones who kick up a big stink about inequality and racism, and then try and manipulate both issues to suit their own agenda when they don't get what they want.

Guest Alfie Noakes
33 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

A minority is still a minority no matter how many people are in it. It's been disgusting seeing people try and stop democracy because they don't agree with a result. Especially when said people tend to be the ones who kick up a big stink about inequality and racism, and then try and manipulate both issues to suit their own agenda when they don't get what they want.

A referendum is not legally binding and is no more than an opinion poll. The whole song and dance was manipulated by lies from both sides, when a referendum is based on information given and that is all lies then the result is fucking bollocks!

28 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

A referendum is not legally binding and is no more than an opinion poll. The whole song and dance was manipulated by lies from both sides, when a referendum is based on information given and that is all lies then the result is fucking bollocks!

Well that's fair enough but when this shit storm is a result of the current political situation why would you want to continue the same bollocks that brought it about in the first place?

Guest Alfie Noakes
2 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Well that's fair enough but when this shit storm is a result of the current political situation why would you want to continue the same bollocks that brought it about in the first place?

I was for remain, I even voted that way. I also accepted the result and embraced the idea of brexit, even if it wasnt my choice, I think Europe needs changing and I see a possible future realignment of nations who will leave the leviathon. The common market worked quite well, but 27 nations is a monster that cannot be truly tamed and I accept that. We are still on for a whole shit load of grief because our hapless politicians have no fucking clue.

We will become Trump's playground as the 51st State of the USA The state of (Old England) and what he doesn't turn into golf courses and resorts will be missile bases.

Just now, Alfie Noakes said:

I was for remain, I even voted that way. I also accepted the result and embraced the idea of brexit, even if it wasnt my choice, I think Europe needs changing and I see a possible future realignment of nations who will leave the leviathon. The common market worked quite well, but 27 nations is a monster that cannot be truly tamed and I accept that. We are still on for a whole shit load of grief because our hapless politicians have no fucking clue.

We will become Trump's playground as the 51st State of the USA The state of (Old England) and what he doesn't turn into golf courses and resorts will be missile bases.

Fuck. I'd forgot about the fucking golf courses. Shit.

Guest Cuntsman
6 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I got sidetracked. I'm drawing chavs right now. I'll get to it, I already have an awesome Pudsey design wearing a bomb vest :)

Sweet. Following yesterdays high level of tension on the forum please be sensitive to the needs of others. It was fairly creaking at the fucking seams and normal service needs to be resumed e.g. & i.e. - get a fucking move on you fat lazy cunt, then war will be over by the time you've got your festering arse in gear

Just now, Cuntsman said:

Sweet. Following yesterdays high level of tension on the forum please be sensitive to the needs of others. It was fairly creaking at the fucking seams and normal service needs to be resumed e.g. & i.e. - get a fucking move on you fat lazy cunt, then war will be over by the time you've got your festering arse in gear

Keep that attitude up and there'll be no exploding Arabs for anyone, you cheeky pleb.