CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Temporary/Intern Employees

Guest Wizardsleeve

Guest Lady Penelope
7 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Monica Lewinsky was a lovely little chubby sex kitten. You can hardly blame old Bill.

At least our Tony Blair didn't need to do that .. he got the Cherie off the cake.

10 hours ago, Rick_B said:

The intern thing makes a mockery of the minimum wage. It means that if you employ someone you have to pay them the minimum wage, unless you call them an intern in which case you can get away with paying them nothing.

Generally speaking you are correct, though Bill Clinton will tell you it's a lot more expensive.

11 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I was only teasing 'Tata David Brent', I'm not really a temp. I'm one of the warehouse boys, you know, the ones with the steel toe cap boots and the forklifts. We usually only mix at the firms Xmas parties when we turn up and actually shag the office girls that the laptop monkeys have been clumsily dribbling over all year. Haha.

You mean you are one of the people that actually works for their pittance.

Guest Wizardsleeve
12 hours ago, Rick_B said:

The intern thing makes a mockery of the minimum wage. It means that if you employ someone you have to pay them the minimum wage, unless you call them an intern in which case you can get away with paying them nothing.

When they can't send the right set of documents to the right client, and they set the company back a year with their incompetence, they're overpaid.  The very fact they would work for free brands them a cunt forever!  Interns don't get work experience, they get hazed and cunted all day everyday because they don't have enough self-respect to get the job and work for pay to advance themselves and meet their goals in life.  They can't even fetch coffee without making a tit of themselves!  

1 hour ago, Snatch said:

You mean you are one of the people that actually works for their pittance.

Yep, fork lift pilot and dispatch manager, which means earning pretty much the same as the pretentious little cunts upstairs, plus we get all the super cheap fags and booze off the Polish truck drivers, and now with brexit coming, I shall no longer have to waste time filling out CMR shipping forms, which means the office cunts will have to get off Facebook and actually have to learn how to use TNT's express shipper. (And they still won't get the cheap fags and booze)! Who's fucking laughing now?

1 hour ago, Wizardsleeve said:

When they can't send the right set of documents to the right client, and they set the company back a year with their incompetence, they're overpaid.  The very fact they would work for free brands them a cunt forever!  Interns don't get work experience, they get hazed and cunted all day everyday because they don't have enough self-respect to get the job and work for pay to advance themselves and meet their goals in life.  They can't even fetch coffee without making a tit of themselves!  

Wow! That office life of yours sounds a blast! Sitting on your arse checking Facebook all day, taking the piss out of the poor cunt who is forced to bring you coffee( THEY GOB IN IT ) and occasionally giving each other a big high five when you've ordered yourselves a new swivel chair from the staples catalogue. Pop down to the warehouse for a couple of days and do some real work, you'd last 4 hours and then start crying like a pussy and get 3 weeks off with a bad back.

14 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I was only teasing 'Tata David Brent', I'm not really a temp. I'm one of the warehouse boys, you know, the ones with the steel toe cap boots and the forklifts. We usually only mix at the firms Xmas parties when we turn up and actually shag the office girls that the laptop monkeys have been clumsily dribbling over all year. Haha.

That's delightful behaviour, Eric. Will you be attending the Christmas party this year? I'm sure your 'wife' will give you the night off to enjoy yourself, after all, you seem like a decent, committed sort. Til death do us part and all that. 

42 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Yep, fork lift pilot and dispatch manager, which means earning pretty much the same as the pretentious little cunts upstairs, plus we get all the super cheap fags and booze off the Polish truck drivers, and now with brexit coming, I shall no longer have to waste time filling out CMR shipping forms, which means the office cunts will have to get off Facebook and actually have to learn how to use TNT's express shipper. (And they still won't get the cheap fags and booze)! Who's fucking laughing now?

Utter fucking drivel. I've never met anyone brag about being a forklift driver. I can only imagine how badly you must've performed at school for this to be a laudable achievement. 

31 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Wow! That office life of yours sounds a blast! Sitting on your arse checking Facebook all day, taking the piss out of the poor cunt who is forced to bring you coffee( THEY GOB IN IT ) and occasionally giving each other a big high five when you've ordered yourselves a new swivel chair from the staples catalogue. Pop down to the warehouse for a couple of days and do some real work, you'd last 4 hours and then start crying like a pussy and get 3 weeks off with a bad back.

Is Warehouse work actually 'real' work? They always seem to be full of troglodyte cretins, capable of communication only via mono-syllabic grunts, and crude hand signals, performing the most basic of tasks at a snail's pace.  

Seriously, fuck off. 

10 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

That's delightful behaviour, Eric. Will you be attending the Christmas party this year? I'm sure your 'wife' will give you the night off to enjoy yourself, after all, you seem like a decent, committed sort. Til death do us part and all that. 

Utter fucking drivel. I've never met anyone brag about being a forklift driver. I can only imagine how badly you must've performed at school for this to be a laudable achievement. 

Is Warehouse work actually 'real' work? They always seem to be full of troglodyte cretins, capable of communication only via mono-syllabic grunts, and crude hand signals, performing the most basic of tasks at a snail's pace.  

Seriously, fuck off. 

Wow you take all this very seriously don't you bubs? And can you please stop phoning me up to discuss my PPI.

45 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Seriously, fuck off. 

I can use a floor buffer like a champ.

53 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Seriously, fuck off. 

I imagine that the "til death us do part" reference is indicative of the impending loss of someone special in your life Bubs, when is lambing season?

Guest Wizardsleeve
9 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Charming, Eric, even if completely ignorant.  I feel I should offer you this advice, a lad with a gob such as yours, always open, like yours, is likely to end up with Punkape's cock thrusting against your tonsils and force feeding you a protein diet.  Please make an effort to keep it shut, you unbelieveably boring fuckstain!  

4 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Charming, Eric, even if completely ignorant.  I feel I should offer you this advice, a lad with a gob such as yours, always open, like yours, is likely to end up with Punkape's cock thrusting against your tonsils and force feeding you a protein diet.  Please make an effort to keep it shut, you unbelieveably boring fuckstain!  

A reference to punkers being gay. How utterly fucking original.

Guest Wizardsleeve
Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

A reference to punkers being gay. How utterly fucking original.

Much like everything that flows like liquid shit from your cavernous fucking gob.  Shut it, you ladyboy shagging twat!

Guest Bernhard Howser
4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

He had great taste in cigars though.

He was a bit of a snob when it came to cigars. He thought they were for stuck up cunts.