CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Disabled parking bays

Earl of Punkape

1 hour ago, Punkape said:

Why are there such a disproportionately large numbers of these bays and why are they always empty ?

The Disabled Badge scheme is so widely abused it is worse than useless. Motability cars are more often than not used by relatives with no history of disability. £5,000 lease payment per annum courtesy of the taxpayer, and drop the raspberry ripple a couple of quid for the favour. The disabled bays are usually empty because Blue Badge holders can park all over the place for free so a pay and display bay outside work is more convenient and also defrauds the local authority of £3 an hour for 40 hours a week. That gives an annual benefit to the fraud of about £10k. Cunts

Guest nobgobbler
1 hour ago, Punkape said:

Why are there such a disproportionately large numbers of these bays and why are they always empty ?

They're always empty because nobody's broken your kneecaps yet.

lol.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

If you ask me there shouldn't be any. Less able persons (flids and cripples to you and i) should use the fucking Internet and get their shopping delivered by some mong in an Iceland truck.

Guest Bernhard Howser

What get's me is, Someone who is supposedly disabled can walk around a supermarket for 2 hours, but they can't manage to go another 30 yards to where they have parked their spacka mobile. 

Just now, Drew P Pissflaps said:

If you ask me there shouldn't be any. Less able persons (flids and cripples to you and i) should use the fucking Internet and get their shopping delivered by some mong in an Iceland truck.

Most of them are in electric wheelchairs or mobility scooters, anyway. Surely it's logical to make them park further away, seeing as they don't have to actually walk.

Guest Gong Farmer

I think it's quite funny seeing someone parked in spackers parking space who's not actually a spacker themselves. It should be encouraged more just fuck the lazy self entitled belming cunts off. 

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
1 minute ago, Roadkill said:

Most of them are in electric wheelchairs or mobility scooters, anyway. Surely it's logical to make them park further away, seeing as they don't have to actually walk.

Mobility scooters and the useless cunts that use them deserve a separate nom. of their own.

ps Punky. Bad luck on the Sports personality nom. you fucking twat.

Guest Bernhard Howser
8 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

I think it's quite funny seeing someone parked in spackers parking space who's not actually a spacker themselves. It should be encouraged more just fuck the lazy self entitled belming cunts off. 

It's a bit like when you see something on sale and there's only one item left. I would gladly shoulder barge an 80-year-old woman over, to get the remaining bag of nutty nibbles on the shelf  in ASDA. 

Guest Gong Farmer
3 minutes ago, Bernhard Howser said:

It's a bit like when you see something on sale and there's only one item left. I would gladly shoulder barge an 80-year-old woman over, to get the remaining bag of nutty nibbles on the shelf  in ASDA. 

So would I. I'm not averse to giving 80 year old women a jolly good elbow in the sagging paps to get what I want. Fuck 'em, fucking old decrepit oxygen thieves.

6 minutes ago, Bernhard Howser said:

They probably only reached that age by avoiding food like nutty nibbles. You're really doing them a favour.

Guest Bernhard Howser
2 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

They probably only reached that age by avoiding food like nutty nibbles. You're really doing them a favour.

The sad thing is ASDA don't sell nutty nibbles anymore. It's because women with purple hair and cobwebs hanging out of their bumholes have eaten them all. 

Guest Bernhard Howser
3 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

What's a raspberry ripple? 

I would have a guess at it being a raspberry with a ripple in it. Or a someone who has no use of their legs.