CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Chris fucking Moyles

camberwell gypsy

I've mentioned before about this idiot and his shit show on XFM. He has now plumbed the depths of radio broadcasting by asking listeners to pay for a Christmas drink for him and his studio sycophants. He has asked them to send in money to contribute. And fuck me, him and his shit stick cronies have been inundated with money from the morons who listen to his inane drivel every morning. I fucking hate this arrogant twat with passion. 

45 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I've mentioned before about this idiot and his shit show on XFM. He has now plumbed the depths of radio broadcasting by asking listeners to pay for a Christmas drink for him and his studio sycophants. He has asked them to send in money to contribute. And fuck me, him and his shit stick cronies have been inundated with money from the morons who listen to his inane drivel every morning. I fucking hate this arrogant twat with passion. 

and how pray do you know this if you don't listen to him.

Just now, camberwell gypsy said:

When I'm driving I spin through the stations (remotely) to listen to different music but I just couldn't believe what was going on. "And Bob from Tottenham has sent in £20 thanks Bob".

I will accept that, but in truth isn't it just a case of sour grapes on your part because you didn't come up with this scheme on here. These green newbies would have sent you lots of dosh.

6 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Q. You're in a room with Chris Moyles, Chris Evans, and Joe Pasquale and you have a gun with with just two bullets in it. Who do you shoot?

A. Yourself, twice, just to be on the safe side.

You could stand them in a line like in Red Dwarf and take them out with one bullet. Then you have one left for whatever sick bastard put you in this situation in the first place.

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

Q. You're in a room with Chris Moyles, Chris Evans, and Joe Pasquale and you have a gun with with just two bullets in it. Who do you shoot?

No. I bash the fuck out of all three with it then shoot Frank twice. Just to be on the safe side 

2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

No. I bash the fuck out of all three with it then shoot Frank twice. Just to be on the safe side 

Can you remember the rumour on here about a year ago courtesy of The Judge that Frank was in fact Simon Mayo? He theorised that his posting times coincided exactly with the minutes that Mayo was off the air whilst music was playing on his show. Can you remember that?

No, me neither.

14 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Can you remember the rumour on here about a year ago courtesy of The Judge that Frank was in fact Simon Mayo? He theorised that his posting times coincided exactly with the minutes that Mayo was off the air whilst music was playing on his show. Can you remember that?

No, me neither.

Your posting times would coincide nicely with the free time of a male stripper. (With AIDS of course).

lol.

Guest DingTheRioja

There is one plus point to be said on Moyles behalf.

When he was on Who Do You Think You Are, he helpfully told the camera "at least with me the viewers won't have to have yet another trip to Auschwitz ..."

8 hours ago, Rick_B said:

I always thought he was a bit of a git, but he went up in my estimation when John Peel died. He actually broke down live on air on the breakfast show.

Fuck all that,where Scrotes apology for not deleting racist comments towards him for being French?

8 hours ago, Rick_B said:

I always thought he was a bit of a git, but he went up in my estimation when John Peel died. He actually broke down live on air on the breakfast show.

Rolf Harris broke down live on TV years ago when his mother died. Didn't break down when he got done for being a peado though. Didgeridoo playing cunt.

So Moyles broke down on air. I'll only be interested when he gets shot live on air,the fat gobshite cunt.

Guest DingTheRioja
12 hours ago, Rick_B said:

No, that makes him more of a twat, over emotional shit for someone he will have only met a few times, just like the Princess Di fiasco.

..and this is the John Peel who likes his ladies on the young side...

Guest nobgobbler
20 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Chris Evans twice. I just wouldn't be able to control myself. Specky spacker.

Guest DeadFred55
2 hours ago, nobgobbler said:

Chris Evans twice. I just wouldn't be able to control myself. Specky spacker.

Moyles is a cock for sure... But Evans is way ahead im my opinion. A narcissistic, self centred, self adsorbed, egotistical ginger cunt! 

Guest nobgobbler
15 minutes ago, DeadFred55 said:

Moyles is a cock for sure... But Evans is way ahead im my opinion. A narcissistic, self centred, self adsorbed, egotistical ginger cunt! 

Welcome dropdeadfred. Have you paid your joining fee yet? It's customary to cross the gysy girl's palm with silver.