CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Temporary traffic lights

Guest DeadFred55

Guest DeadFred55

These cunts seem to be everywhere nowadays..what happened to using the simple road cone.

I'm not even exaggerating when I say my route to work now includes around 6 of these time wasting, pointless, cuntish things. Even more annoying is when you finally pass the "roadworks"...... you usually see at least 5 useless cunts standing around chatting having a fucking roll up, when one cunt is all that needed to do the shit totally un needed job anyway. 

Roadworks, although always a cunt, were always bearable without these fucking things.... all down to some wise fucktard in Brussels I imagine! Cunts! 

8 minutes ago, DeadFred55 said:

These cunts seem to be everywhere nowadays..what happened to using the simple road cone.

I'm not even exaggerating when I say my route to work now includes around 6 of these time wasting, pointless, cuntish things. Even more annoying is when you finally pass the "roadworks"...... you usually see at least 5 useless cunts standing around chatting having a fucking roll up, when one cunt is all that needed to do the shit totally un needed job anyway. 

Roadworks, although always a cunt, were always bearable without these fucking things.... all down to some wise fucktard in Brussels I imagine! Cunts! 

Hi Fred, welcome to CC, and just to say that if you have complaints about the above, address them to Decimus, he works for the council. Now fuck off.

P.s: if you see a road sweeper drive over him, it's probably Eric.

7 minutes ago, DeadFred55 said:

Even more annoying is when you finally pass the "roadworks"...... you usually see at least 5 useless cunts standing around chatting having a fucking roll up, when one cunt is all that needed to do the shit totally un needed job anyway.

Men at work, eh? Are you some sort of voyeuristic homosexual?

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, DeadFred55 said:

Temporary lights are far safer at controlling traffic in terms of the safety of the chaps and the odd dyke repairing the roads. 

Besides unimportant cunts like you deserve to kept waiting.You probably have a sly wank when the lights are on red anyway....

• Like 1

Guest DeadFred55
2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Men at work, eh? Are you some sort of voyeuristic homosexual?

Hi Decimus. No I am not.

That is why i would rather not stare at 5 fat cunts, in orange trousers and dirty vests for 20 minutes, whilst waiting at a red light they just put up. Cunts. 

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
Just now, Witheredscrote said:

I am staring at 5 fat geese as I type. What do you think of that?

Are they pregnant and about to give birth to some sort of man/frog/goose creature.

Guest DeadFred55
10 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Temporary lights are far safer at controlling traffic in terms of the safety of the chaps and the odd dyke repairing the roads. 

Besides unimportant cunts like you deserve to kept waiting.You probably have a sly wank when the lights are on red anyway....

So what happened before these were around? Were you unable to stop at roadworks or safely drive around them? 

Actually maybe you were... you sound like the type of cunt that hits 5 cars when parking in Tescos. 

1 minute ago, DeadFred55 said:

So what happened before these were around? Were you unable to stop at roadworks or safely drive around them? 

Actually maybe you were... you sound like the type of cunt that hits 5 cars when parking in Tescos. 

The casualty/accident rate for workers was far higher before the adoption of current methods.

You uncaring,selfish, reckless and impatient sod.

10 minutes ago, DeadFred55 said:

Hi Decimus. No I am not.

That is why i would rather not stare at 5 fat cunts, in orange trousers and dirty vests for 20 minutes, whilst waiting at a red light they just put up. Cunts. 

Fred, a word of advice. You'd do well to completely ignore two of the idiots who posted before this. Withers is a French whoopsie who rapes geese and hasn't washed since 1963. Punkape lives on a crazy golf course and regularly felches Colin Montgomery.

The third moron is Drew. You don't really need to worry about him, he's a bald nonentity who lives in a sheltered housing bungalow. Easily confused, he regularly forgets his password so thankfully doesn't post too frequently.

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

Fred, a word of advice. You'd do well to completely ignore two of the idiots who posted before this. Withers is a French whoopsie who rapes geese and hasn't washed since 1963. Punkape lives on a crazy golf course and regularly felches Colin Montgomery.

The third moron is Drew. You don't really need to worry about him, he's a bald nonentity who lives in a sheltered housing bungalow. Easily confused, he regularly forgets his password so thankfully doesn't post too frequently.

I concur

Guest DeadFred55
13 minutes ago, Punkape said:

The casualty/accident rate for workers was far higher before the adoption of current methods.

You uncaring,selfish, reckless and impatient sod.

I've never injured a worker... it's called common sense. You sound like the type of cunt that needs 3 people nearby you to change a light bulb. 

Sky needed to adjust my dish last week.. the 1st cunt that visited had the wrong ladder, the 2nd cunt that arrived refused to go up to it as it was too high. I told him to fuck off and did it myself. 

3 minutes ago, DeadFred55 said:

I've never injured a worker... it's called common sense. You sound like the type of cunt that needs 3 people nearby you to change a light bulb. 

Sky needed to adjust my dish last week.. the 1st cunt that visited had the wrong ladder, the 2nd cunt that arrived refused to go up to it as it was too high. I told him to fuck off and did it myself. 

Well it's a pity you didn't fall and break your neck isn't it. Then you wouldn't have to sit at road works would you. lol

2 minutes ago, DeadFred55 said:

I'll bet you have to do everything yourself.....

A pity you didn't fall of the ladder and put yourself in a wheelchair.

Then you would be a disabled wanker...

Guest DeadFred55
1 minute ago, Punkape said:

I'll bet you have to do everything yourself.....

A pity you didn't fall of the ladder and put yourself in a wheelchair.

Then you would be a disabled wanker...

That's my fucking point you cunt.. I was about 3 feet off the ground. If i was unlucky enough to slip, which i wasn't, the worst outcome would of been a grazed knee. 

PS....are you and Withers dating? 

38 minutes ago, Decimus said:

You forgot to tell him the single most important thing. Fred - GET. YOURSELF. A. FUCKING. AVATAR.

That aside, and on the evidence to date, he's already considerably better than Eric.

• Like 2

Guest DeadFred55
9 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

You forgot to tell him the single most important thing. Fred - GET. YOURSELF. A. FUCKING. AVATAR.

That aside, and on the evidence to date, he's already considerably better than Eric.

Done.. Thank you

1 hour ago, DeadFred55 said:

Temporary traffic lights are much smaller than ordinary ones so dwarfs look normal sized next to them. Come to mention it so does Frank!