CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Old Cunts who Shouldn't be Driving

Roadkill

Guest Lady Penelope
On 17/12/2016 at 11:34 PM, DingTheRioja said:

you still got that minic stuff?

some of it's worth a fortune now.

He must have got rid of that many years ago .. When we cleared the attic out at my parents old house we found a box full of Lone Star Teble O Lectric trains and track. That box is with me, but as far we know that brother died sometime in the 1990s.

On 17/12/2016 at 8:19 AM, Lady Penelope said:

They were plastic just like the people who populated my brother's triang minic motorway. A big hand came out of the sky and put them back in place.

My brothers had a minic motorway. They loved it.  I got into a row with one of them and he ripped the head off of one of my dollies. So I snapped a piece of track. He beat the fuck out of me and locked me in his wardrobe for hours. 

Guest Lady Penelope
13 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

My brothers had a minic motorway. They loved it.  I got into a row with one of them and he ripped the head off of one of my dollies. So I snapped a piece of track. He beat the fuck out of me and locked me in his wardrobe for hours. 

My brother had the cops an robbers set .. I did wonder whether that gave the idea tp rob the Leek & wsetbourne building society office in back 1973 .. daft cunt used a Ford Anglia as his getaway car.

11 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

My brother had the cops an robbers set .. I did wonder whether that gave the idea tp rob the Leek & wsetbourne building society office in back 1973 .. daft cunt used a Ford Anglia as his getaway car.

I'm not sure what set they had. I think that was the last thing on my mind locked in the wardrobe bawling for hours.

9 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I saw it. There was some daft cunt in a silly wig dancing in front of it. 

It's about time he took his rightful place on top of the tree. There might be a fight between him,Punkers and Judge though. May the one with the biggest handbag win.

Guest Gong Farmer

My way of getting back at other cunts on the road is by keeping to speed limits and observing the rules of the road. Some of them fucking hate some other cunt in front of them that's not prepared to break the law and endanger other people's lives by driving dangerously fast when not appropriate. I can see the fury and rage on their faces in my rear view mirror as they wish me dead or that I get cancer or something equally as nasty as being involved in a fatal car crash. I'm just content and relaxed in the knowledge that I'm propbaby contributing  towards the stressy cunts high blood pressure that might eventually lead to them having heart attacks and strokes. 

Guest Alfie Noakes
3 hours ago, Snatch said:

It's about time he took his rightful place on top of the tree. There might be a fight between him,Punkers and Judge though. May the one with the biggest handbag win.

If that fat hypocritical sodomite Judge sat on top of the tree it would be crushed to paper.

8 hours ago, Extremecunt said:

Jus joking you can fuckin rape me if you want jus jokin I jus want to slag people off.

Hello Ex. Have you suffered a severe head injury? It's just that you used to be vaguely funny in your own way but then you turned into a complete nutter who only posts in the wee hours of the morning. I'm happy Chip is dead at least. Good job offing the coke-fueled spacker.

33 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

If that fat hypocritical sodomite Judge sat on top of the tree it would be crushed to paper.

I should think it more likely to disappear up his arse. That could also be said for the other two.