CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Old Cunts who Shouldn't be Driving

Roadkill

I'm going to have to walk to the petrol station with my emergency fuel can tomorrow, because the stupid old biddy I was stuck behind for most of my 7 mile trip back from the hospital managed to drive so slowly that it actually used up the last 15 miles worth of petrol in my fucking car. Whenever I tried to overtake she would divert all her attention to that odd blur in her rear-view mirror and begin weaving erratically. I managed to get home with the engine spluttering, but these people should either be banned from driving or put down once they start showing any signs of age related hesitation behind the wheel. It does not take three minutes to decide to pull onto an empty roundabout. And I'm sure your Corsa can go a bit faster than 20 MPH.

Just now, Drew P Pissflaps said:

If you can't afford to run a car then don't fucking have one, you stupid fucking useless twat. 

Get a cycle. Don't you agree Munky? 

Hey now! If all you're going to do is circle jerk with Ape, get the fuck off my nom!

I can afford to run my car fine usually. Just not today.

Just now, Drew P Pissflaps said:

.....oh I forgot to ask. How did the gender reassignment meeting go at the hospital. It was why you were there wasn't it? You fucking idiot.

How would I be able to afford a gender reassignment if I can't supposedly afford to run a car? You utter fucking spastic.

• Like 1

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Don't get me wrong Roadkill, the subject title is very promising. It's just your personal explanation for the nom. has made you look a bigger cunt in this. Oh, and as Ape has also said, a fucking idiot.

Edited by Drew P Pissflaps
Fucking idiot

2 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Don't get me wrong Roadkill, the subject title is very promising. It's just your personal explanation for the nom. has made you look a bigger cunt in this. Oh, and as Ape has also said, a fucking idiot.

Drew, you seem upset today and more cantankerous than usual. If I may be so bold, you're displaying all the hall mark symptoms of having recently spent time in Suffolk. Say it isn't so.

1 minute ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Don't get me wrong Roadkill, the subject title is very promising. It's just your personal explanation for the nom. has made you look a bigger cunt in this. Oh, and has Ape has also said, a fucking idiot.

The Skoda Fabia has a digital fuel readout that only counts down in increments of 5. I've had the car three years and have so far managed to get it to the petrol station every fortnight with at least 5 miles left in the tank. Now I'll admit I'm not rolling in money, but I can usually manage to get by just fine. This is the first time I've ever ran the car empty and all the evidence points towards this dusty old corpse in a Corsa being the reason why.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

A Skoda? Oh sorry. My mistake, I thought you said you had a car.

Dec's,  no I haven't been to Suffolk. This week I've decided to use my 3 speed bike to commute to work which also has dynamo lights making it feels like you're cycling through treacle. This might explain my shorter than usual fuse.

11 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

The Skoda Fabia has a digital fuel readout that only counts down in increments of 5. I've had the car three years and have so far managed to get it to the petrol station every fortnight with at least 5 miles left in the tank. Now I'll admit I'm not rolling in money, but I can usually manage to get by just fine. This is the first time I've ever ran the car empty and all the evidence points towards this dusty old corpse in a Corsa being the reason why.

I'm sure at this moment in time she'll be traveling south on the northbound section of the M5. 

4 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

A Skoda? Oh sorry. My mistake, I thought you said you had a car.

Dec's,  no I haven't been to Suffolk. This week I've decided to use my 3 speed bike to commute to work which also has dynamo lights making it feels like you're cycling through treacle. This might explain my shorter than usual fuse.

It's better than the 1993 Proton I had before it. What do you drive?

Guest I know that Cunt
1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

I'm going to have to walk to the petrol station with my emergency fuel can tomorrow, because the stupid old biddy I was stuck behind for most of my 7 mile trip back from the hospital managed to drive so slowly that it actually used up the last 15 miles worth of petrol in my fucking car. Whenever I tried to overtake she would divert all her attention to that odd blur in her rear-view mirror and begin weaving erratically. I managed to get home with the engine spluttering, but these people should either be banned from driving or put down once they start showing any signs of age related hesitation behind the wheel. It does not take three minutes to decide to pull onto an empty roundabout. And I'm sure your Corsa can go a bit faster than 20 MPH.

Sorry RK but at least the old biddy was driving a car made by British workers in a British factory [I think Ellesmere Port is still British] Whereas you were in some communist effort which is even worse than driving a peugeot of fucking citroen. 

Regards

400x300.jpg

Just now, I know that Cunt said:

Sorry RK but at least the old biddy was driving a car made by British workers in a British factory [I think Ellesmere Port is still British] Whereas you were in some communist effort which is even worse than driving a peugeot of fucking citroen. 

Regards

400x300.jpg

Haha! That's OK, IKTC. I understand my Czech car will clash with your beliefs. They didn't even translate the stickers inside the fuel cap cover.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, I know that Cunt said:

Regards

400x300.jpg

That skoda is a VW in disguise. Good enough for the Gestapo then it's good enough for us.

7 minutes ago, I know that Cunt said:

Regards

400x300.jpg

But it doesn't matter if we use shite Chinese steel instead of British? You utter, utter fucking spastic.

• Like 1

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

You loved that proton. Remember all the fun you had killing people in it? Good solid jungle welding for ramming Corsas.

True. I actually had a Corsa for a couple of days as a courtesy car. Fucking awful drive with a terrible semi-auto gearbox and an engine that sounded full of pennies. The inside was all cheap silver plastic that looked like it'd been designed by a four year old and the seats were horrible.

Guest Lady Penelope
30 minutes ago, I know that Cunt said:

Regards

400x300.jpg

Ellesmere Port is in Cheshire .. just like Punkie.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
21 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

That skoda is a VW in disguise. Good enough for the Gestapo then it's good enough for us.

I think we've discovered your problem. VW!

Those lying fucking krauts and their fuel economy figures.