CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

ISKCON

Bubba C

Or, more commonly referred to as Hare Krishnas, are nothing more than a bunch of toga wearing, kale munching, triangle ringing, sandal shuffling, fucking weirdo cunts. 

Everyone of the oddball cunts asking for donations is a sad, failed hippy, who should put as much energy into getting a job and sorting their life out, as they do into painting their faces and having shit hair cuts (to hide their male pattern baldness), and they might just achieve something. 

It's not even a religion, it's a cult for super mongs. At least the best cult leaders knew when to do the right thing.

David Koresh was a cunt. 

The cunts stopped me in the street once and gave me an LP (which dates it for you)  and a book entitled "Easy Journey to Other Planets". Then they asked for a donation. When I politely declined they asked for their stuff back. You can guess how far they got with that, the stupid fucking orange cunts!

With hindsight I wish I had given them back - they were both absolute fucking bollocks.

Guest luke swarm
11 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

This nom isn't going to really kick off, is it? Shame. 

its simply a matter of approach  Bubba.......you forgot to mention that most of these orange robe wearing cunts are quite obviously homosexual as well being of a foreign persuasion which probably means they are here illegally. I suspect that most of them are claiming benefits and are out every night grooming underage troubled teenagers.  

George Harrison was a cunt. 

56 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

The cunts stopped me in the street once and gave me an LP (which dates it for you)  and a book entitled "Easy Journey to Other Planets". Then they asked for a donation. When I politely declined they asked for their stuff back. You can guess how far they got with that, the stupid fucking orange cunts!

With hindsight I wish I had given them back - they were both absolute fucking bollocks.

I stopped a load of them in Oxford Street years ago and they told me to fuck off. That was the last time I tried to sell them lucky heather.

Ervil LeBaron was a cunt.

17 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

its simply a matter of approach  Bubba.......you forgot to mention that most of these orange robe wearing cunts are quite obviously homosexual as well being of a foreign persuasion which probably means they are here illegally. I suspect that most of them are claiming benefits and are out every night grooming underage troubled teenagers.  

"Keep chanting the names of The Lord and you'll be free". I guess George knows by now whether it's true, or not as the case may be.

19 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

Well, well, well. Luke Swarm, as I live and breathe. 

I thought you were dead? 

Guest luke swarm
8 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Well, well, well. Luke Swarm, as I live and breathe. 

I thought you were dead? 

wishful thinking I am afraid Bubba.....no imaginary cancer or any other terminal illness here, although the corner got so boring awhile back that a period of self imposed exile was necessary to ride it out . Got a couple of Noms brewing when I get the chance over the next couple of days.       

1 minute ago, luke swarm said:

wishful thinking I am afraid Bubba.....no imaginary cancer or any other terminal illness here, although the corner got so boring awhile back that a period of self imposed exile was necessary to ride it out . Got a couple of Noms brewing when I get the chance over the next couple of days.       

The slightest whiff of old Frank and poof!.. Daleks. 

12 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

Wherever you went, fuck off back there. With 2 posts, you have lowered the average IQ on the site from 'stupid' to 'fucking stupid'

2 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I can see you've been heavily effected, Manky. IQ is usually measured in numbers.

'Stupid' is Hexadecimal for 47.That is the median for where I live. Rocket Science is not taught at local academies. Marksmanship and car theft is.

5 minutes ago, Eddie said:

You are far too opinionated for a northerner with ginger hair.

My opinions have been finely developed to be so flexible that they run counter to everyone else on all subjects.

6 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Fucking Mackems, wasn't it?

Why Mackems?. Why Geordies? I can understand why Smogmonsters and Monkey Hangers get their names, but not Geotdie or Mackem.

3 minutes ago, Manky said:

Why Mackems?. Why Geordies? I can understand why Smogmonsters and Monkey Hangers get their names, but not Geotdie or Mackem.

Mackem is a shortened version of make 'em and take 'em, from when Sunderland cunts would build boats by day and go back to steal them at night. Dunno about Geordie though. Are monkey hangers from Whitby? I know it was because a monkey fell off a ship during the napoleonic wars and some locals believed that the French had tails so assumed the colobus was the enemy and lynched it.