CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

ISKCON

Bubba C

Guest luke swarm
1 hour ago, Frank said:

The slightest whiff of old Frank and poof!.. Daleks. 

are you still fucking here you great pudding, here have some dots................................I know how much you............. like........em

Guest luke swarm
1 hour ago, Manky said:

Wherever you went, fuck off back there. With 2 posts, you have lowered the average IQ on the site from 'stupid' to 'fucking stupid'

I was doing much needed voluntary charity work in the third world Manky......the plight of those poor cunts in Salford is pitiful and credit should go to you northern turds for surviving in such squalor. I have the a suspicion that they, like yourself are too dense to feel any mental anguish despite the odds stacked against them.

10 hours ago, luke swarm said:

I was doing much needed voluntary charity work in the third world Manky......the plight of those poor cunts in Salford is pitiful and credit should go to you northern turds for surviving in such squalor. I have the a suspicion that they, like yourself are too dense to feel any mental anguish despite the odds stacked against them.

You would be the right man for the job. A week in Wolverhampton is like a year in Aleppo. Salford would be a picnic after living with the Brummies. Who translated into English for you?

Guest DingTheRioja
12 hours ago, Manky said:

Why Mackems?. Why Geordies? I can understand why Smogmonsters and Monkey Hangers get their names, but not Geotdie or Mackem.

12 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Mackem is a shortened version of make 'em and take 'em, from when Sunderland cunts would build boats by day and go back to steal them at night. Dunno about Geordie though. Are monkey hangers from Whitby? I know it was because a monkey fell off a ship during the napoleonic wars and some locals believed that the French had tails so assumed the colobus was the enemy and lynched it.

I thought that Mackem was to do with the skilled and unskilled, you make'm and I'll take'm (ie delivery).

Geordie is generally said to be their support for King George during the jacobite rebellion, being English against the theiving jocks (border reivers especially).

Monkey Hangers are from hartlepool, as well as the French having tails, no-one spoke French and assumed the monkeys gibberish proved "he" was French and therefore a spy.  This has been refuted as some say its actually from a song over 100 years later...

Smoggies was from Auf Wiedersehen, Pet  and the poetic voice of Jimmy Nail.....

13 hours ago, Roadkill said:

The only exposure I've had to them is running them over in the original GTA:

GUARANGA!!!

12 hours ago, luke swarm said:

1 hour ago, Manky said:

You would be the right man for the job. A week in Wolverhampton is like a year in Aleppo. Salford would be a picnic after living with the Brummies. Who translated into English for you?

'Tis truly the season of goodwill. 

12 hours ago, luke swarm said:

Are you an AIDS councillor ?

lol.

2 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

I thought that Mackem was to do with the skilled and unskilled, you make'm and I'll take'm (ie delivery).

Geordie is generally said to be their support for King George during the jacobite rebellion, being English against the theiving jocks (border reivers especially).

Monkey Hangers are from hartlepool, as well as the French having tails, no-one spoke French and assumed the monkeys gibberish proved "he" was French and therefore a spy.  This has been refuted as some say its actually from a song over 100 years later...

Smoggies was from Auf Wiedersehen, Pet  and the poetic voice of Jimmy Nail.....

GUARANGA!!!

Your are Roops and I claim my money back.

Not that I've paid anything for months.

Guest DingTheRioja
19 hours ago, Roadkill said:

No one really knows why we're called Geordies. Probably because it's better than calling us Nukes, I guess.

I forgot to say...

There was no such thing as a Geordie, until a Scotsman fucked a pig.

5 hours ago, Snatch said:

Your are Roops and I claim my money back.

Not that I've paid anything for months.

Was that better?

Guest DingTheRioja
2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

And no such thing as a Yorkshireman until the watery afterbirth trickled down the pig's leg.

Yep, if there's any pigs afterbirth floating around, you're guaranteed to find a Yorkshireman with a frying pan and some lard at the ready...

No such thing as an Scouser until an Irishman fucked a pig either.

Dirty cunts, these gaelic pig fuckers...