CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts that glorify the Kray Twins' bullshit.

Guest Tata Steely Dan

Guest Tata Steely Dan

I'm half way through watching Fred Dinenage tickling the ring-piece of the Krays. Well, not really as they are both dead, but you can bet your boots that Reggie would have enjoyed that sort of thing. Or was it Ronnie? Anyway, Fred Dinenage must have friends in high places as he hasn't aged a jot since the 1980s.

Lavely boys them! Always looked after their mam!

A pair of thick, violent, self-serving nutbags. One of whom was a total paedo. Yet I've just seen half an hour of watery-eyed old men sitting in shitty boxing clubs and shitty East End pubs glorifying this pair of twats. Jellied Eels, Pie and Mash, and all that shite. The East End of London appears to have been an endless sea of shit pubs, shit pool halls and residual Blitzkreig damage, and cockneys are the uttermost of cunts; especially the old ones that think they are still hard.

Facking cut his ears off and then smashed 'im over the 'ead with a 'ammer. 

The worst thing is the chavs and pikeys that glamourise and glorify this filth. All that shit about respect, and looking after your friends and fam-lee. Bullshit, all of it. Thick, worthless cunts. 

6 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

I'm half way through watching Fred Dinenage tickling the ring-piece of the Krays. Well, not really as they are both dead, but you can bet your boots that Reggie would have enjoyed that sort of thing. Or was it Ronnie? Anyway, Fred Dinenage must have friends in high places as he hasn't aged a jot since the 1980s.

A pair of thick, violent, self-serving nutbags. One of whom was a total paedo. Yet I've just seen half an hour of watery-eyed old men sitting in shitty boxing clubs and shitty West End pubs glorifying this pair of twats. Jellied Eels, Pie and Mash, and all that shite. The West End of London appears to have been an endless sea of shit pubs, shit pool halls and residual Blitzkreig damage, and cockneys are the uttermost of cunts; especially the old ones that think they are still hard.

The worst thing is the chavs and pikeys that glamourise and glorify this filth. All that shit about respect, and looking after your friends and fam-lee. Bullshit, all of it. Thick, worthless cunts. 

West End? East, surely.

Guest Tata Steely Dan
1 minute ago, Wolfie said:

West End? East, surely.

Its London, so who cares. Its all shit, pollution and muslims these days anyway. 

Is the West End the bit with all the poofs and China Town? 

Guest luke swarm
6 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

A pair of thick, violent, self-serving nutbags. One of whom was a total paedo. Yet I've just seen half an hour of watery-eyed old men sitting in shitty boxing clubs and shitty West End pubs glorifying this pair of twats. Jellied Eels, Pie and Mash, and all that shite. The West End of London appears to have been an endless sea of shit pubs, shit pool halls and residual Blitzkreig damage, and cockneys are the uttermost of cunts; especially the old ones that think they are still hard.

Mind you, in them days you could leave your front doors open, I mean you still got burgled but at least the burglars had the decency not to take a dump on your axminster after clearing your two up two down of your meagre belongings.

Didn't Ronnie used to give his mum flowers an that.

Guest Tata Steely Dan
Just now, luke swarm said:

Surprised he found the time, given that running a paedophile ring must take up a lot of your spare time.

20 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

Mind you, in them days you could leave your front doors open, I mean you still got burgled but at least the burglars had the decency not to take a dump on your axminster after clearing your two up two down of your meagre belongings.

She was a luvverly woman Vi, scrubbed her front step ev'ry mornin' and had Reg shoot any of the neighbours who 'adn't washed their nets that day. 

23 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Surprised he found the time, given that running a paedophile ring must take up a lot of your spare time.

They were both chutney ferrets, Reggie started bumming after 6 months in jail. Cunts like that claim it's because there's no women, bollocks, you were a poof to start with otherwise you would just put up with wanking.

Guest Tata Steely Dan

To round out the TV programme, some old cunt called 'knuckles' or something was carping on about how sad it was the Krays all died in prison. They brought this shit on themselves, you stupid old cunt. 

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

Unlike charming Birmingham and beautiful Bradford.

Bradford  looked lovely last I saw it... about 25 years ago, nightime, middle of winter, doing about 60 up Leeds Road....

Tinted windows of course.

1 hour ago, ratcum said:

Lowlife scum indeed. 'Earned' most of their money using the oldest trick in the book; thuggery protection racket. These bastards basically stole off ordinary people, as they weren't smart enough to do anything else. I would have torched the lot of them

The Richardsons from Camberwell made the Krays look like Ant and Dec. 

Guest Bernhard Howser

You get all these old Londoners saying how safe it was when the Krays were about. " you could go out and leave your front door unlocked"  they always say. Yes, you could mi old treacle, but it had nothing to do with the Krays. It was because no fucker had anything worthy of 'alf inching.