CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Misuse of the phrase 'rock star'.

Guest Tata Steely Dan

Guest Tata Steely Dan

I just saw Ellie Goulding, with her tiny eyes and massive chin, talk about "rock star blonde" in a shampoo advert. What fucking bollocks. Jimmy Page is a rock star. Keith Richards is a rock star. Ozzy fucking Osborne is a rock star. 

Ellie Goulding is a pop waif, and a shit one at that. Rock stars smash up hotel rooms, pump 14 year old groupies, accidentally kill their roadies with dangerous pranks and then play fifteen minute solos while hopped up on a mountain of cocaine, heroin, quaaludes, mandrax, LSD, fifteen pints of bitter and a half bottle of vodka. Ellie Goulding probably has a Ryvita and a mineral water before her gig, and meticulously logs the calories with her My Fitness Pal or some shite like that.

52 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

I just saw Ellie Goulding, with her tiny eyes and massive chin, talk about "rock star blonde" in a shampoo advert. What fucking bollocks. Jimmy Page is a rock star. Keith Richards is a rock star. Ozzy fucking Osborne is a rock star. 

Ellie Goulding is a pop waif, and a shit one at that. Rock stars smash up hotel rooms, pump 14 year old groupies, accidentally kill their roadies with dangerous pranks and then play fifteen minute solos while hopped up on a mountain of cocaine, heroin, quaaludes, mandrax, LSD, fifteen pints of bitter and a half bottle of vodka. Ellie Goulding probably has a Ryvita and a mineral water before her gig, and meticulously logs the calories with her My Fitness Pal or some shite like that.

Dan, your nom isn't garnering much attention. Do you think it might have something to do with the fact that it's a load of old fucking shit?

Guest Tata Steely Dan
16 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Dan, your nom isn't garnering much attention. Do you think it might have something to do with the fact that it's a load of old fucking shit?

It can't be any worse than the other shite noms on the go at the moment. Some pish about Brexit, some pish about old people, some pish about some iron off the TV... fucking boring bunch of cunts the lot of you. 

Tatty may be as welcome as a rabbi at a speed wank, but he makes a good point here. It was bad enough when pop was talked up as rock, but now any lightweight packaged bollocks seems to be able to wear the label. I remember one of the members of Blue recounting how they'd thrown apples into a hotel pool.

2 minutes ago, ratcum said:

Tatty may be as welcome as a rabbi at a speed wank, but he makes a good point here. It was bad enough when pop was talked up as rock, but now any lightweight packaged bollocks seems to be able to wear the label. I remember one of the members of Blue recounting how they'd thrown apples into a hotel pool.

A member of JLS had too much red bull and got a tummy ache backstage once.!! Keith moon had fuck all on this lot.

Guest Wizardsleeve
27 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Even the Spice Girls had more spunk than Ellie Goulding.

Yes, running down their legs every fucking place they went.  Janitors were ready to disembowel them with window squeegees!  

Having said that, I'd like to wreck Ms. Goulding's body with a misfired load into her gaping fanny.  

Guest Bernhard Howser
35 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Even the Spice Girls had more spunk than Ellie Goulding.

That's only because of Simon Fuller, fucking them all without using a rubber johnny. 

9 hours ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

It can't be any worse than the other shite noms on the go at the moment. Some pish about Brexit, some pish about old people, some pish about some iron off the TV... fucking boring bunch of cunts the lot of you. 

Dan, you may prattle on like a piss-soaked geriatric who doesn't know what day of the week it is, and you certainly bore me to fucking tears, but you make a good point.

What do you think about Chinese steel?

10 hours ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

This is so poor that Bubba hasn't even told you to fuck off, and his standards are really low...

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 hour ago, Witheredscrote said:

This is so poor that Bubba hasn't even told you to fuck off, and his standards are really low...

Perhaps he has realized, like some, that throwing one into the slapper wouldn't be such a bad thing before fucking her off and slating her with no thought to mercy or restraint.  

Stranger things have happened in these hallowed pages.  

2 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Perhaps he has realized, like some, that throwing one into the slapper wouldn't be such a bad thing before fucking her off and slating her with no thought to mercy or restraint.  

Stranger things have happened in these hallowed pages.  

Very true. What is your (valued) opinion on Chinese steel. Decimus has an opinion, but then again, the cunt has an opinion on everything.

15 hours ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Nice one Dan

Star. Yet another word that has lost its true meaning over the years. Think also of Celebrity and Hero. In my mind, one has to be dead before the honourific 'star' should be used. Think Bolan, Bowie and George Formby. Justin Bieber, please take note.

Guest Tata Steely Dan
13 hours ago, Decimus said:

What do you think about Chinese steel?

Delicious served with plum sauce and a side of jasmine rice.

Vindicated again, you fucking cheeky Japseye. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
10 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Very true. What is your (valued) opinion on Chinese steel. Decimus has an opinion, but then again, the cunt has an opinion on everything.

At the start, it's fine.  but 30 minutes later, you need more.  Cheating cunts!