CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Big Joe McCann

Eddie

9 hours ago, Decimus said:

You can all get fucked, every single last fucking one of ya.

My da' was in the Maze.

The Crystal Maze.

I was surprised to find that the gay host of Krystal Meth is none other than Edna O'Brien, the writer of the Rocky Horror Picture Show, that well known celebration of all things fucking gay.

17 hours ago, Eddie said:

Two retired soldiers in tbeir 60's will be charged with murder in connection with a Troubles-related death in Northern Ireland.

They are being prosecuted over the killing of Official IRA commander John McCann.

As the IRA described themselves as soldiers at war, are British soldiers not allowed to shoot the enemy even if they are running away unarmed?

joseph_mccann_1971.jpg

Dunno..doesn't work when one side jail the other for carrying arms openly ..cunt of a place anyway. .living on eu subsidises that are not gonna be there for much longer. .back to dipping the mainlands pockets again 

Panzerknacker 

I don't agree with British troops being prosecuted for carrying out orders from their superiors. I don't think Republicans should be given compo either. There are no rules in war as far as I am concerned. 

On the plus side, the murder rate has dropped in the North of Ireland. This was one war that neither side were going to win. At least some cunt in the British government made the presbyterian huns see they had to make concessions to start a process that may lead to long lasting peace.

I'm an Irish Republican and an English Republican and I'll make no apologies.

Jocks that can swim well are cunts.

Guest DingTheRioja

If those murdering cunts get a free pass, so should every single squaddie who went to NI, redardless of whta they did or did not do.

The provos are all dirty cowardly bastards, shoot or bomb the  shit out of someone then scream like babies when they get shot back.  Fuck off, you said it was war, so have a fucking war.  Cunts.

Sam with those bastards in the desert, you don't obey any rules, so we can choose which to adhere to when we want.

1 hour ago, DingTheRioja said:

If those murdering cunts get a free pass, so should every single squaddie who went to NI, redardless of whta they did or did not do.

The provos are all dirty cowardly bastards, shoot or bomb the  shit out of someone then scream like babies when they get shot back.  Fuck off, you said it was war, so have a fucking war.  Cunts.

Sam with those bastards in the desert, you don't obey any rules, so we can choose which to adhere to when we want.

I rarely agree with Dingly on here but Johnnie IRA certainly need a reality check. I would have done a Herod on the whole bally lot of them 

28 minutes ago, ratcum said:

I rarely agree with Dingly on here but Johnnie IRA certainly need a reality check. I would have done a Herod on the whole bally lot of them 

Our government and military focused too narrowly on the 'Provisional' IRA, they should have paid more attention to the ones who had passed their driving test.

2 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

Up the 'RA.

Colonial dinosaur fucking cunt.

On 19/12/2016 at 0:03 AM, The Beast said:

I don't agree with British troops being prosecuted for carrying out orders from their superiors. I don't think Republicans should be given compo either. There are no rules in war as far as I am concerned. 

On the plus side, the murder rate has dropped in the North of Ireland. This was one war that neither side were going to win. At least some cunt in the British government made the presbyterian huns see they had to make concessions to start a process that may lead to long lasting peace.

I'm an Irish Republican and an English Republican and I'll make no apologies.

Jocks that can swim well are cunts.

I'm an English Catholic with Irish and Welsh bloodlines.I regard myself as British.Our family has always served with the Irish guards and the Royal Irish regiment.

I would like to see the whole of the uk simply return back the the original teachings from Rome and re-establish Roman Catholicism as the main religion in these islands.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Punkape said:

I'm an English Catholic with Irish and Welsh bloodlines.I regard myself as British.Our family has always served with the Irish guards and the Royal Irish regiment.

I would like to see the whole of the uk simply return back the the original teachings from Rome and re-establish Roman Catholicism as the main religion in these islands.

Speaking as a dirty wop, I couldn't agree more.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Punkape said:

I regard you as a stupid fucking cunt, who lives in a fantasy world. Fuck off.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Our government and military focused too narrowly on the 'Provisional' IRA, they should have paid more attention to the ones who had passed their driving test.

Fuck you're bang on right there Eric. We should just fuck with their potatoes again and be done with it.

Guest Lady Penelope

Jock Beasley was badly hurt when his head was caught and crushed  between the buffers when 47434 was backing onto the Irish Mail in the old Platform One, he did recover and came back to work 11 months later although he always seemed a bit narrow minded.