CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

R.I.P. Esme Redzepova, Queen of the Gypsies.

Witheredscrote

The cunt in this nom is our own resident gypsy for not mentioning this  promoter of Roma music and culture. For over 50 years she, together with husband Stevo, and the Macedonian music ensemble, toured the world. The highlight of her career was in 1981 at the Royal Albert Hall when during a 3 hour concert she 'and the gang'   managed to strip the lead off the roof. I was rather hoping that the Camberwell peg maker might have made mention of this sad passing.

1 hour ago, Witheredscrote said:

The cunt in this nom is our own resident gypsy for not mentioning this  promoter of Roma music and culture. For over 50 years she, together with husband Stevo, and the Macedonian music ensemble, toured the world. The highlight of her career was in 1981 at the Royal Albert Hall when during a 3 hour concert she 'and the gang'   managed to strip the lead off the roof. I was rather hoping that the Camberwell peg maker might have made mention of this sad passing.

Our resident "traveller" is probably fencing a large scale metal theft as I type.....

1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

No but there are worrying passings. A broodmother who's lived so long has no doubt birthed many horse riding, metal stealing, house invading scum. They need to find her nest quickly and napalm it.

Without mercy for sure. Bromide bomb the fuckers.

Guest DingTheRioja
42 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Macedonian Romani, which I Guess makes her a Greek Gypsy. 

Probably means a romanian romany who got kicked out of romania for being a theiving old hag.

Possibly.

Guest Alfie Noakes
1 hour ago, Punkape said:

That's an interesting thought. You can bed one of the Spice Girls....which one would it be ?

I'd have Geri Halliwell without doubt.

It would have to be Emma Bunton, dressed as a nurse.