CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Islamic truck terrorist in Berlin

Earl of Punkape

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

They could have hijacked a Coca Cola lorry to keep with the theme at this time of year. 

Makes you wonder what's next. They've done planes and lorries and I reckon they did a space shuttle aswell in the early 80's. Trains? They're on a pretty well defined route so no scope for driving them into a crowd of people and besides, I reckon most commuters will be just glad the fucking things are just going somewhere.

3 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Are they sure it isn't a Glaswegian bin lorry driver on his Christmas holiday?

I nominated that at the time but it got deleted. Not sure what the difference with this one is. Xmas, vehicular carnage, bad jokes, too soon. Oh well, go figure,

3 hours ago, You can change this? said:

Totally unrelated but I had no idea you could change your ID name...

Why don't you prepare us a list of all the things you have no idea about so that we don't accidentally expose your ignorance and make you feel bad? I imagine it would make "À la recherche du temps perdu" look like a Ladybird book. Perhaps you could illustrate it to make it more interesting?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

They could have hijacked a Coca Cola lorry to keep with the theme at this time of year. 

Makes you wonder what's next. They've done planes and lorries and I reckon they did a space shuttle aswell in the early 80's. Trains? They're on a pretty well defined route so no scope for driving them into a crowd of people and besides, I reckon most commuters will be just glad the fucking things are just going somewhere.

I think If terrorists nicked a packed express or commuter/express train and drove it into Euston or Kings Cross at top speed without applying the brakes you would get a spectacular result.

That's what I'd do anyway....

lol.

9 minutes ago, Punkape said:

I think If terrorists nicked a packed express or commuter/express train and drove it into Euston or Kings Cross at top speed without applying the brakes you would get a spectacular result.

I've written to ISIS several times now suggesting they fill a crop-dusting 'plane with napalm and put machine guns on the wings. I was rather disappointed not to see them implement this approach at last night's Merseyside derby, but I live in hope that they're going to target the New Year Rangers v Celtic game instead. They could "dust" the entire ground in the first pass, then swing back and strafe any survivors.

28 minutes ago, Punkape said:

That's what I'd do anyway....

lol.

You're the gay reincarnation of Leslie Newson.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

What I find highly unusual is that these extremist islamists haven't targeted any of the gay pride marches that regularly take place in most of our major cities, and Cheshire. Does anybody else think that's strange.