CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Xmas Eve

Guest Batbomb

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, Manky said:

I had all the benefits of Rohypnol explained to me. All it did was make me fall asleep.

When you woke, did you remember giving it to yourself?  

4 minutes ago, Batbomb said:

He was most likely taking the piss..... didn't you hear him add  '...accursed infidel' under his breath as he moved off

I must have missed that. He had a Subaru but his 20 minutes of schooling in the Hindu Kush meant he  read that as Scooby Doo. How about that for stereotyping?

Guest Batbomb
2 minutes ago, Manky said:

I must have missed that. He had a Subaru but his 20 minutes of schooling in the Hindu Kush meant he  read that as Scooby Doo. How about that for stereotyping?

not bad, but be careful that your obvious shoulder-rubbing isn't misenterpreting you as a MI5 mole by the more paranoid ones. 

Guest DingTheRioja
28 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Gettin dingy wit it

Na na na na na na na nana
Na na na na nana
Gettin dingy wit it
Na na na na na na na nana
Na na na na nana
Gettin dingy wit it

You stupid fucking cunt, why bring that wanker on here without having him the subject of a nomination?

You fucking welsh wigger.

5 minutes ago, Dr. Chernobyl said:

Looks like he's getting abused by a play button in that pause frame.

That's an accurate depiction of the results of a long overdue claw hammering, fucking twat, polluting the worlds media with not only his talentless son but also the equally talentless daughter..."I whip my hammer back and forth" (repeat to fade).

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

That's an accurate depiction of the results of a long overdue claw hammering, fucking twat, polluting the worlds media with not only his talentless son but also the equally talentless daughter..."I whip my hammer back and forth" (repeat to fade).

He's ruined those kids of his. Just because they say they want to be famous when they're young doesn't mean they have any fucking idea what they actually want in life. That's what growing up is for. I wanted to be a fireman when I was a kid, it's a good thing my mother wasn't rich enough to just buy me a fire engine and tell me to go wild, as I also have asthma.

He's robbed them of an independent choice they should be making on their own and thrust them into the limelight before their minds have even finished developing.

Worked out for the kid in Home Alone, though. Sure he looks like Steve Bushemi now, but he got to shag Mila Kunes and be in those hilarious compare the meerkat videos.

2 minutes ago, Dr. Chernobyl said:

He's ruined those kids of his. Just because they say they want to be famous when they're young doesn't mean they have any fucking idea what they actually want in life. That's what growing up is for. I wanted to be a fireman when I was a kid, it's a good thing my mother wasn't rich enough to just buy me a fire engine and tell me to go wild, as I also have asthma.

He's robbed them of an independent choice they should be making on their own and thrust them into the limelight before their minds have even finished developing.

Worked out for the kid in Home Alone, though. Sure he looks like Steve Bushemi now, but he got to shag Mila Kunes and be in those hilarious compare the meerkat videos.

And he got to be touched up by Michael Jackson.

Guest DingTheRioja
7 minutes ago, Dr. Chernobyl said:

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

And he got to be touched up by Michael Jackson.

The question is, was it all worth it???

Spoiler

mila-kunis-029.jpg

3 hours ago, Manky said:

Mrs Manky is laid  up with Sciatica so this Christmas will be quiet. I absolutely hate the works parties and once a year drinkers so will be happy to chill with some decent bottles of beer, (Spitfire, Hobgoblin) and watch some casual violence on telly. Fucking paradise.

Fuck off taking it too seriously,. The first person to wish me Happyt Christmas was one of Allah's lot. At least with Christmas and New Year both at weekends, its all over In a week and then normal life can resume.

"Happyt christmas" was he from Yorkshire? 

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

The question is, was it all worth it???

Hide contents

mila-kunis-029.jpg

To shag Mila Kunis?  As long as a lifeline was tied around my waist, I'd wager a good amount of psychiatric drugs and alcohol could suppress the Whacko Jacko experience for an opportunity to leave some baby batter in Kunis.  

59 minutes ago, Punkape said:

How did your wife get sciatica?

Punkape crap deleted

For the medically ignorant, (most people) Sciatica is a problem with a trapped nerve. To the totally ignorant, (You), Fuck off you thick fucking lump of rancid knob cheese.

Mrs Manky went to the West Indies.

Did I make her?

No, she went of her own accord.

Edited by Manky

4 minutes ago, Manky said:

For the medically ignorant, (most people) Sciatica is a problem with a trapped nerve. To the totally ignorant, (You), Fuck off you thick fucking lump of rancid knob cheese.

Mrs Manky went to the West Indies.

Did I make her?

No, she went of her own accord.

Was she from Jamaica?

Maybe that's why you settled in Moss side........

lol.

5 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Caught you cold you Northern monkey. Spitfire, a good Kent beer. Hobgoblin, a good Oxfordshire beer. Southern beer is best, got it?

I am a beer Internationalist. Location of a decent beer is irrelevant. I tend to go for good names, a pint of Rancid Brewery's Sweaty Piss Flap Ale would beat Young's IPA any day. I carefully chose Southern beers over the stronger and better quality Northern beer as I am working on boxing day. Those Village bogs don't clean themselves.

6 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Fuck off you nosey cunt

3 minutes ago, Dr. Chernobyl said:

Anger and name calling. You clearly don't even have a proper defence for it. Although you are French. Defence is a foreign concept to you.

Withers, you creepy, oily, disgusting, French toad. Enjoy your Christmas, as in 2017, RK is going to be my project, and I'm going to train it up to absolutely fucking destroy you. 

And I don't mean sexually, you fucking pervert.

I hope you choke on your stuffed goose. 

2 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Withers, you creepy, oily, disgusting, French toad. Enjoy your Christmas, as in 2017, RK is going to be my project, and I'm going to train it up to absolutely fucking destroy you. 

Don't try and crawl back now, Bubba. You had your chance to mentor me and you blew it. You and Withers can both go and jump in the deep end as far as I'm concerned.

Why am I being referred to as an "it" now?

7 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Bubba on Bubba, "I stride this stage like a Colossus"

Manky on Bubba, "What a mong"

10 minutes ago, Dr. Chernobyl said:

Don't try and crawl back now, Bubba. You had your chance to mentor me and you blew it. You and Withers can both go and jump in the deep end as far as I'm concerned.

Why am I being referred to as an "it" now?

You look, but you don't see, RK. There's no "crawling" here. It is one's right of passage to suffer a period of abuse, neglect, and in your case, artistic critique, upon joining CC. 

Should they survive, and show signs of life and shreds of intelligence, then they shall be afforded an opportunity to destroy Withers. 

As may be a common theme with you, you've been slightly premature, however, it was quite heart-warming to see you occasionally stick the boot into the greasy goose-abuser.

Now all you need is a little refinement, and a few gentle pointers, and I reckon you'll come good.