CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Xmas Eve

Guest Batbomb

30 minutes ago, Manky said:

I am a beer Internationalist. Location of a decent beer is irrelevant. I tend to go for good names, a pint of Rancid Brewery's Sweaty Piss Flap Ale would beat Young's IPA any day. I carefully chose Southern beers over the stronger and better quality Northern beer as I am working on boxing day. Those Village bogs don't clean themselves.

Punkers is fond of a Bishops finger.

6 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

You look, but you don't see, RK. There's no "crawling" here. It is one's right of passage to suffer a period of abuse, neglect, and in your case, artistic critique, upon joining CC. 

Should they survive, and show signs of life and shreds of intelligence, then they shall be afforded an opportunity to destroy Withers. 

As may be a common theme with you, you've been slightly premature, however, it was quite heart-warming to see you occasionally stick the boot into the greasy goose-abuser.

Now all you need is a little refinement, and a few gentle pointers, and I reckon you'll come good. 

I think you just like having others do the work because you ran out of any decent insults long, long ago. I think the skill still shines through, sometimes, like when I revealed that I didn't know what Compton was and you told me it was a spiritual nirvana that could only be reached by drinking bleach - that was good. For a while it bought you my respect.

But I've seen the real you now, Bubba. The cowardly shadow who snipes from the sidelines and sucks up to the real titans of the corner in a desperate attempt to not be forgotten. I have no interest in being trained by such a dishonourable creature.

8 minutes ago, Dr. Chernobyl said:

I think you just like having others do the work because you ran out of any decent insults long, long ago. I think the skill still shines through, sometimes, like when I revealed that I didn't know what Compton was and you told me it was a spiritual nirvana that could only be reached by drinking bleach - that was good. For a while it bought you my respect.

But I've seen the real you now, Bubba. The cowardly shadow who snipes from the sidelines and sucks up to the real titans of the corner in a desperate attempt to not be forgotten. I have no interest in being trained by such a dishonourable creature.

See, you're improving already. 

Merry Christmas. 

19 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Fuck me, I thought you were dead. Where have you been?

Have you got Mrs Manky a present this year, or will she be receiving the usual black eye from you? 

You will never be so lucky. 

As I am a real man and don't do shops, Mrs Manky gets money to spend as she sees fit. As long as she is back to make my tea.

2 hours ago, Dr. Chernobyl said:

Titans! What fucking titans? 

Guest Batbomb
10 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Kim Jong-Weinstein 

I look at him and i can only think how delicious a buffet style do at his family's house would be. A fusion of Kosher and Cantonese finger foods. Mmmm...