CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Businesses Who Employ Spackers to Bag

Guest Wizardsleeve

Guest Wizardsleeve

You walk into a small shop to stock up with a few bottles of wine and a tub of fisting lube and you look at the cashier queues, and there they are....the drooling, narrow eyed, incomprehensible fucking cunts throwing goods into plastic bags...bread and eggs on the bottom followed by a few cans of beans, and maybe a large container of juice.  The self checkouts have a queue wrapping around the store full of people trying to avoid the cunts, and the store manager looks at you and tells you to go to an open register.  Might as well just hand over your dosh and fuck off, because you won't see anything in one piece by the time the cranially deformed cunt is done handling it.  

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 minutes ago, Ape said:

If you place your goods on the conveyor in a sensible order, keeping the the fragile items until last, this won't happen. It's common sense really.

Usually, that works well.  Today however, there was no end of utterly worthless fuckwits doing all of their shopping for their holiday meal last minute, so the conveyors were clogged up like Punkape's community bedsit toilet.  Which places your merchandise in the highly skilled and properly compensated cashiers and they practically shotput your purchases to spacky at the end of the line...dosh removed from wallet and you still don't have what you went for.  

17 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Usually, that works well.  Today however, there was no end of utterly worthless fuckwits doing all of their shopping for their holiday meal last minute, so the conveyors were clogged up like Punkape's community bedsit toilet.  Which places your merchandise in the highly skilled and properly compensated cashiers and they practically shotput your purchases to spacky at the end of the line...dosh removed from wallet and you still don't have what you went for.  

So the fact it was busy prevented you placing your goods on the conveyor in a sensible order? I can't see why you've had a problem to be honest.

Guest Wizardsleeve
5 minutes ago, Ape said:

So the fact it was busy prevented you placing your goods on the conveyor in a sensible order? I can't see why you've had a problem to be honest.

No, I placed my select few items in a logical and sensible order.  The cashier was a cunt in sending them along after the scan.  

I only had a few items, so I escaped somewhat unscathed.  The other poor fuckers weren't as fortunate.  Egg cartons, bread, fragile food items, all smashed to fuck by the Punkape like fuckers who have to be retrained to tie their fucking shoes everyday doing the bagging.  

Guest Alfie Noakes
34 minutes ago, Dr. Chernobyl said:

Punkapes voice after the Christmas party at the golf club this year:

Good old darkness, fitting bell end and ring piece into a christmas song. Cunts.

Guest Ahriman
42 minutes ago, Dr. Chernobyl said:

Punkapes voice after the Christmas party at the golf club this year:

All you have to do now is envision the lyrics being gurgled through a mouthful of cum, and you've got a pretty spot on impersonation.

1 hour ago, Wizardsleeve said:

You walk into a small shop to stock up with a few bottles of wine and a tub of fisting lube and you look at the cashier queues, and there they are....the drooling, narrow eyed, incomprehensible fucking cunts throwing goods into plastic bags...bread and eggs on the bottom followed by a few cans of beans, and maybe a large container of juice.  The self checkouts have a queue wrapping around the store full of people trying to avoid the cunts, and the store manager looks at you and tells you to go to an open register.  Might as well just hand over your dosh and fuck off, because you won't see anything in one piece by the time the cranially deformed cunt is done handling it.  

Christ you are one miserable cunt. I bet it will be one fucking great bundle of laughs at Chez Wiz tomorrow.

Guest Batbomb
1 hour ago, Wizardsleeve said:

And what really irks me, when I see this happen to others (fortunately i have enough foresight and OCD to follow something like Apes suggestion above) is the lack of pride they have in their job. Can they not see the joy in an ergonomically packed carrier bag full of housewares? Ambivalent cunts.

Guest Wizardsleeve
39 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Christ you are one miserable cunt. I bet it will be one fucking great bundle of laughs at Chez Wiz tomorrow.

I'm out of likes Withers.  I owe you one!

Guest Wizardsleeve
14 minutes ago, Batbomb said:

And what really irks me, when I see this happen to others (fortunately i have enough foresight and OCD to follow something like Apes suggestion above) is the lack of pride they have in their job. Can they not see the joy in an ergonomically packed carrier bag full of housewares? Ambivalent cunts.

All the planning and sensible placement of goods becomes moot when the stupid fucking cunt on the scanner sends them in what order she deems fit.  Then it's hasta la vista at the hands of the sunshine brigade!