CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Kim Jong Un (Having to be on Best Behaviour)

Guest Batbomb

Guest Batbomb

As an expert on North Korea having watched half a dozen or so vids on YT, I present this nom which is about their rather controlling leader/deity Kim Jong Un and the spectacular effect his presence has on peoples behaviour. The nom, pls be advised also covers the subject in general of  Having To Be On Best Behaviour Around A Controlling Person Who Could Otherwise Ruin Your Life.    Here he is no doubt on one of his choreographed, televised, glorified visits to some hospital or other..  The floor is so shiny it could be used as a spare mirror for the Hubble... and look at them all... Best behaviour, fucking terrified, poor bastards, if anyone dare coughed their whole families would dissapear overnight. What a cunt.

Post Update: Look at the picture as a thumbnail or though squinting eyes until you get the fleeting impression that Kim is gangnam dancing , or I am a timewasting idiot, whichever comes first.

BN-CW645_kimhos_G_20140520235402.jpg

1 minute ago, Batbomb said:

As an expert on North Korea having watched half a dozen or so vids on YT, I present this nom which is about their rather controlling leader/deity Kim Jong Un and the spectacular effect his presence has on peoples behaviour. The nom, pls be advised also covers the subject in general of  Having To Be On Best Behaviour Around A Controlling Person Who Could Otherwise Ruin Your Life.    Here he is no doubt on one of his choreographed, televised, glorified visits to some hospital or other..  The floor is so shiny it could be used as a spare for the Hubble... and look at them all... Best behaviour, fucking terrified, poor bastards, if anyone dare coughed their whole families would dissapear overnight. What a cunt.

I am also an expert on North Korea, having seen Team America at least 9 times. 

Guest Batbomb
28 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I am also an expert on North Korea, having seen Team America at least 9 times. 

Smart of the CIA to disseminate misinformation/propaganda in the guise of a harmless puppet movie. No doubt you factored that in.

57 minutes ago, Batbomb said:

As an expert on North Korea having watched half a dozen or so vids on YT, I present this nom which is about their rather controlling leader/deity Kim Jong Un and the spectacular effect his presence has on peoples behaviour. The nom, pls be advised also covers the subject in general of  Having To Be On Best Behaviour Around A Controlling Person Who Could Otherwise Ruin Your Life.    Here he is no doubt on one of his choreographed, televised, glorified visits to some hospital or other..  The floor is so shiny it could be used as a spare mirror for the Hubble... and look at them all... Best behaviour, fucking terrified, poor bastards, if anyone dare coughed their whole families would dissapear overnight. What a cunt.

Where's all the plug sockets for the monitors and everything? I can only see two.

Guest Batbomb
2 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Where's all the plug sockets for the monitors and everything? I can only see two.

See the lad with his eyes closed, the one who looks like he's about to pluck up the nerve to ask Kim if he can get an Xbox? Above his head there's a third.

Guest Batbomb
23 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

He no longer has the most outlandish hair style in the world.  That dubious honour now belongs to Donald Trump.

His hairdresser is in the Pyongyang Priory. Valium addiction.

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, Batbomb said:

His hairdresser is in the Pyongyang Priory. Valium addiction.

How can a country as impoverished as North Korea produce such a heifer for a leader?

Guest Batbomb
2 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

How can a country as impoverished as North Korea produce such a heifer for a leader?

6 minutes ago, Dr. Chernobyl said:

He eats the weak. Why do you think the coffin dodgers in the picture look so nervous and Kim is sitting on a dining chair.

The old colonel in uniform has probably been ordered to lay his legs overnight in a chilli, lemongrass and garlic marinade

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 minutes ago, Batbomb said:

The old colonel in uniform has probably been ordered to lay his legs overnight in a chilli, lemongrass and garlic marinade

The same concoction they use to tenderize the hind quarter of a decrepit horse.  

1 hour ago, Batbomb said:

Is he doing his Bernard Manning impression? "I wouldn't say my wife was fat but she's got more chins than a South Korean telephone directory". 

Guest Batbomb
7 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Is he doing his Bernard Manning impression? "I wouldn't say my wife was fat but she's got more chins than a South Korean telephone directory". 

In 2002, after the death of the Queen Mother, he said that the Royal Corgis were happy to hear about her death as they would no longer be blamed for urinating on the settee.

7 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

The fat kid at school always gets bullied. Just imagine how bad it must have been being the only fat kid in the entire country.

I like Fat Kim. North Korea reminds me of what Britain would be like if Corbyn and Abbotapotomus moderated their views a little.

In every photo of Fat Kim, there is always an officer with a hat the size of a small country studiously taking notes. A bit pointless really as the clever money says he will be dead by teatime. Or possibly will be teatime by the look of the fat fucker with the shit haircut.

North Korean Traffic Wardens are quite nice though. Google it.

8 minutes ago, Manky said:

I like Fat Kim. North Korea reminds me of what Britain would be like if Corbyn and Abbotapotomus moderated their views a little.

In every photo of Fat Kim, there is always an officer with a hat the size of a small country studiously taking notes. A bit pointless really as the clever money says he will be dead by teatime. Or possibly will be teatime by the look of the fat fucker with the shit haircut.

North Korean Traffic Wardens are quite nice though. Google it.

Very good looking girls, but can you imagine Neil driving by. He would be out the car, they would be across the bonnet, and their back doors bashed in. The city would be in constant gridlock.

3 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Very good looking girls, but can you imagine Neil driving by. He would be out the car, they would be across the bonnet, and their back doors bashed in. The city would be in constant gridlock.

I can't imagine Neil having much success there, they look too classy.

10 hours ago, Batbomb said:

Smart of the CIA to disseminate misinformation/propaganda in the guise of a harmless puppet movie. No doubt you factored that in.

Both Team America and South Park contain more truth and factual info' than any news reporting or party political broadcast I've ever seen. They get away with it by dressing it up as frivolous animation. Happy Humbug old boy.

Guest Wizardsleeve
19 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

The fat kid at school always gets bullied. Just imagine how bad it must have been being the only fat kid in the entire country.

With a father the dictator of the country, I somehow believe that bullies would face a firing squad instantly.  

Guest JackoTC
On ‎12‎/‎24‎/‎2016 at 11:59 PM, Batbomb said:

Post Update: Look at the picture as a thumbnail or though squinting eyes until you get the fleeting impression that Kim is gangnam dancing , or I am a timewasting idiot, whichever comes first.

What the fuck is this all about ? Have you thought this through ? Not drug free you haven't.