CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Tantric Masturbation

Guest Batbomb

Guest Batbomb

I have nothing against Tantric sex as an alternative to default sex. People who may actually like their partners might want to enrich the experience at least for themselves if not for anyone else.  And general purpose masturbation, practised within the realms of moderation and decency and most importantly CONTEXT is absolutely not an issue either.  But pretentious cunts of the chattering classes and probably in some sort of masturbatory shame spiral , now want that a plain old wank, conceived and executed by most most normal folk usually within 15 mins, has to be elevated into a spiritual act and carefully managed by the application of technique learnt from silly Tantra websites. Cuntish or what?

Guest Bill Stickers

Wait until you've looked up "edging". 

Edgers basically wank 'til they are close to ejaculating, then stop, then repeat until they finally release. Cue eye rolling, frothing at the mouth orgasms. 

Its the preserve of the most socially awkward, repugnant, autistic virgins.

I think you'd fit right in! 

3 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Edgers basically wank 'til they are close to ejaculating, then stop, then repeat until they finally release. Cue eye rolling, frothing at the mouth orgasms. 

Fucking hell, an exclamation mark at the end of your diatribe. A schoolboy error and a punctuation mark adopted by complete amateur fucking spastics.

Bill, please, sort yourself the fuck out. I understand your release has excited you and inspired you to post this load of old fucking shite. But sit back, take a breath, and think for at least twenty minutes before you decide to post again. 

Fucking excitable puppy cunt.

Guest Ahriman
1 hour ago, Bill Stickers said:

Speaking of repugnant, autistic virgins, I've found Gurts kamasutra tutorials to be highly enlightening...

4 hours ago, Batbomb said:

I have nothing against Tantric sex as an alternative to default sex. People who may actually like their partners might want to enrich the experience at least for themselves if not for anyone else.  And general purpose masturbation, practised within the realms of moderation and decency and most importantly CONTEXT is absolutely not an issue either.  But pretentious cunts of the chattering classes and probably in some sort of masturbatory shame spiral , now want that a plain old wank, conceived and executed by most most normal folk usually within 15 mins, has to be elevated into a spiritual act and carefully managed by the application of technique learnt from silly Tantra websites. Cuntish or what?

I'm going to wank myself into a coma, you thoroughly boring cunt.

9 hours ago, Agentpeanut said:

Speaking of repugnant, autistic virgins, I've found Gurts kamasutra tutorials to be highly enlightening...

Are you fucking sure? Keith Lard does it again.