CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest 'eavensabove

Guest Gong Farmer
1 minute ago, Wolfie said:

Sure. You're therefore undoubtedly aware Churchill sent 250,000 Anzac/British troops to their deaths in the WW1 Gallipoli Campaign, which his peers advised him as being completely unwinnable. Yet, his arrogance knew best – at the expense of unfathomable heartache.

Churchill was up for gassing the Bolsheviks and some Indian tribes calling the people that advised against it 'squeamish'. I can't cunt him for that, he was a man of his time.

22 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I dunno about that. Apart from the whole Jew thing the Nazis appear to be the precursor to modern day hipsters and vegans. Lots of them were vegetarian fitness nuts who didn't drink or smoke.

Hitler was the first to publish the link between lung cancer and smoking. The Nazi party adopted a health conscious mantra. He also banned smoking in public places and was a vegetarian. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Snatch said:

Churchill was half Amercian and born into a very rich family. He never won the war. Those that fought abroad,flew planes,went to sea,they were the ones we should thank. Not some cigar smoking politician who took advice,quite rightly, from the experts.

Churchill was also responsible for gassing the Kurdish people during the Iraqi uprising in 1920's Mesopotamia. Something we accused Saddam of and used as justification for attacking Iraq not that long ago. Politics is a cunt.

Guest DingTheRioja
18 hours ago, I know that Cunt said:

Exactly. And we made him our ally. Perhaps we should have helped the European side defeat the Communist side in that show.

People seem to forget teh Molotov–Ribbentrop Pact and that Russia actually took more of Poland than Germany at the start, only later did Poland become more German.  Stalin wanted to remove the Polish State as an entity.

Guest 'eavensabove

Had Stalin not been our ally, we would have lost. Or at least had the Nazis not tried to take Russia, we most definitely would have.

How would have Blair coped without Gaddafi?

Guest DingTheRioja
7 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Had Stalin not been our ally, we would have lost. Or at least had the Nazis not tried to take Russia, we most definitely would have.

How would have Blair coped without Gaddafi?

Stalin was no-ones ally, he was only in anything for his own gains, he'd bargain with the Devil himself to own another few acres to piss on.

Blair would just whore himself to another ugly murdering terrorist bastard, there's enough of them around to choose from, so he'd have done just the same.

Guest I know that Cunt
4 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

Stalin was no-ones ally, he was only in anything for his own gains, he'd bargain with the Devil himself to own another few acres to piss on.

Blair would just whore himself to another ugly murdering terrorist bastard, there's enough of them around to choose from, so he'd have done just the same.

I meant ally in the sense that we had a common enemy and were sending armaments to Russia to help them fight that enemy. You are correct, he was no ones true ally, he was a cunt only in it for what he could get for himself.

Blair, Ditto.

Guest I know that Cunt
On 05/01/2017 at 6:57 PM, Wolfie said:

Sure. You're therefore undoubtedly aware Churchill sent 250,000 Anzac/British troops to their deaths in the WW1 Gallipoli Campaign, which his peers advised him as being completely unwinnable. Yet, his arrogance knew best – at the expense of unfathomable heartache.

Around 45,000 Allied troops were killed in Gallipoli, around 250,000 Ottomans were killed. It was a huge mistake that Churchill never got over.

1 minute ago, I know that Cunt said:

Around 45,000 Allied troops were killed in Gallipoli, around 250,000 Ottomans were killed. It was a huge mistake that Churchill never got over.

It was not Churchills fault. His plan was good, however his plan was delayed giving the enemy the upper hand. 

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, I know that Cunt said:

As were also the attacks on Pearl Harbour and the Home Guard Raids of Felixstowe.

11 minutes ago, I know that Cunt said:

My apologies for researching such authentic stats via wiki before posting. I am going to blame a 1/4 bottle of Courvoisier on them, too.

On 30/12/2016 at 1:39 PM, 'eavensabove said:

Perhaps it remains to be seen, but I would more than just hazard a guess, that 2017 is destined to become a cunt. What with Putin, Trump & May at the helm and with both Kim Jon-um & Xi Jinping, hot on their tracks, one can only imagine a total disaster. As for ISIL, well, they are the least of our worries.

The only thing that will make 2017 any better than 2016 is if a better class of celebrity died...... Tony Blair to die from cuntizm disorder, painfully.  Gordon Brown to fall down Blairs grave hole at the funeral due to being an one eyed Scottish cunt.  Gary Linaker...I've simply had enough of him.  Those two gay cunts off goggle box....bad aids obviously.  Oprah for being such a slimmers world cunt....heart attack due to excessive weight gain by March.  U2 dimunative cunt Bono after falling a great height when getting out of his car.  Sting from tantric wanking.  Katie price from taking on one monster black cock to many.  Jonathan Ross who would care what that cunt died from just nail down the lid and put a fucking big stone on the grave to make sure he does make a cum back.   Other minor celebrities that we will lose this year......Queen, Duke of Ed, the carr twins fucking both of them, jimmy and Alan chatty cunt.  That gay Evans bloke from dragons den and news night, Mary fuck off and die Berry, 10 from Len, Brucey is a dead cert, and one of the chucke ant and deck cunts leaving the other one with no career future.   The token sad loss would have to be Michal Hussien simply to prevent me from having to wipe my screen down every night she reads the news...it's just getting too much and the rips in my foreskin need time to heal. ........ now that would be a cracking year.

Guest 'eavensabove
11 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

The only thing that will make 2017 any better than 2016 is if a better class of celebrity died...... Tony Blair to die from cuntizm disorder, painfully.  Gordon Brown to fall down Blairs grave hole at the funeral due to being an one eyed Scottish cunt.  Gary Linaker...I've simply had enough of him.  Those two gay cunts off goggle box....bad aids obviously.  Oprah for being such a slimmers world cunt....heart attack due to excessive weight gain by March.  U2 dimunative cunt Bono after falling a great height when getting out of his car.  Sting from tantric wanking.  Katie price from taking on one monster black cock to many.  Jonathan Ross who would care what that cunt died from just nail down the lid and put a fucking big stone on the grave to make sure he does make a cum back.   Other minor celebrities that we will lose this year......Queen, Duke of Ed, the carr twins fucking both of them, jimmy and Alan chatty cunt.  That gay Evans bloke from dragons den and news night, Mary fuck off and die Berry, 10 from Len, Brucey is a dead cert, and one of the chucke ant and deck cunts leaving the other one with no career future.   The token sad loss would have to be Michal Hussien simply to prevent me from having to wipe my screen down every night she reads the news...it's just getting too much and the rips in my foreskin need time to heal. ........ now that would be a cracking year.

Ran out of likes...

• 1 month later...