CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Cunts Corner Music Exchange II

Wolfie

Guest Gong Farmer
Just now, 'eavensabove said:

I put this on yesterday Gong. Great choon.

Really? Fuck me, I must have missed it. I've been playing a load of Stoned Jesus off this afternoon. 

Guest 'eavensabove
2 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

Really? Fuck me, I must have missed it. I've been playing a load of Stoned Jesus off this afternoon. 

Now aint that something, eh!  Can't say I like it all, but?

Guest Gong Farmer
2 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Iggy, was shit hot, live in his day.

Saw him about ten years ago. Some local lads who really didn't know who is was threw beer at him. He stayed cool telling them to get to fuck and that he was earning more money doing that one gig that their Dad's would earn in a month. 

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Gong Farmer said:

Saw him about ten years ago. Some local lads who really didn't know who is was threw beer at him. He stayed cool telling them to get to fuck and that he was earning more money doing that one gig that their Dad's would earn in a month. 

I see him twice in the 70's with Bowie, and then at the Brixton Academy late 80's. Always mental, but his bands were cool too.  

Guest Gong Farmer
4 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

nice.

love it rough. Used to cover that in a band I was once in..... used to get beer thrown at us for it.

Guest Gong Farmer
1 minute ago, 'eavensabove said:

I see him twice in the 70's with Bowie, and then at the Brixton Academy late 80's. Always mental, but his bands were cool too.  

I think he must have been in his early sixties when I saw him, still jumping around like a Yosemite Sam on speed.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Gong Farmer said:

love it rough. Used to cover that in a band I was once in..... used to get beer thrown at us for it.

You must have been quite good then! lol