CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who want free PrEP

Earl of Punkape

2 hours ago, Punkape said:

More utter shite

What would you say if a powerful cyclists’ pressure group ganged up on the NHS and lobbied it to provide free cycle helmets to anyone who asked for one, accusing it of having on its hands the blood of every helmet-less cyclist who died while the NHS tried to spurn the demand? I think I can guess the answer in the case of most readers: fuck off and buy your own helmets.

Why, then, does it become such a different matter when the National Aids Trust demands that the NHS provide a free supply of a drug known as Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis, or PrEP, to people who want to have unprotected sex with multiple partners. The proposal has raised hardly any protest other than a dry response from the NHS itself that it wasn’t sure whether it had the authority to prescribe a drug which is purely preventative – or whether that should come under local authorities. The idea was backed by Max Pemberton, editor of Spectator Health, last November.

The government has now asked NICE, the quango charged with judging the costs versus benefits of drugs, to carry out a review. It is not hard to guess what will come next. After a bit more bashing from the likes of the National Aids Trust – which has threatened a judicial review on the grounds of ‘discrimination’ — the government, afraid of being accused of homophobia, will give in.

It shouldn’t. If you are going to set a precedent whereby the NHS is expected to fund protective equipment to help people cope with the dangers inherent in their pastimes there will be no containing NHS spending. What would be the argument then for the NHS not providing free ropes and crampons to mountaineers or flameproof suits to motor-racing drivers? If they save lives, why not?

It is outrageous for the National Aids Trust to claim that failing to provide free PrEP is  discriminatory. It isn’t just gay people who are at risk from HIV infection. Heterosexuals run the risk, too, if they engage in unprotected sex with multiple partners. Moreover, only some gay men are promiscuous, and many are not even sexually active at all.

It is a free choice for anyone to engage in risky sex, and not one that it should be the job of the NHS to encourage – especially given that the drug isn’t exactly a guarantee against infection.   One study suggests a 92 to 99 per cent reduction in risk of HIV transmission for people who take the drug every day, falling off rapidly for those who fail to keep up this rigid regime, as many in the trial did.

Anyone who does choose to take the risks of unprotected sex, of course, has the option of buying the drug themselves. According to the NHS chief executive this week it costs £355 for 30 tablets. There, that’s the price of a couple of drinks a pop. Or, according to Max Pemberton, you can get a year’s supply from India for £600. So, if you want unprotected, promiscuous sex, stop moaning and embrace the globalised drug industry. Or stop being a fucking pervert.

NICE are generally made up of Dr's and nurses who no longer practice in the real world. I met several of them at medical conferences and found them to be totally removed from what's happening in the real world. 

2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

A shameless and unattributed cut & paste from the Spectator. God hates plagiarists. 

http://blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/06/nhs-shouldnt-fund-drug-prevents-hiv/

Overindulgence in the Spectator is known to heighten the risk of neurological damage including: Literotic kleptomania and chronic Arseitis.

If only there was a drug, available on the NHS which, taken regularly  might provide a measure of protection to those addicted to such periodicals...

PS Good spot

Guest DingTheRioja
5 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

NICE are generally made up of Dr's and nurses who no longer practice in the real world. I met several of them at medical conferences and found them to be totally removed from what's happening in the real world. 

Very true. Bunch of fucking idiots the lot of them.

Guest I know that Cunt

Whoever wrote it is irrelevant if the content is true which it appears to be. Why should the NHS [taxpayer] pay for a risk management treatment when the risk could have been prevented in the first place if they had not bummed each others smelly arses. If they must be ruled by their preversions, wear a double strength rubber gayboy johnny you irresponsible cunts.

• 4 months later...
On 01/01/2017 at 0:30 PM, I know that Cunt said:

Whoever wrote it is irrelevant if the content is true which it appears to be. Why should the NHS [taxpayer] pay for a risk management treatment when the risk could have been prevented in the first place if they had not bummed each others smelly arses. If they must be ruled by their preversions, wear a double strength rubber gayboy johnny you irresponsible cunts.

Abstinence is best...

Guest Lady Penelope
On 31/12/2016 at 10:25 AM, Punkape said:

falling off rapidly for those who fail to keep up this rigid regime, as many in the trial did.

I bet that you like rigid things spunkely :)

Guest Wizardsleeve
23 hours ago, Punkape said:

Abstinence is best...

You tedious, boring fucking cunt.  You resurrect your own shit nom?  

Fuck off and kill yourself.  

LOL

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Here, here and bravo old bean. Punkape is a massive raging bender who also likes sex with men-Black men, several at a time. 

Canal Street is probably alive with activity with him out on the job.  Which will inevitably mean a spike in new reported cases of HIV/AIDS and make the case for more free clinics and a carpet bombing of free condoms.  The diseased, disgusting little shitstabber.  

On topic, I am not a fan of the shirters as well documented on these pages. I do think there will be always be those that can't keep their cock in their trousers, whether straight or gay. Ultimately, it is a lifestyle choice. If we apply the same principle to other lifestyle choices e.g telling smokers they can't have inhalers for their COPD or type 2 fatties their metformin is no longer free, where is it all leading? A slippery slope that will give the shitbags at the department of health mouthpiece NICE more opportunity to rationalise healthcare in UK. It is more cost effective to prevent HIV than to spend money for years treating someone who has it. That is justification. I don't like it, but in reality it makes sense.

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 minutes ago, The Beast said:

On topic, I am not a fan of the shirters as well documented on these pages. I do think there will be always be those that can't keep their cock in their trousers, whether straight or gay. Ultimately, it is a lifestyle choice. If we apply the same principle to other lifestyle choices e.g telling smokers you can't have your inhalers for your COPD or type 2 fatties their metformin is no longer free, where is it all leading? A slippery slope that will give the shitbags at the department of health mouthpiece NICE more opportunity to rationalise healthcare in UK. It is more cost effective to prevent HIV than to spend money for years treating someone who has it. That is justification. I don't like it, but in reality it makes sense.

Sadly, the blood spatter from kicking fuck out of the infected bastard can also spread the disease, but the one doing the kicking is doing the public a service by preventing the spread.  

Stay inside your bedsit, punky, you'll be safe there. 

Guest Alfie Noakes
18 hours ago, Punkape said:

People who are no longer gay, are rebuked by gays for no longer being gay. Gays always accuse their accusers of being gay.

David Makepiece-Cayley.

Under that logic you are a queer, atheist, Nigerian, rim licking, cum bucket, gimp.

Guest Lady Penelope
19 hours ago, Punkape said:

People who are no longer gay, are rebuked by gays for no longer being gay. Gays always accuse their accusers of being gay.

David Makepiece-Cayley.

Repeat bollocks