CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People who live and die in shit commuter towns

Guest Bill Stickers

1 minute ago, Lady Penelope said:

Whilst you are at it could you have a quick look at a couple of responses to my posts that use the term "tranny" one was by ding and the other by eddie .. having just checked my anatomy I do have a vagina and I don't cross dress. :)

Being a cunt is not the same as having a cunt.

14 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

I don't buy your explanation. Decs, please be advised that your parole conditions are for life and reflect on this for the next 24 hours whilst in the cooler.  It's also disappointing to see that your original paedo inference was "liked" by Bubba and Pen, the former because he is stupid and easily led, the latter...well I don't know - Pen this is not like you. When I have time I'll knock the two "likes" off the tally. 

Fuck off. I liked the wife-beating reference. 

I can't speak on behalf of Pen. 

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Lady Penelope said:

Whilst you are at it could you have a quick look at a couple of responses to my posts that use the term "tranny" one was by ding and the other by eddie .. having just checked my anatomy I do have a vagina and I don't cross dress. :)

My dearest Ms Pitstop, calling you a tranny is the same as you calling Punkers a bender, or saying Frank is dead, it may or may not be true, it may or may not be an insult, but it is not saying you commit one of the most heinous crimes today.  Calling someone a paedo is.

Stickers got away with saying I'd been "diddled" only because he's saying I was the victim, if he put it the other way round, he wouldn't be here now.

Besides, someone, somewhere in the past on here said you'd been outed as a man.

1 hour ago, Bubba C said:

Fuck off. I liked the wife-beating reference. 

I can't speak on behalf of Pen. 

Back tracking again, you arse licking little fuckbag.

Guest DingTheRioja
2 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

I don't buy your explanation. Decs, please be advised that your parole conditions are for life and reflect on this for the next 24 hours whilst in the cooler.  It's also disappointing to see that your original paedo inference was "liked" by Bubba and Pen, the former because he is stupid and easily led, the latter...well I don't know - Pen this is not like you. When I have time I'll knock the two "likes" off the tally. 

24 hours?

It's usually a minimum of 72h for paedo references, if not another life ban again.

13 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Back tracking again, you arse licking little fuckbag.

Ding, I have never implied anyone on CC to be a paedo, and find your assertions that I find them amusing as simply disgusting and actually quite hurtful. 

I had to put up with a barrage of it from quince and eddie when I joined, and I was almost in tears every time a notification popped up alerting me that my good name was being disparaged. 

Since then, Ed has made amends by giving me use of his Hamptons summer residence, and quince has gone one further in the penance stakes by killing himself. 

Anyway, what do you think about roops manipulating the likes to post ratio of decs? What sort of ban is that worth, sheriff? 

Now, fuck off, you pathetic little cry-baby sap of a cunt. 

• Like 1

Guest DingTheRioja
15 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Ding, I have never implied anyone on CC to be a paedo, and find your assertions that I find them amusing as simply disgusting and actually quite hurtful. 

I had to put up with a barrage of it from quince and eddie when I joined, and I was almost in tears every time a notification popped up alerting me that my good name was being disparaged. 

Since then, Ed has made amends by giving me use of his Hamptons summer residence, and quince has gone one further in the penance stakes by killing himself. 

Anyway, what do you think about roops manipulating the likes to post ratio of decs? What sort of ban is that worth, sheriff? 

Now, fuck off, you pathetic little cry-baby sap of a cunt. 

What a load of fucking wank that is, you should be ashamed of yourself Bubba, that's almost down to a Stickers level of bollocks that is.

1 hour ago, DingTheRioja said:

24 hours?

It's usually a minimum of 72h for paedo references, if not another life ban again.

Statistically speaking there is probably at least one paedo on here, and I know for certain that it's not me. Until someone owns up, no-one else is above suspicion.

Guest DingTheRioja
42 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Statistically speaking there is probably at least one paedo on here, and I know for certain that it's not me. Until someone owns up, no-one else is above suspicion.

No, there needs to be a lot more members to get the stats up to that level, remember that Frank is 75% of all IDs on here so that's only 1 actual person.

There'll definately be a few poofs on here considering that ratio, but paedos is unlikely, unless anyone lives in Rotherham?

Guest Piston
1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

Mandy Rice-Davies applies ...?

Guest Bill Stickers
54 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

No, there needs to be a lot more members to get the stats up to that level, remember that Frank is 75% of all IDs on here so that's only 1 actual person.

There'll definately be a few poofs on here considering that ratio, but paedos is unlikely, unless anyone lives in Rotherham?

Ding eats in the bedsit on his own

In the only town he's ever known

He'll die there, geriatric and alone

But he's made up his mind

take the caravan to Skegness one last time 

1 minute ago, Bill Stickers said:

Ding eats in the bedsit on his own

In the only town he's ever known

He'll die there, geriatric and alone

But he's made up his mind

take the caravan to Skegness one last time 

Here I tow my home on my own

Going down the only road...

• Like 1

Guest Bill Stickers
29 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Here I tow my home on my own

Going down the only road...

You can use that for the remix on the b-side (Skin 'ead Eddie's Remix)

13 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

You can use that for the remix on the b-side (Skin 'ead Eddie's Remix)

Thanks Bill, I've been considering going full antisemite now for a while. I'm not sure I agree with the official holocaust version that has been peddled about since the end of WW2. Things just don't add up. I unfortunately will not have time for my immigration rants, I'm thinking of promoting IKTC, any thoughts?

Guest Tata Steely Dan

I recently was in Dundee, for my sins. I know a couple of proud Dundonians, who moved there during University (because they couldn't get into a good one) and plan never to leave. Even more disturbing is stopping in some absolute nowhere place like Galashiels or Hawick and discovering people that are actually proud to live in such dull, grey, culture-less holes. Why would you be proud to come from somewhere that only exists because somebody installed a mill on the river there 300 years ago, and there is no meaningful or sustainable form of employment for miles around? 

Guest DingTheRioja
20 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

Oh Pen, I nearly missed this one....

On 04/01/2017 at 7:30 AM, Decimus said:

It's Nirvana if you're a kiddy fiddler or a wife beater.

On 04/01/2017 at 7:36 AM, Lady Penelope said:

Harsh but true .. Long Live The Ding

You just called me a paedo.

My ban was a fucking outrage. I responded to Pen saying "Yorkshire is a wasteland" with a tongue in cheek remark utilising stereotypes of  Yorkshire, namely wife beating and kiddy fiddling (regarding the Asian community in Rotherham.) My reply wasn't directed at Ding, didn't mention him, or even imply that I thought he was a nonce. Hence my response to him saying "only if you're Asian". If I wanted to call him a nonce I'd do it, and admit to it. 

Absolute fucking bullshit motivated by the chip on the shoulder that a bitter mod holds toward me. Admin sort your fucking site out, this place is turning into a fucking joke populated by knee-jerk spastics all too willing to be offended. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

Oh Pen, I nearly missed this one....

You just called me a paedo.

Shut up you reactionary fucking faggot, I've just given you an explanation. If I want to call you a nonce I fucking will, but until then, man the fuck up and stop seeing accusations in places where they are not.

9 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Shut up you reactionary fucking faggot, I've just given you an explanation. If I want to call you a nonce I fucking will, but until then, man the fuck up and stop seeing accusations in places where they are not.

Please stop being offensive. It makes people sad.