CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People who live and die in shit commuter towns

Guest Bill Stickers

Guest Bill Stickers

Nobody chooses where they were born. Such is the lottery of life, as cunts say. 

However, people do have a responsibility to ensure they don't end up in an unremarkable, dull as ditch water, run down shit hole of a town. 

For instance, there's no way ding would have selected Skipton as the place to punctuate either side of his obituary. He puts a brave face on it but he's lived a very sad, sorry little life in a real backwater.

Would Eric live the same life if he could do it all again? Fingering ugly birds on the back of the night bus in Essex and slumming it in B&Q for minimum wage? I think not.

And what about poor Decimus? Dying from liver cirrhosis and a prolapsed anus on a provincial small holding near Canterbury? 

And what about old Frank? AIDS ravaged at fifty, having spent his life deeply ingrained in the Yeovil swinging scene. 

Bunch of cunts.

Guest Bill Stickers
2 minutes ago, Hokey Gingers said:

Sitting in your own turkey twizzler induced methane cloud can`t be much fun William and I fear it`s gone to your head. For fucks sake book a holiday.

Aylesbury? 

40 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Nobody chooses where they were born. Such is the lottery of life, as cunts say. 

However, people do have a responsibility to ensure they don't end up in an unremarkable, dull as ditch water, run down shit hole of a town. 

For instance, there's no way ding would have selected Skipton as the place to punctuate either side of his obituary. He puts a brave face on it but he's lived a very sad, sorry little life in a real backwater.

Would Eric live the same life if he could do it all again? Fingering ugly birds on the back of the night bus in Essex and slumming it in B&Q for minimum wage? I think not.

And what about poor Decimus? Dying from liver cirrhosis and a prolapsed anus on a provincial small holding near Canterbury? 

And what about old Frank? AIDS ravaged at fifty, having spent his life deeply ingrained in the Yeovil swinging scene. 

Bunch of cunts.

I'm skiing in Tignes this week. Fuck off. 

• Like 1

Guest DingTheRioja

Skipton?  What the fuck would I be doing in Skipton? It's a shithole.

You've either misread my very fucking easy clues as to my general whereabouts, or you're fucking thick.  Guess which?

Guest Bill Stickers
5 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Skipton?  What the fuck would I be doing in Skipton? It's a shithole.

You've either misread my very fucking easy clues as to my general whereabouts, or you're fucking thick.  Guess which?

I always assumed you were lying if you lived anywhere better. Council house cunt. 

Guest DingTheRioja
Just now, Bill Stickers said:

I always assumed you were lying if you lived anywhere better.

Council house cunt. 

Stop signing your posts with your sobrique.

2 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Stop being a boring, dribbling spacker.

You being an expert on boring, dribbling and being a spaz.

Shit nom. Pathetic, washed-up old man waiting for the end.

Guest Bill Stickers
1 minute ago, Manky said:

Pathetic, washed-up old man waiting for the end.

Now I know what it feels like for every person who has ever lived and died in Manchester. 

Disgusting catering Corp northern imp. 

4 minutes ago, Manky said:

You being an expert on boring, dribbling and being a spaz.

Shit nom. Pathetic, washed-up old man waiting for the end.

I'm not so sure about the old here, Manky. I'd imagine that you couldn't call anyone old compared to your own living stout and smog ravaged northern corpse unless they were a Chelsea pensioner. If you want to be accurate, Bill is a washed up cunt who burnt out in the prime of his life.

2 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Now I know what it feels like for every person who has ever lived and died in Manchester. 

Disgusting catering Corp northern imp. 

We do not concern ourselves with the second city debate, London and Birmingham can argue that out between themselves.

You are a busted flush. Capable only of weak and ineffective attacks on your betters. Your arrogance would be understandable if you had something to back it up. Now fuck off and die.

6 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I'm not so sure about the old here, Manky. I'd imagine that you couldn't call anyone old compared to your own living stout and smog ravaged northern corpse unless they were a Chelsea pensioner. If you want to be accurate, Bill is a washed up cunt who burnt out in the prime of his life.

Northern and proud whacks the fuck out of southern and gay. You and Stickers make Punkape seem like a good lad.

You are like Siamese twins. Good cop, bad cop. Today you are fighting his battles. Peas in a pod but both rancid and disgusting. Forever you will be known as Bill's thicker partner.

Guest Bill Stickers
25 minutes ago, Manky said:

We do not concern ourselves with the second city debate, London and Birmingham can argue that out between themselves.

You are a busted flush. Capable only of weak and ineffective attacks on your betters. Your arrogance would be understandable if you had something to back it up. Now fuck off and die.

I'd rather be arrogant without reason that someone whose been a disgusting subservient little royalist all his life. 

Guest JackoTC
2 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

Fingering ugly birds on the back of the night bus in Essex and slumming it in B&Q for minimum wage?

If only I had my life again ....................that aside Bilbo, what the fuck is going on ? Your not as good as you used to be. Become embittered methinks. The old trouble ...? 

34 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

I'd rather be arrogant without reason that someone whose been a disgusting subservient little royalist all his life. 

I answer only to God and Her Majesty. I know my place.

Guest Bill Stickers
2 hours ago, JackoTC said:

If only I had my life again ....................that aside Bilbo, what the fuck is going on ? Your not as good as you used to be. Become embittered methinks. The old trouble ...? 

Do you live in Peterborough? 

Lol.