CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

BABY ON BOARD

Guest 'eavensabove

Guest 'eavensabove
11 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

No, you're right. I shouldn't have abused this nom so early on.

The subject matter is so fascinating and appealing to the broad majority that it would of garnered weeks of topical debate, intelligent discourse and friendly disagreement. 

You're not the worst on here, but that's really not much consolation given the current standards. Up your game or fuck off. 

I may or not be the worst on here, but surely that is for my own self to decide. I must admit that I expected rather more than tedious and repetitive remarks each and every time I have uttered a single word, but I guess that's The Corner for you? Or in other words a small gang of arse-licking worshipers trying there very best to outwit one another and getting nowhere fast. It remains to be seen what I myself will make of other topics as and when they get posted, but for now and until then, my own are all that there is... Currently. Save for a B&B in Austria.

17 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

No, you're right. I shouldn't have abused this nom so early on.

The subject matter is so fascinating and appealing to the broad majority that it would of garnered weeks of topical debate, intelligent discourse and friendly disagreement. 

You're not the worst on here, but that's really not much consolation given the current standards. Up your game or fuck off. 

Would HAVE. Please William, grammar.

5 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

I make huge personal sacrifices for the greater good. I'm a bit of a martyr in that respect. And very modest too. 

The greater good being a boring cunt with nothing new to say and throwing around veiled paedophilia accusations? You're scum, Bill. Go take a short walk off a tall building you utter window-licking spacker.

Guest Bill Stickers
18 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

The greater good being a boring cunt with nothing new to say and throwing around veiled paedophilia accusations? You're scum, Bill. Go take a short walk off a tall building you utter window-licking spacker.

I can assure you that, if it wasn't for the rules of this forum, I'd lay the accusations on much thicker too.

You, Eric and 'eavens are the three most thin skinned, snivelling little runts this site has seen in quite some time.

Just now, Bill Stickers said:

I can assure you that, if it wasn't for the rules of this forum, I'd lay the accusations on much thicker too.

You, Eric and 'eavens are the three most thin skinned, snivelling little runts this site has seen in quite some time.

Go fuck yourself, Bill. Run back to Frank and go tell someone who gives a shit. Me and Eric are here to stay and it'll take a fuck more than a sad little twat like you to change it. The only time you have any real bite is when you break the rules.

9 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Steady on Bill, your dislike of all things chavvy is no secret and I was merely pointing out a mistake that you wouldn't normally OF made.

12 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Steady on Bill, your dislike of all things chavvy is no secret 

Smoke and mirrors. From what I have pieced together in the last few months, he is a bit less intelligent than some of his peers and the embarrassment leads to outbreaks of aggression. Smaller in stature than decent people and dresses like a total spaz. Nothing memorable about him, in fact, instantly forgettable. Total cunt.

Guest 'eavensabove
26 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Who the fuck are YOU to judge me, you cretinous cunt-wipe. Do us both a favour and go fuck yourself.    

Guest 'eavensabove
2 minutes ago, Manky said:

Smoke and mirrors. From what I have pieced together in the last few months, he is a bit less intelligent than some of his peers and the embarrassment leads to outbreaks of aggression. Smaller in stature than decent people and dresses like a total spaz. Nothing memorable about him, in fact, instantly forgettable. Total cunt.

I wonder how many of his 3,853 posts have come anywhere close in portraying himself as being anything more than a plain and simple Cunt?  I cannot recall me asking the twit to comment on here, maybe he fancies me or something...

Guest 'eavensabove
Just now, Roadkill said:

He's logged off, E. It's his go to tactic when he realizes he's getting bested.

In other words he's a pussy. However, it's kind of sad (on his part) if he's only interest is to slate folks off on here.

Guest Snatch
1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Would HAVE. Please William, grammar.

He made a grammatical mistake? And to think he slagged me off for that very thing and although I asked him to,still hasn't managed to point out to me.

Guest Bill Stickers
1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

Go fuck yourself, Bill. Run back to Frank and go tell someone who gives a shit. Me and Eric are here to stay and it'll take a fuck more than a sad little twat like you to change it. The only time you have any real bite is when you break the rules.

48 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Who the fuck are YOU to judge me, you cretinous cunt-wipe. Do us both a favour and go fuck yourself.    

At least I'm not getting to either of you eh?

Forget about it if you can, calm down and enjoy your flindus crispy pancakes in front of the telly at the halfway house together lads. 

Just now, Bill Stickers said:

Forget about it if you can, calm down and enjoy your flindus crispy pancakes in front of the telly at the halfway house together lads. 

Yes Bill I am blind with rage and am throwing a complete tantrum because of your superior cunting skills. Stop thinking you're anything close to relevant to me, you silly little tart.

28 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

I think it's you that needs to calm down, you might break a capillary in your temple, which would starve your brain of blood and lead to death, which would be a fucking unprecedented tragedy.

Guest JackoTC
7 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

What the fuck are these about? Baby on Board signs pasted to car rear windows, as if we're meant to give the car a wide birth 'less the fucking baby should decide to rise up and make a bolt, thus causing a catastrophic pile-up! It's high time that these signs were nipped in the bud.

Really smashing nom this. I have enjoyed everyone's comments immensely. Keep up the good work everyone.

Guest Wizardsleeve

Are these ghastly signs still out there??  They were indicative of low breeding and cuntishness in the 80's, anybody caught with one now has stepped into the realm of spectacular specimen of cunt, and should be set on fire.  

Guest 'eavensabove
Just now, Wizardsleeve said:

Are these ghastly signs still out there??  They were indicative of low breeding and cuntishness in the 80's, anybody caught with one now has stepped into the realm of spectacular specimen of cunt, and should be set on fire.  

Indeed. And the baby to boot.

Guest Wizardsleeve
Just now, 'eavensabove said:

Indeed. And the baby to boot.

Agreed.  Spare it the mocking and torment it is destined to endure through guilt of parents.  

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Agreed.  Spare it the mocking and torment it is destined to endure through guilt of parents.  

9 times from 10, it isn't a 'proper baby' anyway! It's usually a inbred little fucker of a ponce, living off Child Benefit & handouts. The little cunts shouldn't even be allowed in a car, unless its a hearse.

Guest Piston

So where is the picture I posted on here last night?

Not racist, threatening, fascist etc.

Don't tell me that somebody is now censoring posts on the basis of their own ever so highly developed sense of taste and decency?

No clues/reasons warnings from the mods, so WTF?

Oh fuck, was it you Tagalong?

Edited by Piston

1 hour ago, Piston said:

So where is the picture I posted on here last night?

Not racist, threatening, fascist etc.

Don't tell me that somebody is now censoring posts on the basis of their own ever so highly developed sense of taste and decency?

No clues/reasons warnings from the mods, so WTF?

Oh fuck, was it you Tagalong?

Obviously one of the admins thought the doll in the picture was real. *slowly turns to look at Rick*.