CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

BABY ON BOARD

Guest 'eavensabove

Guest 'eavensabove

What the fuck are these about? Baby on Board signs pasted to car rear windows, as if we're meant to give the car a wide birth 'less the fucking baby should decide to rise up and make a bolt, thus causing a catastrophic pile-up! It's high time that these signs were nipped in the bud.

I would prefer an immigrant on board sticker, this would warn other road users that the driver is more than likely, not to have valid insurance and is probably a criminal. The sticker could also alert police to stop the driver and check details without the need of expensive number plate recognition devices. In fact we should extend this to all immigrants being forced to wear a patch on their clothes so we can easily identify the cunts, as some of them trick you by being white.

• Like 2

Guest Lady Penelope
1 hour ago, 'eavensabove said:

What the fuck are these about? Baby on Board signs pasted to car rear windows, as if we're meant to give the car a wide birth 'less the fucking baby should decide to rise up and make a bolt, thus causing a catastrophic pile-up! It's high time that these signs were nipped in the bud.

Fuck off you boring cunt.

Baby on Board signs are an important and effective piece of road safety in this country and the user base of this site supports and promotes the use of them to the highest extent possible. You would have known this if you weren't a despicable little bottom feeding new cunt who is totally ignorant to the correct etiquette.

You even make Pen angry. She's not been angry since she cleared out that machine gun nest full of Nazis in '42 using nothing but a rolled up newspaper and the haversack for her gas mask. Learn before you nom or fuck off.

Guest nobgobbler
1 hour ago, Eddie said:

I would prefer an immigrant on board sticker, this would warn other road users that the driver is more than likely, not to have valid insurance and is probably a criminal. The sticker could also alert police to stop the driver and check details without the need of expensive number plate recognition devices. In fact we should extend this to all immigrants being forced to wear a patch on their clothes so we can easily identify the cunts, as some of them trick you by being white.

Or how about making them all fly a flag of their country of origin from a coat hanger radio aerial on their cars so there's absolutely no doubt whatsoever. I do hate it when criminals argue the toss with plod.

Guest Lady Penelope
24 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Says pen (ben) who thinks it entertaining waffling on and on about Frank or his boat 24/7. You fuck off you Boring old fucking tranny.

Fuck off gay boy

Guest 'eavensabove
4 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

Repeat bollocks. Fuck off. 

As with like a few others on here, to expect any amount of topical debate from you appears to be problematic for your half-bit head to cope with. May I suggest that you stick with what you seem to be more comfortable with. Wanker.

Guest 'eavensabove
3 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

Fuck off you boring cunt.

From where I am sat, it is considered impolite to tell a Lady to fuck off, so I will, if I may, just call you a Cunt.

Guest 'eavensabove
Just now, Eddie said:

She ain't no lady...

I'll take your word for it, but there ARE (it would seem) a few little girlies on here and a further handful of sad, pitiful twats.

Guest Bill Stickers
18 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

As with like a few others on here, to expect any amount of topical debate from you appears to be problematic for your half-bit head to cope with. May I suggest that you stick with what you seem to be more comfortable with. Wanker.

No, you're right. I shouldn't have abused this nom so early on.

The subject matter is so fascinating and appealing to the broad majority that it would of garnered weeks of topical debate, intelligent discourse and friendly disagreement. 

You're not the worst on here, but that's really not much consolation given the current standards. Up your game or fuck off. 

1 minute ago, Bill Stickers said:

No, you're right. I shouldn't have abused this nom so early on.

The subject matter is so fascinating and appealing to the broad majority that it would of garnered weeks of topical debate, intelligent discourse and friendly disagreement. 

You're not the worst on here, but that's really not much consolation given the current standards. Up your game or fuck off. 

He's new. What's your fucking excuse?

Guest Bill Stickers
4 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

He's new. What's your fucking excuse?

Listening to thick cunts like you has slowly dulled my critical faculties. 

What's yours? Dodgy beef during the 1990s I reckon. 

Guest Bill Stickers
5 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Well if that's the case you should consider fucking off to maintain what little faculties you have left.

I make huge personal sacrifices for the greater good. I'm a bit of a martyr in that respect. And very modest too.