CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Freerunner Killed

Guest I know that Cunt

Guest I know that Cunt

Fucking idiots jumping between buildings and making a fucking nuisance of themselves and now another twat has managed to kill himself so that's one fewer of the cunts. Some of the cunts here should take it up, I'll come and watch.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4086792/British-freerunner-20-killed-accident-Paris-Metro-friends-deny-trainsurfing-died.html

Guest Bill Stickers
5 minutes ago, Manky said:

Don't the Froggies call it 'Parker' or something?  Why it is named as a tribute to a Thunderbirds character is beyond me.

Parkour. Thick gravy loving cunt. 

2 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Parkour. Thick gravy loving cunt. 

I am the antidote to L'Acadamie Francaise.

Froggie                                                                                 Manky

La Big Mac                                                                            Big Mac

Le weekend                                                                          Weekend

Francoise Hollande                                                               Big fat useless froggie cunt with glasses

Paris                                                                                      German Army R&R destination

Idiot was "train surfing". His mates swear he wasn't, because that would be illegal- and youths who run around climbing on things are nothing if not law abiding. He was also witnessed standing on the clamp between the two carriges as the train was in motion, but I'm sure he was just chasing down old timey train robbers like the good samaritan that he was.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

I heard he lost his balance when the train actually departed on time. His previous experience train surfing in the UK made this a totally unexpected and unfamiliar experience for him. Poor sap.

Guest I know that Cunt
20 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Apparently their warm up exercise consists of throwing both of their hands up in the air.

In the war, the French kept fit by showing Rommel's tank division the quickest way through Belgium and northern France. Now if that's not working to unite Europe I don't know what is.

Just now, I know that Cunt said:

In the war, the French kept fit by showing Rommel's tank division the quickest way through Belgium and northern France. Now if that's not working to unite Europe I don't know what is.

My grandad told me that French and Italian soldiers can be identified by sunburnt armpits.

On 04/01/2017 at 9:02 PM, I know that Cunt said:

Fucking idiots jumping between buildings and making a fucking nuisance of themselves and now another twat has managed to kill himself so that's one fewer of the cunts. Some of the cunts here should take it up, I'll come and watch.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4086792/British-freerunner-20-killed-accident-Paris-Metro-friends-deny-trainsurfing-died.html

Fucking good riddance...stupid French cunt deserved to die....it was either by some death defying stunt jumping 80m between buildings or by simply sitting in a cafe drinking expresso minding their own business only to be blown up or shot to shit or have a HGV ram the fuck out of them.  If I was French I think I might take up summersalting off rooves as a less risky past time to walking thru an airport or simply down the street.