CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Jamie Oliver blaming having to close his shite restaurants on Brexit.

Guest Tata Steely Dan

Guest nobgobbler
4 hours ago, Alfie Noakes said:

That reminds me of my student days. Their pies never looked like that, top layer of pastry burned black, but raw underneath and the filling dried out and stuck to the can. They were mostly gravy with gristly lumps of tasteless meat. Whatever you tried it never worked and that picture should be reported to the ASA.

Did you ever go to your shared kitchen to make a cup of coffee only to find some cunt had been boiling cabbage in the kettle?

Guest Alfie Noakes
1 hour ago, nobgobbler said:

Did you ever go to your shared kitchen to make a cup of coffee only to find some cunt had been boiling cabbage in the kettle?

No, but they did cook frankfurters in it. Fucking rank.

Guest DingTheRioja

The best food I ever had in Edinburgh was a mexican cafe down a side street near Rose or Thistle street, can't remember, but I think its gone now... a glorified cafe bar but fucking lovely.

Never eat italian in France, except for pizzas, the French can't get italian food right to save their fucking lives, thai/viet/etc are good, but not italian, it has the worst reputation in france.

Guest Tata Steely Dan
21 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

The best food I ever had in Edinburgh was a mexican cafe down a side street near Rose or Thistle street, can't remember, but I think its gone now... a glorified cafe bar but fucking lovely.

You thinking of Tex Mex on Thistle Street? It is now El Cartel, and owned by the lot from the Bon Vivant. Tex Mex was ok, but I heard from folk that there was some dodgyness about the place.

Guest DingTheRioja
40 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

You thinking of Tex Mex on Thistle Street? It is now El Cartel, and owned by the lot from the Bon Vivant. Tex Mex was ok, but I heard from folk that there was some dodgyness about the place.

different name I think, this is 15-20 years ago but fuck knows I was pissed all week!

what was the dodgy? Drugs?

Guest Tata Steely Dan
15 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

different name I think, this is 15-20 years ago but fuck knows I was pissed all week!

what was the dodgy? Drugs?

Seemed to close in a hurry! Not heard anything more substantial, just some chat from somebody who knew somebody that worked there.

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Seemed to close in a hurry! Not heard anything more substantial, just some chat from somebody who knew somebody that worked there.

There were some odd happenings, can't recall just what, but there was something between the barman and some tart in there, as if we were interrupting something.

maybe that's why I was happy as a sand boy on the way back to the apartment..

3 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

There were some odd happenings, can't recall just what, but there was something between the barman and some tart in there, as if we were interrupting something.

maybe that's why I was happy as a sand boy on the way back to the apartment..

Maybe the tart ended up in the chilli concarne. Somebody choked on her ankle chain