CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Jamie Oliver blaming having to close his shite restaurants on Brexit.

Guest Tata Steely Dan

Guest Tata Steely Dan

As per the title. I've been to Jamie's Italian in Edinburgh. Hot, noisy, uncomfortable. Food was perfunctory, overpriced and boring. Seems like the sort of place for a 'work night out', so I was seated next to a table of twenty women with peroxide hair and bingo wings, snorting and blubbering into their pinot grigio. If you live off microwave meals and crisps, and you think that something is automatically good if it costs a shitload, then Jamie's Italian is the restaurant for you. 

Blaming Brexit is just bullshit. The fat-tongued emperor is naked. Jamie's Italian is dreadful, pretentious and NOT EVEN FUCKING ITALIAN.

The scales have fallen from joe publics eyes finally - overpriced tasteless slop promoted by the king of spackers and lapped up by spackers - wait till next week when arse clown james o'brian of LBC radio starts his horseshit - he's so far up the spackers arse you can't tell where one ends and the other one begins.....

1 hour ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

As per the title. I've been to Jamie's Italian in Edinburgh...

I haven't. In fact, I've never been to any of his restaurants, because (a) I wouldn't give the belming little wankcrumpet the steam off my piss, let alone my hard-earned, and (b) I'm not a stupid fucking cunt.

4 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I haven't. In fact, I've never been to any of his restaurants, because (a) I wouldn't give the belming little wankcrumpet the steam off my piss, let alone my hard-earned, and (b) I'm not a stupid fucking cunt.

Anyone who buys food from a fish mouthed spacker like him deserves whatever disease they catch when he accidentally spits on their meal as he's hefting that horrifically malformed growth that is his tongue around in his best impersonation of human speech.

• Like 2

Guest Snatch
29 minutes ago, Spatchcock said:

The scales have fallen from joe publics eyes finally - overpriced tasteless slop promoted by the king of spackers and lapped up by spackers - wait till next week when arse clown james o'brian of LBC radio starts his horseshit - he's so far up the spackers arse you can't tell where one ends and the other one begins.....

James o'Brian is egotistical up his own arse wanker who thinks only his opinion should be heard. A terrible broadcaster that should be sacked along with that other complete up his own arse wanker Steve wright.

4 hours ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

As per the title. I've been to Jamie's Italian in Edinburgh. Hot, noisy, uncomfortable. Food was perfunctory, overpriced and boring. Seems like the sort of place for a 'work night out', so I was seated next to a table of twenty women with peroxide hair and bingo wings, snorting and blubbering into their pinot grigio. If you live off microwave meals and crisps, and you think that something is automatically good if it costs a shitload, then Jamie's Italian is the restaurant for you. 

Blaming Brexit is just bullshit. The fat-tongued emperor is naked. Jamie's Italian is dreadful, pretentious and NOT EVEN FUCKING ITALIAN.

A most accurate description, Tata. I'll bet, when the rubber-lipped oaf was making the announcement, he managed to cram in a non-stop five minutes about himself. Self-effacing, as always.

Sadly, at the time of writing, only 6 of 42 have closed. Fingers crossed, eh?

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 hours ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

YOU went to Jamie Oliver's and have the cheek to complain???  Fuck off.

43 minutes ago, Snatch said:

James o'Brian is egotistical up his own arse wanker who thinks only his opinion should be heard. A terrible broadcaster that should be sacked along with that other complete up his own arse wanker Steve wright.

Most DJs are like that. The only ones I've really liked are John Peel and Tommy Vance. 

Guest DingTheRioja
8 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

For the sake of clarity, I was given a gift voucher for Jamie's Italian, so wound up only paying for the drink. 

You should have asked for tap water, don't give the cunt a single penny, and don't tip the waiters either.

There's one in York that I've walked past 100s of times, looked at the menu board outside twice, looks a load of pretentious essex wank... there is also some wierd pissy stink since the entrance is through an old coaching archway.  Wouldn't go in the place even for a free voucher, you should have fleabay'd it.

Guest Wizardsleeve
17 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

For the sake of clarity, I was given a gift voucher for Jamie's Italian, so wound up only paying for the drink. 

In a word...REGIFT!!

Much to learn, you have!  

Guest Gong Farmer
1 hour ago, Snatch said:

I've spoken to O'Brien a couple times on his show. I used to like him but he's now nothing more than an egotistical bully with his head shoved firmly up his own arse.

Guest 'eavensabove
2 hours ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Abso-fuckin-lutely, as is most of food creations & regurgitations that are coughed-up by the so-called A* chefs AND their service charges to boot.

The Roux's are cunts and the Hairy Bikers are well, hairy bikers.

Guest nobgobbler

I'm sick of hearing cunts blaming their downfall on brexit. As snatch says, there has been no brexit yet. The company my son works for have got all of their employees crapping themselves in the belief that if brexit happens they're all going to have to move to India or Canada or lose their jobs. Scaremongering cunts. Jamie Olither ith a cunth.

Guest deebom

Nothing wrong with Olivers food. It's perfectly acceptable fare. I've had far worse in suposedly better places.

Though he is a cunt for blaming it on Brexit. The propagandist cunt.

4 minutes ago, deebom said:

Nothing wrong with Olivers food. It's perfectly acceptable fare. I've had far worse in suposedly better places.

Though he is a cunt for blaming it on Brexit. The propagandist cunt.

You're probably too stoned or zonked to know what the fuck you were eating or where. 

You probably rifled the bins there whilst hallucinating on something that had been up a Jamaican's arse.

Up yours.