CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Morris Dancers

Guest 'eavensabove

18 hours ago, Alfie Noakes Marx said:

Blacking up was to disguise themselves from their employer the lord of the manor, as they would be technically begging and doing mischief at one time it was do hide against Cromwells ban on dancing and excess celebration.

Nothing to do with either the origins of the dances as Moorish (morris) or taking the piss out of black people.

Complaining cunts need as much education as racists.

See monumental RACISTS spelt with a fucking C after the A not S in the middle you illiterate knobhead.

Captured and hung ! 

5 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Talking of Morris Dancers, I remember Mark and Lard on their Radio one show having a regular sketch called "Morris Idol" which was a parody of Pop Idol. Lard would be the contestant with his voice altered to sound like a kid and he'd dance in front of 3 judges, one of which was Bernard "Bolton bullfrog" Wrigley.

Youtube it. I can't seem to get the link for it.

I'll give it a miss thanks. Sounds like a typical Radio 1 pile of horse shit.

7 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Talking of Morris Dancers, I remember Mark and Lard on their Radio one show having a regular sketch called "Morris Idol" which was a parody of Pop Idol. Lard would be the contestant with his voice altered to sound like a kid and he'd dance in front of 3 judges, one of which was Bernard "Bolton bullfrog" Wrigley.

23 hours ago, Punkape said:

You're fucking stoned again......

suprise suprise......

Never read any Pratchett Punkape old frog? I never had you down as a fucking phillistine. You should read some, it may help you to be more of a person.

Guest Wizardsleeve
48 minutes ago, deebom said:

Never read any Pratchett Punkape old frog? I never had you down as a fucking phillistine. You should read some, it may help you to be more of a person.

He has a lifetime Subscription to Prolapsed Bear Magazine.  

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 minutes ago, ratcum said:

the Reader's Wives section in 'PBM' was brilliant. My mum was in it once

I never saw it.  I prefer to read unbiased and factual material on the internet.  If it'son the net, it must be true.

8 hours ago, Rick_B said:

There was nothing typical Radio One about Mark and Lard.

If they were on there then it's of radio 1. They have to toe the BBC line but then you probably think Steve Wright is risque.

Guest DingTheRioja
On 11/01/2017 at 0:53 AM, camberwell gypsy said:

Mark and Lard were the singular only decent thing ever on Radio 1, the rest was/is/always will be fucking shite, all thats on there now is "dance R&B garage grunge" or some bollocks.

And I include that dead cunt who married a 15 year old.

2 hours ago, deebom said:

No. Jason Ogg said it was too dangerous.

you been perving at Nanny again?

Guest Tata Steely Dan

Shitey English nonsense. Also, all English women look the same:

cameron2-v2.jpg

The tartan on that wifey to the right is troubling me. Obvious low-effort joke: "Which wifey? They're all women and they're all to the right".

Guest Tata Steely Dan
Just now, DingTheRioja said:

What? Even the one with the big grey beard?

That's a shame saying that about that wee girl. Plus, how can you see the beard through the pixelation? 

Guest DingTheRioja
Just now, Tata Steely Dan said:

That's a shame saying that about that wee girl. Plus, how can you see the beard through the pixelation? 

I don't mention young girls on here, unless I can dupe some dozy cunt into paedo references and get them a holiday... must be all of a week since that happened..