CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Mart in McGuinness

Guest Couldn't give a shit

40 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Islamic? About time we pulled the plug on these cunts and outlaw the Muslim faith in this country. I know they're not all bad people but how are we supposed to tell the difference, if you've got a hundred apples and you know only five of them are poisonous, you throw the lot away rather than take the chance that you'll probably get one of the 95 good ones. If you want to worship Allah, fuck off and do it somewhere else. We will soon have a civil war if this shit continues.

How would that prevent Islamist terrorist attacks?

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, The Beast said:

Why on earth would they do that? If Gerry Adams was strung up by the bollocks for his heinous dealings, I wouldn't foresee the orange order appealing for clemency. The problem in this part of Ireland has been the UK plc government interference and the current situation of British soldiers is a testimony to that fact.

Because peace and forgiveness works both fucking ways perhaps?

FFS.

6 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

How would that prevent Islamist terrorist attacks?

By reducing the percentage of the population likely to participate in them, if Muslims were excluded from the country and not allowed to travel here, the likelihood of attacks would be greatly reduced, for example, the two attackers in the Lee Rigby incident were known followers of Islam, if they had been fucked off to a Muslim nation they would not have been here to carry out the attacks in the first place. It's the leper colony principle, draconian maybe but excluding Muslims would mean that those who radicalise others would not be here to do it.

Guest Mingeeta
8 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Educate yourself. ..you'll thank yourself in the long run...or failing that...keep quiet about things you are dangerously ignorant of

Panzerknacker 

Well in that case pansyspacker, educate yourself on the fact that as long as you are breathing you are not likely to die, so be a good twat and hold your breath for an hour or two

Guest Snatch
3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

If you two don't stop this bickering, you will both be kept behind in detention with Rick, and he will be very very cross!

You can be one nasty bastard Eric.

50 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

This is impracticable and unworkable both on the domestic and international front.

I realise that, but we need to make an effort to identify the radical and dangerous elements of the Islamic demographic and implement a structure which allows us to send them away from us, if that is Syria where the problem seems to stem from, then so be it, and we need to ensure they stay there and the place is monitored and policed by an international body of some sort, ie, they can live there and hate whoever they want but not allowed to travel to other parts of the world and act on that feeling, in essence turn the place into a prison of sorts and allow the peaceful inhabitants of that place to be relocated. A massive undertaking I know, and we can't round up all of them, but we can't allow this worldwide killing spree to continue either.

25 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I realise that, but we need to make an effort to identify the radical and dangerous elements of the Islamic demographic and implement a structure which allows us to send them away from us, if that is Syria where the problem seems to stem from, then so be it, and we need to ensure they stay there and the place is monitored and policed by an international body of some sort, ie, they can live there and hate whoever they want but not allowed to travel to other parts of the world and act on that feeling, in essence turn the place into a prison of sorts and allow the peaceful inhabitants of that place to be relocated. A massive undertaking I know, and we can't round up all of them, but we can't allow this worldwide killing spree to continue either.

Unfortunately there's no easy solution to this. Idi Amin fucked off all the Asians from Uganda back in the day but it ain't happening here. Mass immigration from India and Pakistan. There are no Hindu or Sikh fundamental cunts running around. It's inevitable something even bigger will happen, killing mps, sports team, a royal maybe. When it does, Muslims should standby for a serious backlash. 

Human society is in flux. Soon religion will be a thing of the past but some are going out screaming.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Unfortunately there's no easy solution to this. Idi Amin fucked off all the Asians from Uganda back in the day but it ain't happening here. Mass immigration from India and Pakistan. There are no Hindu or Sikh fundamental cunts running around. It's inevitable something even bigger will happen, killing mps, sports team, a royal maybe. When it does, Muslims should standby for a serious backlash. 

Human society is in flux. Soon religion will be a thing of the past but some are going out screaming.

Out of likes. I agree entirely, the Sikh and Hindu population cause us no problems and integrate well into our society. The Muslims are creating a storm of hatred against themselves that is as you rightly point out, going to result in a violent backlash in many of the countries they inhabit. Their actions will lead to their own destruction and it won't just be the radical psycho Cunts on the receiving end, it will be ALL Muslims that they will mark out as the enemy of virtually every other group on the planet. The cunts are too stupid to see that they've lit a fuse and locked themselves in a room with the bomb and guaranteed their own destruction. 

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

There is no significant evidence that Syria poses a major terrorist threat to the UK. More likely is that Islamist radicalisation comes from Saudi Arabia, a country the UK government sucks up to despite its appalling human rights record. Regarding banning Islam that's nonsense, the Soviet Union tried to ban religion and it failed. You can't solve the present problem by repatriation, especially as most of those being radicalised were born here. The last thing you should do if you want to stop young Muslims becoming terrorists is to demonise them and make it clear they are not part of our society.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

There is no significant evidence that Syria poses a major terrorist threat to the UK. More likely is that Islamist radicalisation comes from Saudi Arabia, a country the UK government sucks up to despite its appalling human rights record. Regarding banning Islam that's nonsense, the Soviet Union tried to ban religion and it failed. You can't solve the present problem by repatriation, especially as most of those being radicalised were born here. The last thing you should do if you want to stop young Muslims becoming terrorists is to demonise them and make it clear they are not part of our society.

We don't care that they were born here. If they want to kill and maim then they are not welcome here. Syria/Saudi, whatever, that's just petty geographical semantics, the suggestion is an area where known, dangerous radicals can be kept away from the people they intend to harm. Call it 'GuantanIslam bay' for all I care but if we know they're radicals, let's fucking send them there and keep them away from us. Yes I know it's not that simple and the logistics of it are mind blowing, but if some cunt wants to blow up a shopping centre, get rid of that cunt, even if he was born in fucking Cheltenham! That's all I'm Saying.

10 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

Agreed, the Wahhabis with the oil who we'll happily suck off in the blink of and eye started this backward, infidel hating shit. We also say fuck all when they're bombing civilians in Yemen where they've perfected the double tap bombing- one bomb to bring in onlookers, ambulances etc the another one to kill them all. Cunts. 

These terrorist acts are purely designed to further alienate british Muslims and have them demonised, creating yet more will suicide bombers to carry out ISIS evil bidding. 

However, when mrs May was speaking on the telly, I could imagine ISIS supporters frothing at the mouth over some of the "offensive" words she was using.

There will be a backlash when further inevitable attacks happen. 

9 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

We don't care that they were born here. If they want to kill and maim then they are not welcome here. Syria/Saudi, whatever, that's just petty geographical semantics, the suggestion is an area where known, dangerous radicals can be kept away from the people they intend to harm. Call it 'GuantanIslam bay' for all I care but if we know they're radicals, let's fucking send them there and keep them away from us. Yes I know it's not that simple and the logistics of it are mind blowing, but if some cunt wants to blow up a shopping centre, get rid of that cunt, even if he was born in fucking Cheltenham! That's all I'm Saying.

The U.K. still has lots of overseas territories. We could stick these cunts on South Georgia or British Antarctic territory. 

Guest Couldn't give a shit
6 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

The U.K. still has lots of overseas territories. We could stick these cunts on South Georgia or British Antarctic territory. 

If memory serves, there was a nom on this a couple of years ago and Rockall got a few mentions.

Guest Snatch
11 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Agreed, the Wahhabis with the oil who we'll happily suck off in the blink of and eye started this backward, infidel hating shit. We also say fuck all when they're bombing civilians in Yemen where they've perfected the double tap bombing- one bomb to bring in onlookers, ambulances etc the another one to kill them all. Cunts.  

The fact that Saudi Arabia are paying billions to the UK and the USA for weapons to use on civilians in Yemen doesn't seem to bother any cunt. When questioned about it Boris Johnson said if it wasn't Britain selling the weapons it would be someone else.

So that's ok then.

What a cunt.

Guest Lady Penelope
On 22/03/2017 at 10:46 PM, Eric Cuntman said:

We should form trains of cattle trucks and load these mussis in them and send them Eastwards .. to Norwich.