CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Religion, God, Allah, clergymen et al.

Wolfie

7 hours ago, Welsh_cunt said:

As a new Welsh cunt, even I realise the repetitiveness of this nom, fuck, think i'll watch the Oscars, that's repetitive but not as much as this shit, fuck off Wolfie cunt.

We're all bored shitless of the repetitive nature of your breathing, please stop immediately.  

• Like 1

Guest Welsh_cunt
7 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Hope you enjoy all the political bullshit and "I liked to thank........" crap that some of these cunts spout when they accept their trophy, that most of the time they don't deserve anyway. When De Niro in Raging Bull beat John Hurt in Elephant Man for best actor in 1980 I realised the whole fucking thing is fixed anyway.

What do you mean it's fixed? I mean last year it was deemed racist, then this year there were two black winners, what are the odds eh.

Guest DingTheRioja
8 hours ago, Rick_B said:

It's worth pointing out that iranpoliticsclub.net, which is where that comes from, is an extreme right-wing anti-Islam site. As such the authenticity of that photograph is questionable.

It may also be worth pointing out, that is pretty shit photoshopping.

11 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Spot fucking on wolf, the religious dogma of Islam doesn't sit in our generally atheist country. Most couldn't give a flying fuck which sky fairy others believe in but Muslims do. Seeing everyone else as unbelievers who will go to hell isn't conducive to integrating with the natives. We won't be worrying about this in years to come. As the world becomes more connected people will see through the biggest lie ever told, start believing the laws of science and nature and religious types will be ridiculed as the delusional fantasists they are.

In this day and age it still amazes me people cannot grasp the simple concept of Darwinism, or evolution per se, instead choosing to believe in an almighty sky-fairy whose authority governs us all. The belief that one religion's sky-fairy is more worthy and valuable than another's seems to cause one heck of a lot of violence borne from intolerance – yet it continues to grow in some parts of the world. I'd like to agree with you about integration, but as the world becomes more connected, it also seems to bring more disconnection.

If aliens really do exist, the human race must be the laughing stock of the galaxy. 

10 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Hope you enjoy all the political bullshit and "I liked to thank........" crap that some of these cunts spout when they accept their trophy, that most of the time they don't deserve anyway. When De Niro in Raging Bull beat John Hurt in Elephant Man for best actor in 1980 I realised the whole fucking thing is fixed anyway.

What an air of hypocrisy you create, gypsy. Someone commented the other day 'I thought the purpose of this site was to "name the cunts of the world" not slag off the cunts of cunts corner, or am I wrong', to which you replied 'Totally agree. Are you me?'.

And yet, here you are, making unwarranted, personal insults. The pretense of your comment certainly doesn't practice what you preach. If you feel a genuine debate about a subject that's very much newsworthy is beneath you, please kindly sod off.

11 hours ago, Welsh_cunt said:

As a new Welsh cunt, even I realise the repetitiveness of this nom, fuck, think i'll watch the Oscars, that's repetitive but not as much as this shit, fuck off Wolfie cunt.

When you first arrived, all guns blazing, calling everyone a cunt without so much as bothering to research the site or its comments, I was one of few who sat back, watched, and gave you a chance – despite the fact you came across as being a knuckle-dragging, unsophisticated oaf who'd struggle to outwit a nine-year-old.

My initial instincts have been proven quite correct.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

In this day and age it still amazes me people cannot grasp the simple concept of Darwinism, or evolution per se, instead choosing to believe in an almighty sky-fairy whose authority governs us all. The belief that one religion's sky-fairy is more worthy and valuable than another's seems to cause one heck of a lot of violence borne from intolerance – yet it continues to grow in some parts of the world. I'd like to agree with you about integration, but as the world becomes more connected, it also seems to bring more disconnection.

If aliens really do exist, the human race must be the laughing stock of the galaxy. 

Unfortunately wolf, if we all embraced atheism like I wish we would an accepted our place in nature as a bunch of cunts who are causing a planet destroying extinction, we'd just find some other reason to hate and butcher each other. Fortunately evolution is a constant process and it'll all just start again when humans disappear. Or I'll look down from heaven, or more likely up from hell, and realise how wrong I was 

It seems as though we don`t need God anymore. Science has transformed our lives over the last few centuries and given us, the Western countries at least,  better health, longer lifetimes ( there`s even talk of the first human reaching two hundred years old ) and a quality of life that would be unrecognisable to previous generations. That said if any of you cunts know anything about entropy you`ll realise the Universe is moving steadily from a highly ordered state to a disordered state, re. the second law of thermodynamics, and as we all know a highly ordered state is, by it`s very nature, less probable than a disordered one so how did all the order appear in the first place you know it all ballbags?

Tomorrows lecture will be: Hey Cunts, Where Did All The Water Come From ? 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Hokey Gingers said:

It seems as though we don`t need God anymore. Science has transformed our lives over the last few centuries and given us, the Western countries at least,  better health, longer lifetimes ( there`s even talk of the first human reaching two hundred years old ) and a quality of life that would be unrecognisable to previous generations. That said if any of you cunts know anything about entropy you`ll realise the Universe is moving steadily from a highly ordered state to a disordered state, re. the second law of thermodynamics, and as we all know a highly ordered state is, by it`s very nature, less probable than a disordered one so how did all the order appear in the first place you know it all ballbags?

Tomorrows lecture will be: Hey Cunts, Where Did All The Water Come From ? 

"We're in a play of slow decay orchestrated by Boltzmann"

Greg Graffin 1990

• Like 1

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

An Englishman's crowing glory has always been his facial hair, though I must admit those from Middle Eastern regions are head, shoulders and torso above us here – and that's just the women.

It used to be military regulations that every soldier had to sport a moustache, to not do so put you on a charge.

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Unfortunately wolf, if we all embraced atheism like I wish we would an accepted our place in nature as a bunch of cunts who are causing a planet destroying extinction, we'd just find some other reason to hate and butcher each other. Fortunately evolution is a constant process and it'll all just start again when humans disappear. Or I'll look down from heaven, or more likely up from hell, and realise how wrong I was 

Maybe, but they'd probably be more valid reasons, like he eats tofu, kill him!!....

Possibly.

Guest DingTheRioja
Just now, Stubby Pecker said:

What the fuck are you blithering on about? 

It makes more sense , I didn't say it made sense, just more than the shit that goes on now with religion.

Guest DingTheRioja
8 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Not much you say makes sense, I shall pray for your soul.

Don't pray for me, praying is worthless pastime for idiots with no intelligence, no thought and no proof.

Oh....

Guest Welsh_cunt
2 hours ago, Wolfie said:

When you first arrived, all guns blazing, calling everyone a cunt without so much as bothering to research the site or its comments, I was one of few who sat back, watched, and gave you a chance – despite the fact you came across as being a knuckle-dragging, unsophisticated oaf who'd struggle to outwit a nine-year-old.

My initial instincts have been proven quite correct.

Outwitted you many a time Wolfie cunt, but you're right, I didn't bother from the start as i'm not here to make lifelong friends, it's much easier not to bother researching lots of comments and just call everyone a cunt; you'll soon see what they're all about in their response. I don't and never have wanted or needed a 'chance' by a bunch of cunts.

Guest 'eavensabove
13 hours ago, Rick_B said:

It's worth pointing out that iranpoliticsclub.net, which is where that comes from, is an extreme right-wing anti-Islam site. As such the authenticity of that photograph is questionable.

Angry looking fucker though, isn't he.

2 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

Don't pray for me, praying is worthless pastime for idiots with no intelligence, no thought and no proof.

Oh....

Now I don't know what stopped Jesus Christ 
From turning every hungry stone into bread
And I don't remember hearing how Moses reacted
When the innocent first born sons lay dead
Well I guess God was a lot more demonstrative
Back when he Flamboyantly parted the sea
Now everybody's praying
Don't prey on me

Brett Gurewitz 1993

Guest Welsh_cunt
1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

Really? I can't seem to find any evidence. Presumably, for this reason, you are going to provide it.

I am waiting.

Wolfie cunt, the number of times you've either withdrawn from a comeback, or given some obsolete name calling in response still bewilders me. Outwitting someone is an objective  view and it is my view that you are a discoloured spunk stain with nothing to bring to this forum. You're comebacks to my attacks on you have been childlike at best, and above all else you play darts. I needn't describe some of your attributes as a darts player. Dart players' antics speak volumes about their kin. Absolute tossers.

2 hours ago, Welsh_cunt said:

Wolfie cunt, the number of times you've either withdrawn from a comeback, or given some obsolete name calling in response still bewilders me. Outwitting someone is an objective  view and it is my view that you are a discoloured spunk stain with nothing to bring to this forum. You're comebacks to my attacks on you have been childlike at best, and above all else you play darts. I needn't describe some of your attributes as a darts player. Dart players' antics speak volumes about their kin. Absolute tossers.

I'm sorry to break it to you but he's not really a darts player it's just his avatar so using this as a stick to beat him with shows your amateur ways. 

Guest 'eavensabove
2 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I'm sorry to break it to you but he's not really a darts player it's just his avatar so using this as a stick to beat him with shows your amateur ways. 

Agreed. For if avatars were a part of the equation, then W_C would win hands down as No.1 Cunt.