CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Religion, God, Allah, clergymen et al.

Wolfie

8 hours ago, Wolfie said:

What an air of hypocrisy you create, gypsy. Someone commented the other day 'I thought the purpose of this site was to "name the cunts of the world" not slag off the cunts of cunts corner, or am I wrong', to which you replied 'Totally agree. Are you me?'.

And yet, here you are, making unwarranted, personal insults. The pretense of your comment certainly doesn't practice what you preach. If you feel a genuine debate about a subject that's very much newsworthy is beneath you, please kindly sod off.

I started reading that but got bored after the word 'What'. 

8 hours ago, Wolfie said:

What an air of hypocrisy you create, gypsy. Someone commented the other day 'I thought the purpose of this site was to "name the cunts of the world" not slag off the cunts of cunts corner, or am I wrong', to which you replied 'Totally agree. Are you me?'.

And yet, here you are, making unwarranted, personal insults. The pretense of your comment certainly doesn't practice what you preach. If you feel a genuine debate about a subject that's very much newsworthy is beneath you, please kindly sod off.

Actually I weren't having a go at you. 

Guest 'eavensabove
5 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Some of those god awful songs made me want to beat you with a stick. A cricket bat shaped one 

Some, but not all, and so you can shove your nancy-bat up your arse.

Guest 'eavensabove
2 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Only pulling your leg you soppy cunt, go on give us another one, has WC not yet been immortalised?

I knew that, fuck-wit!

As for WC? All in good time :)

Guest 'eavensabove
2 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Only pulling your leg you soppy cunt, go on give us another one, has WC not yet been immortalised?

Lying Eyes - The Eagles

Deleted

Edited by 'eavensabove
Enough of this crap, it's beyond tedious now.

Guest Welsh_cunt
12 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I'm sorry to break it to you but he's not really a darts player it's just his avatar so using this as a stick to beat him with shows your amateur ways. 

Bollocks, it's like putting an avatar of a famous football player and claiming you don't like football. Darts player through and through.

On 27/02/2017 at 7:38 PM, Stubby Pecker said:

I'm sorry to break it to you but he's not really a darts player it's just his avatar so using this as a stick to beat him with shows your amateur ways. 

Stubbs old boy, I think we have to accept WC is a teenager, and for this reason cut her some slack.

• 2 years later...