CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Religion, God, Allah, clergymen et al.

Wolfie

I wish they'd all sod off back to the Middle Ages and stay there, where they can practice their idealist, intolerant, violent, sexist, war-mongering bollocks which thrives on power and control. And this goes for Northern Europe and the Middle East, as well as anywhere whose principles are dominated by some magical creature who created Earth in seven days and somehow managed to manipulate the biological impossibility of one couple populating our planet.

When you consider most modern religions follow scripts written centuries ago, probably by drunken child-molesters overcome with syphilis, the whole thing seems so incredibly insane. Pathetic, easily offended idiots, the lot of them.

Discuss.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-38628338

Guest Alfie Noakes

A topic close to my atheist heart which has been raised but many times before on here. 

Fuck 'em all, the followers are deluded sheep manipulated by power hungry elites.

15 minutes ago, Noakes said:

A topic close to my atheist heart which has been raised but many times before on here. 

Fuck 'em all, the followers are deluded sheep manipulated by power hungry elites.

The nature of religious stupidity is best explained in Monty Pythons' Life of Brian... "I'm NOT the messiah, now will you please fuck off!"... "How shall we fuck off O Lord?"

3 hours ago, Wolfie said:

I wish they'd all sod off back to the Middle Ages and stay there, where they can practice their idealist, intolerant, violent, sexist, war-mongering bollocks which thrives on power and control. And this goes for Northern Europe and the Middle East, as well as anywhere whose principles are dominated by some magical creature who created Earth in seven days and somehow managed to manipulate the biological impossibility of one couple miraculously populating our planet.

When you consider most modern religions follow scripts written centuries ago, probably by drunken child-molesters overcome with syphilis, the whole thing seems so incredibly insane. Pathetic, easily offended idiots, the lot of them.

Discuss

Repetitive bollocks, and furthermore you will be in deep shit when Punkers is paroled.

Guest Wizardsleeve
7 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Repetitive bollocks, and furthermore you will be in deep shit when Punkers is paroled.

I'm hoping punky gets a shanking in the cooler. 

1 hour ago, deebom said:

By my count, this is the 234th thread on religion.

Yes they are all deluded cunts.

Shiit nom. Think of something more original.

I searched 'God', 'Jesus' and 'Religion' before creating the topic, which clearly wasn't enough to fulfil your demanding standards, my Liege.

Guest Tata Steely Dan

Scottish Episcopal Church = proddies that enjoy being pretend English catholics. A deeply confused bunch and, like the Church of Scotland, increasingly riddled with troublingly sickly US-style evangelical bollocks. Lets give tambourines to the kids in the front!

On 15/01/2017 at 4:06 PM, Eric Cuntman said:

The nature of religious stupidity is best explained in Monty Pythons' Life of Brian... "I'm NOT the messiah, now will you please fuck off!"... "How shall we fuck off O Lord?"

You should study the parables and the Gospels to make sense of the Christian faith instead damning the church like a vexed militant homosexual.....

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, Punkape said:

You should study the parables and the Gospels to make sense of the Christian faith instead damning the church like a vexed militant homosexual.....

You should study physics and chemistry, such as the reaction between petrol fumes and striking a match.  

On 15/01/2017 at 1:52 PM, Wolfie said:

I wish they'd all sod off back to the Middle Ages and stay there, where they can practice their idealist, intolerant, violent, sexist, war-mongering bollocks which thrives on power and control. And this goes for Northern Europe and the Middle East, as well as anywhere whose principles are dominated by some magical creature who created Earth in seven days and somehow managed to manipulate the biological impossibility of one couple miraculously populating our planet.

Discuss.

When you die you should hope that you will have prepared for the next life.....

Guest Wizardsleeve
Just now, Punkape said:

When you die you should hope that you will have prepared for the next life.....

When you die, you should hope Frank is on the other side of the planet.  

Guest Lady Penelope
On 15/01/2017 at 4:15 PM, Witheredscrote said:

Punker's will be very, very cross.