CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The UB40/Emmerdale Paradox

Guest Manky

UB40 sang about 1in10, a song I believe referred to 1 person in 10 being part of a minority. To check this hypothesis I chose 3 random places to study. Emmerdale, Walford and Wetherfield 

With all the ethnic minorities, disabled fuckers rattling around in spaz chariots and faggotts mincing around our fair isle not to mention the psychopaths, murderers, crooks, liars, conmen and adulterers I think UB40 should update their song to read 1 in 100 to refer to normal, decent folk. And shoot the fucking scriptwriters.

Guest Wizardsleeve
11 minutes ago, Manky said:

UB40 sang about 1in10, a song I believe referred to 1 person in 10 being part of a minority. To check this hypothesis I chose 3 random places to study. Emmerdale, Walford and Wetherfield 

With all the ethnic minorities, disabled fuckers rattling around in spaz chariots and faggotts mincing around our fair isle not to mention the psychopaths, murderers, crooks, liars, conmen and adulterers I think UB40 should update their song to read 1 in 100 to refer to normal, decent folk. And shoot the fucking scriptwriters.

UB40 were nothing more than a bunch of ginger, poncey, talentless fucking faggots.  Let the psychopaths ande murderers have a go at them before fucking them off into a dark cell somewhere. 

8 minutes ago, Decimus said:

"I Know That Cunt and Monumental Cunt likes this".

Change the record you Bisto stinking northern cunt.

It is just my way of saying that the odd fuckers have a taken over the whole shooting match, unseen and unstoped. The freaks need keeping in their place as my mentor told me at Bad Tolz.

6 minutes ago, Decimus said:

"I Know That Cunt and Monumental Cunt likes this".

Change the record you Bisto stinking northern cunt.

I just caught an advert out of the corner of my eye which had a mixed race couple in it. "Don't they fucking all?", I hear you cry. Yes, but in this one the man was white and the woman was black.

In other news, Duncan's horses eat each other.

• Like 1

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Enough of all this cunting bollox. Who the fuck do I complain to because Will Young hasn't even been nominated for a MOBO let alone won one. It's just not fair.

40 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I just caught an advert out of the corner of my eye which had a mixed race couple in it. "Don't they fucking all?", I hear you cry. Yes, but in this one the man was white and the woman was black.

In other news, Duncan's horses eat each other.

I want Baws, but it's impossible. A man like me, so irresponsible.

31 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Enough of all this cunting bollox. Who the fuck do I complain to because Will Young hasn't even been nominated for a MOBO let alone won one. It's just not fair.

Drew, thank fuck, I thought you were dead. I had visions of you slowly drowning in the raging North Sea, smeared in effluent and used condoms. Your useless bungalow adapted, spindly little legs paddling pathetically as your perfectly round, bald head struggled to stay above the waterline.

Guest Tata Steely Dan
1 hour ago, Manky said:

It is just my way of saying that the odd fuckers have a taken over the whole shooting match, unseen and unstoped. The freaks need keeping in their place as my mentor told me at Bad Tolz.

You Manc twat.

enhanced-11909-1420391073-25.jpg

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

I did take a drive to Walcott yesterday and the 1 - 2 inches of sand deposited on the road seems to have improved the place no end. Unfortunately the lumps of shit that inhabit this fucking gateway to hell seem to have survived, again. I was half expecting to see you but the public bogs were closed yesterday.

Guest DingTheRioja
55 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Drew, thank fuck, I thought you were dead. I had visions of you slowly drowning in the raging North Sea, smeared in effluent and used condoms. Your useless bungalow adapted, spindly little legs paddling pathetically as your perfectly round, bald head struggled to stay above the waterline.

I hope you were dead, fucked off on one of your usual flounces and killed yourself in a fit of pique.

You promised not to post unless you got an apology, you lying flatland fucker.

Guest DingTheRioja
36 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Said Decimus reaching for the Piat D'Or bottle......

lol.

You fucking cunt Punkers, have a bastard like.

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Are you some sort of fucking spastic? Put down your £3.50 bottle of Rioja and proof read your posts, you inebriated fucking idiot.

Oh dear, auto correct took off a 'd' .... I must flounce off like a prissy little cunt now you've hurt me so much!

Drown, you prick, drown in the cesspit of your mind.

9 hours ago, Punkape said:

Said Decimus reaching for the Piat D'Or bottle......

lol.

8 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

You fucking cunt Punkers, have a bastard like.

You're both showing your age now, I had no idea what you were talking about so had to engage Roops mode and use Google.

Being a pair of old cunts explains why you're humour is so stale. If Frank is the Les Dennis of The Corner, then you two are the Cannon and Ball of it. 

Shove your double act up your arses, you pair of outrageous northern poofs.

You're both showing your age now, I had no idea what you were talking about so had to engage Roops mode and use Google.

Being a pair of old cunts explains why you're humour is so stale. If Frank is the Les Dennis of The Corner, then you two are the Cannon and Ball of it. 

Remember, Google is your friend, however referring the search engine as one's "father-in-law" can result in what we cod-psychologists refer to as "ovum in faciem".

Guest Cuntybollocks
13 hours ago, Manky said:

Thick northern twat.  Fuck all to do with minorities, ethnic or otherwise. It's a song about unemployment, one in ten people being on the dole. 

cunt 

Guest DingTheRioja

And you're the Tony Blair, a lying cheating snivelling little turd who thinks he runs the place, but in reality everyone despises him and wants him tried for warcrimes, or in your case literary crimes, particularly plagiarism and fuckwittery.

53 minutes ago, Noakes said:

Far too posh, more like a botte of Blue Nun.

Lambrini, or that even cheaper faker version from Costco or wherever it is, yes, there is a "fake" Lambrini somewhere.

Guest Alfie Noakes
1 hour ago, Cuntybollocks said:

Thick northern twat.  Fuck all to do with minorities, ethnic or otherwise. It's a song about unemployment, one in ten people being on the dole. 

cunt 

Cbollox first of all welcome and fuck off to cunts corner and thank you for feeling compelled to sign up to correct monkey manky on his ridiculous EDL supporting bullshit statement above. You are quite right it was about 10% unemployment statistics especially in Birmingham and oop North like. Now take a walk on the M6 in the fog during rush hour.

Manky do you know that UB40 was the claim form number for dole money (sorry Jobseekers allowance as you now know it)? I am sure you are well versed in all the minutiae of claiming benefits.

36 minutes ago, Noakes said:

Cbollox first of all welcome and fuck off to cunts corner and thank you for feeling compelled to sign up to correct monkey manky on his ridiculous EDL supporting bullshit statement above. You are quite right it was about 10% unemployment statistics especially in Birmingham and oop North like. Now take a walk on the M6 in the fog during rush hour.

Manky do you know that UB40 was the claim form number for dole money (sorry Jobseekers allowance as you now know it)? I am sure you are well versed in all the minutiae of claiming benefits.

Expert advice from our resident low grade civil-servant.

Have a fuck off as well.

17 hours ago, Manky said:

Carl Douglas said 'everyone was kung-fu fighting' and that their 'kicks were as fast as lightning'.

I doubt it was everybody and even if it was, their limb speed would have to be in excess of 224,000 mph, so chinny reckon frankly.

It's the lies I can't stand.

4 hours ago, Cuntybollocks said:

cunt 

You fucking stupid southern gay twat. Since when was I ever familiar with the truth. Besides, the minorities thing sounds better.

29 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

Carl Douglas said 'everyone was kung-fu fighting' and that their 'kicks were as fast as lightning'.

I doubt it was everybody and even if it was, their limb speed would have to be in excess of 224,000 mph, so chinny reckon frankly.

It's the lies I can't stand.

I thought the speed of light was 186,00mps in which case, Carl Douglas would have to write, "Their kicks were 38,000mps faster than lightning" apart from the fact you put mph, you daft cunt.