CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Lily Allen

Guest Couldn't give a shit

Guest 'eavensabove
13 minutes ago, Manky said:

Wow. Is that meant to impress me. I would have done all 3 if I had had a spare hour after dinner last Friday.

No wonder you are a red, you are scared of graft and want to live off other peoples taxes.

History of Art, my arse. I bet the cunt can't even spell Hieronymus Bosch

2 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

That bit of paper probably impresses you doesn't it....

Panzerknacker 

Panzerknacker 

Your mission this weekend pansy is to finally get yourself an avatar as another faceless flid has rocked up. I've already slagged him off, incorrectly, thinking it was you and we can't have that. Do for old stubbers

Panzerknacker 

Panzerknacker 

Your mission this weekend pansy is to finally get yourself an avatar as another faceless flid has rocked up. I've already slagged him off, incorrectly, thinking it was you and we can't have that. Do for old stubbers

Guest King_Cunt
5 hours ago, Corbynista said:

I suppose GCSEs must seem important if u never got a degree. I've got 3 undergrads.

All my undergrads are in the wash, so I went to the pub 'commando' tonight, that said I will drink to your superior intellect...(saying that, it's Friday and I'll probably raise a toast to any old cunt) xx

7 minutes ago, King_Cunt said:

All my undergrads are in the wash, so I went to the pub 'commando' tonight, that said I will drink to your superior intellect...(saying that, it's Friday and I'll probably raise a toast to any old cunt) xx

Remember you're talking to a student. To him, toast is breakfast, lunch and dinner.

Guest King_Cunt
35 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Remember you're talking to a student. To him, toast is breakfast, lunch and dinner.

Ahh...He's still a student, that would explain why he only has 3 pairs of undergrad's

2 minutes ago, King_Cunt said:

Ahh...He's still a student, that would explain why he only has 3 pairs of undergrad's

Possibly, ex student, the same thing really. Grow silly beards, have an ethnically diverse group of friends and insist on calling a 6 day package holiday to Majorca "going travelling". Wankers.

Guest 'eavensabove
37 minutes ago, King_Cunt said:

From what I can gather from the 6th form campus, he is Head Boy. 

10 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

You could always try The Mocking Shop, there's some wanker called Properkhunt on there, and some cunt who always confuses your and you're

Recognise the motor, but never heard of her.

10 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

This cunt makes Cockney Gent sound believable. 

err.......see Properkhunt.

5 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Bit stuttery tonight stubberz old boy? 

Panzerknacker 

Guest Ollyboro
Just now, 'eavensabove said:

Repetition is the mother of learning. 

Close. The actual saying is "Repetition is the mother (or Father if you're a poof or  a priest) of wanking."

Guest 'eavensabove
2 minutes ago, Ollyboro said:

Close. The actual saying is "Repetition is the mother (or Father if you're a poof or  a priest) of wanking."

My great-great-great-great-great granddad used to say that. 

• 5 months later...
1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/5063913/lily-allen-homeless-christmas-tweet-mocked/amp/

Do you have room for a Lily this Christmas? Think of this poor, homeless lass when you tuck into your dinner this Christmas day. Remember, Lily Allen is for life, not just for Christmas. 

Ithankyou

The only scenario I can see myself thinking of that cunt whilst eating is if I was bulimic. A haggard fuck of a woman who needs a good shitting on.

I'd let the Rev loose on her in a heartbeat.

Guest Lady Penelope
6 minutes ago, nocti said:

The only scenario I can see myself thinking of that cunt whilst eating is if I was bulimic. A haggard fuck of a woman who needs a good shitting on.

I'd let the Rev loose on her in a heartbeat.

You are heartless and cruel :(

DQNbDHGX4AAT9kr.jpg