CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Lindsay Lohan converted to Islam

Eddie

Guest Couldn't give a shit
4 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

Lily Allen will be next to convert.

I suspect she's already there but in the closet on it. She reminds me of the numerous dumb teenage girls in certain northern towns who give blow jobs to Muslims in exchange for free takeaways and a bag of weed.

4 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Budgies are fucking stupid all right. Mine used to circle the room getting crosser and crosser before pulling a full-on Stuka faceplant into the enemy budgie in the mirror.  Then he'd stagger about the floor for a while before taking off to - in best goldfish fashion - repeat the whole sorry exercise again. I think there must have been higher lead levels in cuttlefish in those days.

Maybe he just wanted cheep thrills:D

• Like 1

Guest Tata Steely Dan
On 1/18/2017 at 5:25 PM, Lady Penelope said:

Lily Allen will be next to convert.

I heard she let Muhammed enter into her the last time she was in the Calais Jungle. 

4 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Don't tell Ed it was an African Grey or he'll never speak to me again.

On a semi-related note, I wonder what Alex's safety word was?

I'd already knew our friendship needed reviewing CB,but an African Grey? I think you are now officially my best avian porking pal.

1 minute ago, ratcum said:

I'd already knew our friendship needed reviewing CB,but an African Grey? I think you are now officially my best avian porking pal.

I rather hope I'm your only avian porking pal.

One day I'll catch that roadrunner...

k48c4g.gif

Guest JackoTC
On ‎1‎/‎18‎/‎2017 at 5:31 PM, Eddie said:

Of course it's true you idiot, she heard women often get stoned under Islamic law...

You've been building up to a funny for some time Ed. I hope we get to read it soon.

Guest JackoTC
15 hours ago, Snatch said:

Being one if the best here,give us an example of funny.

I would Snatch, but I'm hungover. Playing the social butterfly again last night, my wit and repartee was a wonder. I was plied with drinks and given admiring glances all evening.

4 minutes ago, JackoTC said:

I would Snatch, but I'm hungover. Playing the social butterfly again last night, my wit and repartee was a wonder. I was plied with drinks and given admiring glances all evening.

Drinking K and shouting at the pigeons again was you Jacko?

1 hour ago, JackoTC said:

I hope you had a good fire burning Jacko,it can be cold under the bridge this time of year.

Guest nobgobbler
On 18/01/2017 at 5:31 PM, Eddie said:

Of course it's true you idiot, she heard women often get stoned under Islamic law...

Isis sausage is the new must have darling.