CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

"Womyn" protesting Trump in countries other than the US.

Guest Tata Steely Dan

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Gurt was a gold medalist of night time, pitch black fumbling and thumbs up bums. His subterranean upbringing in a dank burrow amongst his thirty velvety brothers and sisters left him with excellent night vision and a nose for sexual abuse.

It's said, he can sniff out a ring piece in pitch blackness and triangulate it's exact location with accuracy , the better to stick his shit dipping dick in it. 

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Gurt was a gold medalist of night time, pitch black fumbling and thumbs up bums. His subterranean upbringing in a dank burrow amongst his thirty velvety brothers and sisters left him with excellent night vision and a nose for sexual abuse.

And a forearm like Hellboy as a result of self abuse.

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Quincy, after an abysmal two months of skulking and contributing absolutely fuck all, your stock is finally starting to rise again. Whilst you are yet to reach the giddy heights of July 2016, you're on track to becoming at least the sixth best one on here.

Give me Yacht III and we can discuss letting you back into the clique.

On a purely scientific basis, I'd be interested to see what the leaderboard says about all this. 

Eric and RK's reciprocated likes can be voided on account of them trying to 69 each other into pole position, but other than that, I think it'd give us a fair reflection. 

I expect ding to be dead last with an appalling post:like ratio that shows him up for the racist spastic we all know and hate. 

• Like 1

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
12 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

On a purely scientific basis, I'd be interested to see what the leaderboard says about all this. 

Eric and RK's reciprocated likes can be voided on account of them trying to 69 each other into pole position, but other than that, I think it'd give us a fair reflection. 

I expect ding to be dead last with an appalling post:like ratio that shows him up for the racist spastic we all know and hate. 

I for one advocate it's return. I think everyone's learned to act responsibly and can be trusted totally to act in a sportsmanlike fashion. Obviously there will be opposers, but one will find they are shit, and it suits them to have their shit performance stats hidden, like Jews in the attic.

10 hours ago, Eddie said:

Sadiq Khan will tonight host a City Hall reception with 11 dignitaries whose countries bar Israeli citizens from entering. Bangladesh, Brunei, Iran, Iraq, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Pakistan, Sudan, United Arab Emirates and Yemen will all be represented at the gathering of ambassadors this evening. All 11 of these countries block travel to Israeli passport holders. Khan will use tonight’s party to criticise Trump’s ban as “cruel, prejudiced and counterproductive. I expect Rick to be leading a protest outside city hall tonight with all the other outraged middle class snowflakes.

Lol. Nice one Edders 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Decimus said:

I dread to imagine the disfigured progeny of your sororital, familial parlour games in deepest Norfolk, decs. Your family resemble the Mr. Men on the agent orange and pthalidimide diet.

Fuck off, and get back to rimming quince the big bald homo

6 hours ago, Bubba C said:

Fucking hell Bubs! Pot/ kettle, you have installed software that allows your computer to like Decs' posts not only before you have read them but also before he's finished typing them. You fucking leg humping, phlegm gargling, crawly arsed Welsh hypocrite.

Guest DingTheRioja
12 hours ago, Decimus said:

To be fair, travel ban or not, if you were a Schlomo or a Reuben, you'd have to be absolutely fucking mental to book yourself a holiday to Iran. 

or a Smith, a Jones, or anything really unless you're a drone pilot on a busmans.

13 hours ago, Eddie said:

Sadiq Khan will tonight host a City Hall reception with 11 dignitaries whose countries bar Israeli citizens from entering. Bangladesh, Brunei, Iran, Iraq, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Pakistan, Sudan, United Arab Emirates and Yemen will all be represented at the gathering of ambassadors this evening. All 11 of these countries block travel to Israeli passport holders. Khan will use tonight’s party to criticise Trump’s ban as “cruel, prejudiced and counterproductive. I expect Rick to be leading a protest outside city hall tonight with all the other outraged middle class snowflakes.

But, but, but... thats anti-semitic!!!

Or can't arabs, pakistanis and africans be racist?

Rick? We need an authoritative answer, are Saddiq Khan and his cronies a bunch of racist anti-semitic (terrorist supporting) cunts?  And should they be banned from travelling to London?

Guest DingTheRioja
7 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I for one advocate it's return. I think everyone's learned to act responsibly and can be trusted totally to act in a sportsmanlike fashion. Obviously there will be opposers, but one will find they are shit, and it suits them to have their shit performance stats hidden, like Jews in the attic.

Racist much?

Fucking sleazebag.

40 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Fucking hell Bubs! Pot/ kettle, you have installed software that allows your computer to like Decs' posts not only before you have read them but also before he's finished typing them. You fucking leg humping, phlegm gargling, crawly arsed Welsh hypocrite.

Decs just happens to be a funny little man with a big talent.. you phoney down-in-the-mouth humourless piece of shit. 

Guest DingTheRioja
6 minutes ago, Frank said:

Decs just happens to be a funny little man with a big talent.. you phoney down-in-the-mouth humourless piece of shit. 

Video. New.

Or fuck off.

12 hours ago, Frank said:

Morning frank, you reptile. Whilst it's true that eric's posts are usually met with ennui, don't try and turn this on him. 

You had your warning, yet failed to show the humility and remorse required to save your scaly backside.

Fuck off. 

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
11 hours ago, Frank said:

You didn't get the knot right, Frank.  Try again!  

On 2/1/2017 at 1:13 PM, Quincy Cockfingers said:

All very interesting Eddie. However, I do not care about this Trumph cunt or any of these shitholes, nor who they allow in or where they in turn are or are not allowed in. One thing is for certain - you should not be allowed in - fucking anywhere. 

Kuwait has suspended the issuance of visas for nationals of Syria, Iraq, Pakistan, Afghanistan and Iran, get marching girls, lol

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
3 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Kuwait has suspended the issuance of visas for nationals of Syria, Iraq, Pakistan, Afghanistan and Iran, get marching girls, lol

Well I never. Keep me posted if other countries change any border policy- even if it doesn't seem remotely interesting, I'm always keen to hear. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
6 minutes ago, Eddie said:

it's on topic fatty.

I know, I was trying to steer it away from the tedious subject, but you stubbornly harassed it back on, Eddie.

Guest I know that Cunt

I see the hysterical Liberal / Lesbian / Save the whale / Ban the bomb / Anti Rape brigade are having another futile march in London again. Time to bring out the water cannons, well we could if the muzzie mayor hadnt sold them.

3 hours ago, I know that Cunt said:

Anti Rape brigade 

Yeah, those fucking mentally unstable lunatics. Anti-Rape, I've never heard anything so ridiculous in all my days. What sort of crazy campaign will these extremists come up with next?! You just can't get these bitches to see common sense, can you mate? The world's gone fucking mad, mad I tell you!

Fucking idiot.