CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts that claim to have migraines.

Guest Tata Steely Dan

59 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Don't be silly, Eddie. As Rick says, a real migraine is '...a couple of hours of visual disturbance a bit like seeing a bright zig-zag fluorescent sign when I close my eyes, followed by a mild headache.'

In some cases yes, but it can be far worse and extremely debilitating. I didn't mean to imply that it was always mild.

50 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

In some cases yes, but it can be far worse and extremely debilitating. I didn't mean to imply that it was always mild.

I mean this with respect, Rick: if ever I had to choose those from CC with whom I would go into battle, you would be pretty fucking far down the list. Grow some balls.

2 hours ago, Wolfie said:

I mean this with respect, Rick: if ever I had to choose those from CC with whom I would go into battle, you would be pretty fucking far down the list. Grow some balls.

That's offending his feminine side Wolfers.

6 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I'd better be careful what I say; Rick might see fit to put me in the cooler for a few days. He'll probably ease the pain by making me Dairylea sandwiches and flask of hot tea. 

And you'll have a comfy blanket to keep you warm at night.

3 hours ago, Wolfie said:

I'm sure you will find a number of brave and courageous warriors here to go into battle with, although you do realise that it will be from behind a keyboard.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Jeremy Corbyn's face must have experienced similar in the late 70s, shortly after Diane Abbott sat on it.

Indeed, it has remained flattened and crumpled to this day.

The brain damage, due to oxygen deprivation, appears to have been permanent...unlike a migraine.

4 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Jeremy Corbyn's face must have experienced similar in the late 70s, shortly after Diane Abbott sat on it.

For some reason this reminds me of the chapter in The Choirboys that describes "The Night the Padre Tried to Eat Pressed Ham Through the Wrapper".

59 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

I'm sure you will find a number of brave and courageous warriors here to go into battle with, although you do realise that it will be from behind a keyboard.

At least we'll be in front of the pc screen and not putting our heads in the sand.

55 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

Yes .. your's stock in Punkies gob .. do you have tits and a fanny?

Stock? And for tits and a fanny, I will have in about 30 minutes

10 hours ago, The Beast said:

On the whole Snatch I am a very laid back cunt. Why are you so unhappy?

I'm laid back too,just these liberal fucking homosexual blinkered cunts tend to piss me off a tad with their idiotic ramblings.

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

Wow, Lady Diane seems to have made a remarkable recovery! Kissing her face must be a similar experience to placing one's lips on Mr T's arse:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4206084/Diane-Abbott-tells-David-Davis-f-k-bar.html

Like the 2 useless cuntbags where I work-both had migraines yesterday and are now as good new. Every cunting week some lazy shite does the same