CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Torture makes an official return

Guest Manky

1 hour ago, JackoTC said:

I've been expecting you. Numb ? I've spent £23k on a new conservatory today. That's me spunked the lot in 10 weeks. Easy come easy go.

Spending the weekend drinking a case of lower end champers given to me as a gift. 

All this wealth is sapping my soul, jackie. I have no passion, no anger.. no humour.

I recall your shitty back yard being no more the 15 foot. Have you extended out front?

2 hours ago, JackoTC said:

I've been expecting you. Numb ? I've spent £23k on a new conservatory today. That's me spunked the lot in 10 weeks. Easy come easy go.

Spending the weekend drinking a case of lower end champers given to me as a gift. 

Extended your mortgage again Jacko? You will be the envy of all the others on the new build crest homes estate, good for you. What's next a log burner?

1 hour ago, JackoTC said:

What the fuck is going on here Fends ? This is articulate,semi intelligent and generally looks written by a normal member of society ?

May I suggest you repair immediately to the cupboard under the stairs, and wank yourself senseless to some nunnery blacksploitation flicks at once ! 

I happen to be very intelligent Jackoff, but i like to play it down to fool the lame brains on here, anyway fuck all that, what about my avatar..?

On 26/01/2017 at 8:24 AM, Eddie said:

I would torture the cunts alright, a Lily Allen concert on loop only interrupted with a Ewan McGregor star wars film. 

With a side order of anything with benedict cumberbitch in it.....its inhumane i tell you!

52 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Do they have torture in the cooler? I can imagine Roops resplendent in her SS obergruppenfuher's outfit, supervising the water torture of some poor bastard, rapping her riding crop against her jackboot as the poor cunt screams (or glugs) for mercy. 

No, but there are no TVs, computers etc. I do provide them with free copies of The Guardian though.

14 hours ago, Roadkill said:

No doubt he's already got a list of his construction company owning mates to contract the work off to. If people are stupid enough to think a wall will stop illegal immigration then they probably shouldn't be trusted with an adult wage anyway.

So basically he's no different to any other cunt in power.

2 hours ago, Snatch said:

So basically he's no different to any other cunt in power.

Pretty much. Politics has always just been another way for the rich to run the world. They should make every job in politics totally voluntary and see how long people would stick around. Our own entitled little twats would probably nick the carpets from parliament before they went home to their mansions.

Guest Tata Steely Dan
On 1/26/2017 at 10:08 AM, Manky said:

I am off tartng up my CV. Looks like a good job opportunity here.

I'm sure you could do a terrorist suspect up a treat with a potato peeler, you cook fuck. 

"You better tell us where the next suicide bomb is going to go off, or I'm bringing out the fish slice".

Stupid Northern cunt. 

8 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

I'm sure you could do a terrorist suspect up a treat with a potato peeler, you cook fuck. 

"You better tell us where the next suicide bomb is going to go off, or I'm bringing out the fish slice".

Stupid Northern cunt. 

My cooking would make any cunt sing like a canary.

I was that bad, even the Army Catering Corps told me to fuck off.

Guest Tata Steely Dan
Just now, Manky said:

My cooking would make any cunt sing like a canary.

I was that bad, even the Army Catering Corps told me to fuck off.

Even Dennis Nilsen showed enough self control to never jizz in the porridge. Poor show. Tell us some stories about you and Dennis in the kitchens at Aldershot some time? 

22 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Even Dennis Nilsen showed enough self control to never jizz in the porridge. Poor show. Tell us some stories about you and Dennis in the kitchens at Aldershot some time? 

It is suspected that the Catering Corps have killed more people than all the other army units combined over the centuries. These steely eyed dealers of stew and death are certainly not to be trifled with.

1 minute ago, Manky said:

It is suspected that the Catering Corps have killed more people than all the other army units combined over the centuries. These steely eyed dealers of stew and death are certainly not to be trifled with.

Doesn't count if the casualties are on their side and caused by food poisoning.

Guest Tata Steely Dan

Are you sure that isn't a photo of Manky, Dennis Nilsen and their fellow comrades celebrating after successfully making scrambled eggs for thirty hungry squaddies?

1 minute ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Are you sure that isn't a photo of Manky, Dennis Nilsen and their fellow comrades celebrating after successfully making scrambled eggs for thirty hungry squaddies?

I don't know and I don't care. All I want to know is why Tony Stark felt the need to get involved.