CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Torture makes an official return

Guest Manky

Guest JackoTC
On ‎1‎/‎27‎/‎2017 at 7:09 PM, Frank said:

I have no passion, no anger.. no humour.

I recall your shitty back yard being no more the 15 foot. Have you extended out front?

You never did.

Went up the way. Putting the conservatory on the roof.

Guest JackoTC
On ‎1‎/‎27‎/‎2017 at 8:28 PM, Eddie said:

Extended your mortgage again Jacko? You will be the envy of all the others on the new build crest homes estate, good for you. What's next a log burner?

I'm mortgage free Ed. That's what happens at my age. And I keep getting cunts on the phone and putting leaflets through asking to sell the place for me.

I love the log burner idea. I can warm my slippers next to whilst I pump my rubber dolly in the study.

Cretin.

2 hours ago, JackoTC said:

I'm mortgage free Ed. That's what happens at my age. And I keep getting cunts on the phone and putting leaflets through asking to sell the place for me.

I love the log burner idea. I can warm my slippers next to whilst I pump my rubber dolly in the study.

Cretin.

Living the dream Jacko, just think, no one can take your static caravan away from you now. Your family in Scotland said you was a fool moving south, jokes on them, take a selfie in front of the van and send it to the cunts, rub it in.

9 hours ago, JackoTC said:

I'm mortgage free Ed. 

I love the log burner idea. 

Congratulations on finishing the last £2.99 down payment on your year long credit deal with Argos for your Thundercats pop-up tent.

Fuck the log burner, heat your polythene sided hovel with a disposable charcoal barbecue. Ensure the front flap is firmly closed.

• Like 2

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 27/01/2017 at 8:29 PM, Fender777 said:

I happen to be very intelligent Jackoff, but i like to play it down to fool the lame brains on here, anyway fuck all that, what about my avatar..?

Fuck off.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
7 minutes ago, Fender777 said:

You're upgrading your vocabulary, good for you and nice to see the default like from Bubsy..did he swallow this time..?

You're finished here fender. You and that 'ravensabove fool. Or thundercunt or whosoever. You're all cut from the same shit stained cloth. A pack of faggots.

12 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

You're finished here fender. You and that 'ravensabove fool. Or thundercunt or whosoever. You're all cut from the same shit stained cloth. A pack of faggots.

Says who..you ?

You only survive on here because you don't mind sucking on the cocks of other members and let's get something straight as you still have an hard on for Thundercunt..that was a name i came up with when i rejoined (purely for a laugh). 

So get over it, everybody else has.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
21 minutes ago, Fender777 said:

Says who..you ?

You only survive on here because you don't mind sucking on the cocks of other members and let's get something straight as you still have an hard on for Thundercunt..that was a name i came up with when i rejoined (purely for a laugh). 

So get over it, everybody else has.

Get.