CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Harriet Harman blackmailed for sex (WTF!)

Guest Piston

Harriet Harman claims university lecturer offered her better politics degree in return for sex

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/27/harriet-harman-claims-university-lecturer-offered-better-politics/

If true, the guy should've gone to Specsavers, or a least seen a mate in the Ophthalmology department.

Surely even Neil.....

I feel ill just thinking about it.

Then again, the man is dead so no comebacks on that score and she is trying to sell a book.

Fucking unpleasant however you look at it

Highly unpleasant. Basically a fart with skin on.

He must've known his time was up and fancied a laugh; a quick fuck with her being his parting twos-up to the world. A world that simply wouldn't allow him to copulate with a woman that didn't look like she was born inside-out.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Manky said:

She is second in the House of Commons pig league after Abbot the Hutt. Another fucking politically correct minger.

I dunno. Di (Die?), as I believe she is often called, might be alright in a dark room.

Guest Couldn't give a shit

I wouldn't let my rottie have a go on her the fucking ugly cunt. Next Keith Vaz, she is perhaps the most odious politician ever to enter parliament. Her disgraceful attempt to attract the votes of man haters and rug munchers by promising in effect to legalise the murder of husbands by their wives should have earned her a visit from the plod for incitement. 

If somebody threw acid in her face I would piss myself for a week.

1 minute ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

I wouldn't let my rottie have a go on her the fucking ugly cunt. Next Keith Vaz, she is perhaps the most odious politician ever to enter parliament. Her disgraceful attempt to attract the votes of man haters and rug munchers by promising in effect to legalise the murder of husbands by their wives should have earned her a visit from the plod for incitement. 

And she'd come out of it looking better, too.

Guest DingTheRioja
29 minutes ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

What did that bottle ever do to you?

Guest Gong Farmer

I once got a nom pulled on my own site by one of my moderators for nominating 'Harriet Harmans Cunt'. It was around the time that we were getting unwelcome attention from certain members of the media after breaking our duck so it was understandable. Fancy getting a bollocking from one of your moderators for being a 'reckless cunt'?

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

A similar thing happened to me. My university lecturer threatened to mark me down from a distinction to just a pass in my Masters in business administration, molecular science and brain surgery.

8 hours ago, Manky said:

She is responsible for much of the thought police mentality that is rampant in society nowadays. She could die and I wouldn't give a fuck. Obnoxiouss cunt.

Cringingly once referred to a black audience as brothers and sisters followed by laughs and boos. I thought she was dead anyway from a dose of bad AIDS after mistakenly being bummed by Peter mandelson 

Guest Tata Steely Dan

This is one of those new fangled false news thingies. You know, like all the other false news stories you gullible saps have been lapping up since the invention of the fucking printing press.

The real headline should be:

Harriet Harman claims university lecturer offered her better politics degree in return for promising to never have sex.